Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,430 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1265319 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PutinDBomb: 10:08am On Mar 19, 2023
What is new portal and old portal?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ShalomShalom(f): 10:11am On Mar 19, 2023
chemicalibk:

Congratulations. Can you share your full timelines and documents

Yes please, I will soon
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PutinDBomb: 10:12am On Mar 19, 2023
ShalomShalom:

Yes please, I will soon
When you're sharing your timeline, post screenshot of your dashboard
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ShalomShalom(f): 10:14am On Mar 19, 2023
PutinDBomb:
Post your dashboard page when you want to give full gist. everything in 2 weeks?

Post screenshot of your dashboard. I have questions to ask because this not like what have been reading since afternoon

I should post my dashboard page before you believe ? No congrats nothing just this Thomas energy. Lol ok sir.. btw It’s not even 2 weeks it’s just 1 calculate the time frame again.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ShalomShalom(f): 10:14am On Mar 19, 2023
Winnerpoks:

Yes darling soon

Congratulations.... Timeline please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by akinloluazeez: 10:15am On Mar 19, 2023
Thank you bro, please do i need to schedule upfront Medical as well? Or wait for the portal request?

Gigdraft:
Hi Akinloluazeez,

As already detailed in your IMM5756, biometric appointment is mandatory.

Please visit the link below to secure a date with the VFS:

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/book-an-appointment

Can't wait to celebrate with you!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ShalomShalom(f): 10:16am On Mar 19, 2023
richard69:
Congratulations
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PutinDBomb: 10:18am On Mar 19, 2023
ShalomShalom:

I should post my dashboard page before you believe ? No congrats nothing just this Thomas energy. Lol ok sir.. btw It’s not even 2 weeks it’s just 1 calculate the time frame again.
It's not that I didn't believe. Am surprised. Congratulations. Please post a screenshot of your timeline

You submit on March 7 and PPR came March 18. Sorry, you got PPR in 11 days. That's why I said post screenshot of your timeline to encourage others

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PutinDBomb: 10:19am On Mar 19, 2023
ShalomShalom:

WHAT MY GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST !!!!!!!!!! MIRACLE NO DEY TIRE JESUS OOOOOO

I Posted this 5 hours ago with faith behold I was called exactly 10pm to be informed about my PPR.

Application and upfront medical March 7th
Biometrics - March 13th
PPR - March 18th

Fastest Application ever !!!! I’m so elated

Full timeline dropping soon. Till then help me celebrate my GOD
Congrat. PPR in 11 days. Congrat. Post screenshot when you want to drop full timeline
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ShalomShalom(f): 10:20am On Mar 19, 2023
PutinDBomb:
It's not that I didn't believe. Am surprised. Congratulations. Please post a screenshot of your timeline

You submit on March 7 and PPR came March 18. Sorry, you got PPR in 11 days. That's why I said post screenshot of your timeline to encourage others

I said soon ooo abeg no kill me I just wake
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PutinDBomb: 10:21am On Mar 19, 2023
ShalomShalom:

ok. waiting. Tnks for your understanding. Congrat
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gigdraft: 11:02am On Mar 19, 2023
akinloluazeez:
Thank you bro, please do i need to schedule upfront Medical as well? Or wait for the portal request?

Hi Akinloluazeez,

Upfront medical is not mandatory. Hence, you can choose either of the two options. Meanwhile, I would only recommend an upfront medical if you are already behind schedule.

Can't wait to celebrate with you!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mofolam: 11:06am On Mar 19, 2023
PutinDBomb:
When you're sharing your timeline, post screenshot of your dashboard
She doesn’t owe anyone any post. Id rather she doesn’t even reward your behavior. And to be honest your posts (Previous and this)have been coming off as condescending. I know you will give an arrogant response, it is your MO.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Eje18(f): 11:19am On Mar 19, 2023
ShalomShalom:

You even have strength to answer him, as if you owe him. Congrats to you

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ActivatedDreams: 11:21am On Mar 19, 2023
Mofolam:

She doesn’t owe anyone any post. Id rather she doesn’t even reward your behavior. And to be honest your posts (Previous and this)have been coming off as condescending. I know you will give an arrogant response, it is your MO.

Coupled with the whole Delays experienced from IRCC, honestly 11 days is almost unbelievable so don’t take it to heart. It’s only right for the PPR owner to share his/her timeline so other people can get motivated. If he has gotten from this platform then he owes the platform at least his timeline.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 11:26am On Mar 19, 2023
zubizareta:
Hello House.

I am new on this thread and my first comment here. I want to apply for a student visa. I already have my admission secured, received my LOA and have my LOE ready. I want to start the application and uploading my docs.
I have in the past applied for a visit visa and I am yet to get a feedback from them on that. That application was submitted Nov 2023.
To my study visa application, which of the portals do I use. I will appreciate if anyone will be kind enough to share the appropriate portal link.
Also can anyone guide me on the steps with regards to proof of funds upload as I don't have enough information on that from what I heard from a family friend. Finally, also on medical upfront, what are the proper steps to be taken.
Thanks in anticipation of a response.

