Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1239055 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Eje18(f): 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
Guest911:

Are you smart like this? I mentioned someone on nairaland got medical request and no ppr. Doesn't that tell you medical request doesn't guarantee ppr.

You even have strength to answer him. Leave him to be waiting for GURU to answer him. A question was asked if you don’t answer they will complain,if you answer they will say you are not a guru.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by portablesuzy: 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
STILL WAITING PLS I NEED ANSWERS THANKS
portablesuzy:
GOOD DAY SENIORS. I GOT ADMISSION IN KEYONA COLLEGE ALBERTA FOR 2 YRS EARLY LEARNING AMD CHILD CAR FOR SEPT INTAKE . MY QUESTION IS I HAVE A SPONSOR ME WITH HER ACCOUNT AND WLL BE GOING WITH MY HUBBYY AND DAUGHTER. PLS LIKE HOW MUCH CAN WE BOTH HAVE IN OUR SEPERATE ACCOUNT APART FROM THE SPONSORS ACCOUNT . 2. MY HUBBY BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS MISSING CAN HE USE AFFIDAVIT FOR SUBMISSION.
3.MY OWN BIRTH CERTIFICATE HAS ONLY ONE NAME ON IT AND ITS SPELT WRONGLY ,THE OTHER NAME IS NOT WRITTEN ON IT. PLS WHAT CAN I DO TO RECTIFY THIS. THANKS WAITING FOR ANSWERS
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Reach2me: 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wizardbee:

The guy case was different, IRCC claimed they didn’t receive his medical result after the 30 days Grace, correct me if I’m wrong

Ohhhhh. Hmm thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Wemzy89: 10:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Good evening house, please I need help. Me being the study permit holder, Can my spouse go before me to help us secure accommodation. Like one month difference.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Rikkee(f): 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Good evening , please how can I contact you @olayinkaji
My email is dammiez021@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by beccadamilola(f): 11:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
portablesuzy:
STILL WAITING PLS I NEED ANSWERS THANKS

Please stop writing in all capitals it's confusing me as I'm reading it

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PutinDBomb: 11:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
Eje18:

And what do you mean by guru? Is guru written on any bodies forehead, a question was asked , he answered and you are complaining. He is very correct if you must know. I have also seen some1 who got a medical request and still refused. You are hyping others as guru as if they didn’t learn on the platform.
Pride comet before destruction. Respect your elders
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 11:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
PutinDBomb:
Pride comet before destruction. Respect your elders
U are the one who has been rude and proud. U are new and trying to get informations yet u are correcting people and questioning their answers. If u know so much why are u here asking questions! Be properly guided and respect others. U were even asking someone his salary how much he earns as if it’s any of ur business!

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PutinDBomb: 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bamz555:

U are the one who has been rude and proud. U are new and trying to get informations yet u are correcting people and questioning their answers. If u know so much why are u here asking questions! Be properly guided and respect others. U were even asking someone his salary how much he earns as if it’s any of ur business!
so because I said how did he know is the problem? Abi because you are on Nairaland means I should believe anything you say? Or if gurus stop commenting here this website will not die. I cannot believe anything I see. I will ask you how you know. If you like hate yourself. If you don't answer me, another person will answer me. It's a free world
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ShalomShalom(f): 12:10am On Mar 19, 2023
ShalomShalom:
I recently applied for my visa, by the grace of GOD I will also join and share my testimony soon. Amen

WHAT MY GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST !!!!!!!!!! MIRACLE NO DEY TIRE JESUS OOOOOO

I Posted this 5 hours ago with faith behold I was called exactly 10pm to be informed about my PPR.

Application and upfront medical March 7th
Biometrics - March 13th
PPR - March 18th

Fastest Application ever !!!! I’m so elated

Full timeline dropping soon. Till then help me celebrate my GOD

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by richard69(m): 12:20am On Mar 19, 2023
Congratulations
ShalomShalom:

WHAT MY GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST !!!!!!!!!! MIRACLE NO DEY TIRE JESUS OOOOOO

I Posted this 5 hours ago with faith behold I was called exactly 10pm to be informed about my PPR.

