Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1239597 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sweetjay20: 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
subzheero:
Thanks Bullstriker, we both presented a personal account don't have a business account.However,me as the sponsor l only claim am self-employed but l am self employed at the same time employed l work in one of the commercial banks, is it still possible to include this in the next application to enable me add offer letter,pay slip,pension and others...Again documentation for source of funds is another issue.Most of the funds was like a payment for service rendered to someone and mode of payment is always transfer.Fund still available but some was converted to USD last month into primary Applicant's DOM acct because at a time we were thinking of doing GIC after the refusal...am just confusedddd

Is the company registered in corporate affairs commission?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sweetjay20: 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
Phamoxy:
Good afternoon everyone, please I finished my master's degree in 2015 and I want to apply for a post graduate diploma course in Canada, since then I have just be doing volunteer works and personal businesses mostly, it's me and my parent that wants to fund the program, hope my application won't be affected?... Please I need experts advise here before I proceed paying application fee so it won't waste.
Make sure you register the company in CAC that will show that your business is registered.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Soraco57(m): 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
morning, please i need peoples view , i want to sponsor my sister to school in Canada, i have a registered business enterprise in Nigeria , i deal in real estate and transport but i use my savings account for the business as well, i use same account to apply for study visa for Lithuania coupled with my landed property and tax clearance certificate and i was granted with the same statement of account. so i want to ask that can i use the same statement of account for my sister as i want to sponsor her though she is married, what are the documents i will provide on my own part as a sponsor and what is the minimum amount to be available inside the account, i have valid residence permit in the country as well as am not in Nigeria at the moment, please any further suggestions are welcome, as i know Canada application no b beans
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ANGELAFELIX: 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
ANGELAFELIX:

Anyone that has traveled abeg did you register for any travel allowance
Abeg answer me please
Or it’s not compulsory

Abeg oooooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ndubisi12: 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Gigdraft:
Hi HopefulSuccess,

I'm elated to be a part of your testimony. Congratulations, and thanks for making me proud.

Now, who's next to make me happy?

am the next person in Jesus name amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by BenedictStinson(m): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
ANGELAFELIX:

Abeg oooooo
You can request for PTA from your bank, whether it will be approved is a different matter, but you can carry cash less than 10k dollars without declaring it. 10k and above has to be declared
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Legitmenaija: 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ndubisi12:
am the next person in Jesus name amen

Amen 🙏

We all must celebrate.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Legitmenaija: 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
I'm quite nervous.

God please come through 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ANGELAFELIX: 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
BenedictStinson:

You can request for PTA from your bank, whether it will be approved is a different matter, but you can carry cash less than 10k dollars without declaring it. 10k and above has to be declared

Thank you
So it’s not compulsory right?
I don’t have to request for it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ShalomShalom(f): 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Any September 2023 intake at KPU that has gotten visa approved yet ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ShalomShalom(f): 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
I recently applied for my visa, by the grace of GOD I will also join and share my testimony soon. Amen

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Guest911: 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
PutinDBomb:
Don't say what you don't know. Allow the gurus in the house to answer
Are you smart like this? I mentioned someone on nairaland got medical request and no ppr. Doesn't that tell you medical request doesn't guarantee ppr.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PutinDBomb: 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Guest911:

Are you smart like this? I mentioned someone on nairaland got medical request and no ppr. Doesn't that tell you medical request doesn't guarantee ppr.
Am trying to tell you to not say something that you don't understand. Allow the gurus to talk first
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Guest911: 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
PutinDBomb:
Am trying to tell you to not say something that you don't understand. Allow the gurus to talk first
Lol, waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by BenedictStinson(m): 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
ANGELAFELIX:

Thank you
So it’s not compulsory right?
I don’t have to request for it
No it's not compulsory
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by subzheero: 6:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
Yes
Sweetjay20:

Is the company registered in corporate affairs commission?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Reach2me: 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Guest911:

Not correct someone has gotten medical request and no ppr

Okay thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pgirl08: 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
Pls if my like 10million is placed on lien and I have 11million to show for POF...if I send MBS to the embassy...Will they see it that the money was placed on lien...Will it affect my application?....pls guru in the house I want to know.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PutinDBomb: 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Pgirl08:
Pls if my like 10million is placed on lien and I have 11million to show for POF...if I send MBS to the embassy...Will they see it that the money was placed on lien...Will it affect my application?....pls guru in the house I want to know.
What is lien?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pgirl08: 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Like block the money so it can't be touched
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pgirl08: 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
PutinDBomb:
What is lien?
like block the money so it can't be touched...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PutinDBomb: 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
Pgirl08:
like block the money so it can't be touched...
explain better
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thestarbear: 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Does anyone know how long after you've submitted ur passport to VFS you can go and collect it back? I saw someone on this thread saying they never sent them any message or email to come and collect it so I'd like to know, pls thank you smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PutinDBomb: 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Thestarbear:
Does anyone know how long after you've submitted ur passport to VFS you can go and collect it back? I saw someone on this thread saying they never sent them any message or email to come and collect it so I'd like to know, pls thank you smiley
Have they approved your visa?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thestarbear: 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
PutinDBomb:
Have they approved your visa?
Yes : )
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PutinDBomb: 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Thestarbear:

Yes : )
How much did you spend from the beginning to the end?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thestarbear: 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
PutinDBomb:
How much did you spend from the beginning to the end?
Like how? How much I spent in total for the visa application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olayinkaji(m): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Slimboss042:
Good day everyone please I need an urgent answer to this question
I submitted my study visa application last week and this week Monday, my eligibility is being reviewed. I want to know if they have passed my medical exams and biometrics because there’s no update there. And I want to know the possibility of early approval since they started the eligibility review on time. And I’m going for may intake, a quick response from anyone here will go a long way thanks.
Just wait. They may or may not update your medicals till after approval or denial. As for me I didn't get any medical update until my visa was approved.
Just keep faith and joke they answer on time. Tbh, the timefrane you gave them is top such and visa application is max of 10 weeks processing time

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PutinDBomb: 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Thestarbear:

Like how? How much I spent in total for the visa application?
Yes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olayinkaji(m): 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Phamoxy:
Good afternoon everyone, please I finished my master's degree in 2015 and I want to apply for a post graduate diploma course in Canada, since then I have just be doing volunteer works and personal businesses mostly, it's me and my parent that wants to fund the program, hope my application won't be affected?... Please I need experts advise here before I proceed paying application fee so it won't waste.
Omoo this one tough. Because going for pgd after a masters looks somehow like a downgrade. I don't know if anyone here has done it before.
Except you can write a very enticing SOP on why you want to go for the pgd, how it relates to your work experience and co

(1) (2) (3) ... (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.