Pls I asked this question earlier and yet to receive satisfactory response.

I applied for visit visa to canada last year November and I am yet to get a response from the Embassy.

So pls I ask, do I need to create another account to apply for a study visa?
If no, pls what portal should I use to apply for my study visa. I will appreciate if a direct link is dropped here. Someone earlier directed me to the first page of this thread, I looked carefully and couldn't find the right portal link to apply as a family friend told me she heard there is a new and old portal. So I am confused about the link to us.

Thanks in anticipation of a response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Welsh2np: 11:38am On Mar 19, 2023
ActivatedDreams:

Coupled with the whole Delays experienced from IRCC, honestly 11 days is almost unbelievable so don’t take it to heart. It’s only right for the PPR owner to share his/her timeline so other people can get motivated. If he has gotten from this platform then he owes the platform at least his timeline.

Don’t defend rudeness. That dude is literally rude and coarse!

I got my study permit in less than 3weeks too.
Everything is possible.
It’s just how fast your stuff can be verified and also I believe this period there isn’t so much traffic for study permits. I’m sure from May/June they’ll be a lot of traffic because a lot of fall applicants would get their Admission decisions between March and April. So yeah we can always expect the delays in the coming Months.

Congrats to @ShalomShalom

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mofolam: 11:42am On Mar 19, 2023
ActivatedDreams:

I agree with you and for your reasons it’s ok to ask for it. The issue is ATTITUDE. We should conduct ourselves here like respectful human beings this is not a zoo

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Barahskali: 11:45am On Mar 19, 2023
Flywire works only if you pay with naira at black market rate
Phamoxy:
Please who can help me pay my application fee of 100CAD using his credit card here please?. I tried using flywire and even my master debit card it didn't work. One of the schools I am really interested in gave only credit card as payment option.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by skentelelady(f): 11:47am On Mar 19, 2023
ActivatedDreams:

11 days is even long compare to 4 days. I have seen 4 days, 7 days here and other forums

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PutinDBomb: 11:51am On Mar 19, 2023
skentelelady:

11 days is even long compare to 4 days. I have seen 4 days, 7 days here and other forums
Show us the 4 and 7 days
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PutinDBomb: 11:55am On Mar 19, 2023
Welsh2np:

Don’t defend rudeness. That dude is literally rude and coarse!

I got my study permit in less than 3weeks too.
Everything is possible.
It’s just how fast your stuff can be verified and also I believe this period there isn’t so much traffic for study permits. I’m sure from May/June they’ll be a lot of traffic because a lot of fall applicants would get their Admission decisions between March and April. So yeah we can always expect the delays in the coming Months.

Congrats to @ShalomShalom
There isn’t so much traffic for study permits Abi? And the processing time on IRCC website is not saying the same thing? Abi you're working with visa office now. That's how you know that.

If she can post testimony here. Let her kuku post screenshot. She didn't owe us testimony but she post it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PutinDBomb: 11:56am On Mar 19, 2023
ActivatedDreams:

You understand me. If she wants to motivate us with testimony, let her kuku post screenshot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Legitmenaija: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
ShalomShalom:

WHAT MY GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST !!!!!!!!!! MIRACLE NO DEY TIRE JESUS OOOOOO

I Posted this 5 hours ago with faith behold I was called exactly 10pm to be informed about my PPR.

Biometrics - March 13th
PPR - March 18th

Wow... This is huge. Congratulations 🎊 🎊 🎊

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by JDB55(m): 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
Good afternoon, please can i use my property valuation certificate to show ownwership of my house and land instead of deed of assignment/survey plan?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by don4real: 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by don4real: 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by don4real: 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Get a virtual USD from Payday or chipper cash
Phamoxy:
Please who can help me pay my application fee of 100CAD using his credit card here please?. I tried using flywire and even my master debit card it didn't work. One of the schools I am really interested in gave only credit card as payment option.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by don4real: 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
This is just 5 days
PutinDBomb:
Show us the 4 and 7 days

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jarule1977(m): 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
congratulations, ta into your glory too

ShalomShalom:

Biometrics - March 13th
PPR - March 18th

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Qasak(m): 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Big congrats bro, I tap into this by faith for my application. Please share details.

ShalomShalom:

Biometrics - March 13th
PPR - March 18th

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sweetjay20: 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Winnerpoks:

Good morning, I am a recent graduate, i own a small scale data website, I started December and my monthly income since is 300-500k. How best can I explain this in my application.

My business isn't registered though because it's small scale.
It should be registered it doesn't cost much

(1) (2) (3) ... (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.