Biometrics - March 13th
PPR - March 18th

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kahyordey1: 12:22am On Mar 19, 2023
abbey1986:

Its was stated on ircc website that they will be under going maintenance on Tuesday.
So try it today again

Please bro I just begin my study visa for canada but I've got no idea how to go about it, could we maybe share ideas?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Phamoxy(m): 1:19am On Mar 19, 2023
Please who can help me pay my application fee of 100CAD using his credit card here please?. I tried using flywire and even my master debit card it didn't work. One of the schools I am really interested in gave only credit card as payment option.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 1:25am On Mar 19, 2023
The expected amount depends on your sponsor’s level of commitment to you. For example, suppose the sponsor wants to cover living expenses for you and accompanying family members; you should have the tuition fees. Still, it is challenging to convince the VO why a third party (I assume) wants to bear the cost, not just for you but for your accompanying members.

The program is an undergraduate program. Have you completed a post-secondary education? Do you have similar experience in the field? Ensure the program is relevant to your present occupation.

Yes, he can use a Declaration of Age. Your daughter's birth certificate is the only one required, but you can visit National Population Commission (NPC) closest to you. All the best
portablesuzy:
GOOD DAY SENIORS. I GOT ADMISSION IN KEYONA COLLEGE ALBERTA FOR 2 YRS EARLY LEARNING AMD CHILD CAR FOR SEPT INTAKE . MY QUESTION IS I HAVE A SPONSOR ME WITH HER ACCOUNT AND WLL BE GOING WITH MY HUBBYY AND DAUGHTER. PLS LIKE HOW MUCH CAN WE BOTH HAVE IN OUR SEPERATE ACCOUNT APART FROM THE SPONSORS ACCOUNT . 2. MY HUBBY BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS MISSING CAN HE USE AFFIDAVIT FOR SUBMISSION.
3.MY OWN BIRTH CERTIFICATE HAS ONLY ONE NAME ON IT AND ITS SPELT WRONGLY ,THE OTHER NAME IS NOT WRITTEN ON IT. PLS WHAT CAN I DO TO RECTIFY THIS. THANKS WAITING FOR ANSWERS
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cath1234(f): 2:06am On Mar 19, 2023
Hello everyone, please my passport expiry next year March (2024) and my program expiry in December(2023) but my study permit is valid till March (2024) … can I renew my passport here in Nigeria before going or I should renew it over there ? And my school has pgwp and how do I go about this also this after graduation please I just need to know all this so I won’t be confuse kindly help ..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PutinDBomb: 2:53am On Mar 19, 2023
ShalomShalom:

Biometrics - March 13th
PPR - March 18th

Post your dashboard page when you want to give full gist. everything in 2 weeks?

Post screenshot of your dashboard. I have questions to ask because this not like what have been reading since afternoon

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HelperDeji(m): 2:58am On Mar 19, 2023
PutinDBomb:
What exactly?

Prove the document are legit and are gotten from the bank.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chemicalibk: 4:59am On Mar 19, 2023
ShalomShalom:

Biometrics - March 13th
PPR - March 18th

Congratulations. Can you share your full timelines and documents

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bamdee(f): 5:28am On Mar 19, 2023
Gigdraft:
Hi HopefulSuccess,

I'm elated to be a part of your testimony. Congratulations, and thanks for making me proud.

Now, who's next to make me happy?

Good day to you, tried to reach you on Whatsapp to help in reviewing my Sop. You should have replied me that it is a paid service, not free instead of ignoring my message on Whasapp. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Winnerpoks: 7:56am On Mar 19, 2023
alphabbey1:
Funny how all applicants here submitted employment letter. What's now the way forward for recent graduates with no employment history !!!?

I've been searching for a response to this too.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Winnerpoks: 7:57am On Mar 19, 2023
Welsh2np:

I didn’t submit any employment letter and I got my PPR.

And speaking of which: it’s really an advantage to be a fresh graduate.
The leverage it’ gives you is that you don’t have any gap years and as such the VO is not looking forward to any explanation

How?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by akinloluazeez: 8:00am On Mar 19, 2023
Hi all, Pls do I need to Book Appointment for Biometric, as I’ve been requested to provide one?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ilovemom: 8:00am On Mar 19, 2023
Congratulations. So happy for you
First time applicant?
ShalomShalom:

Biometrics - March 13th
PPR - March 18th

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mofolam: 8:09am On Mar 19, 2023
ShalomShalom:

Biometrics - March 13th
PPR - March 18th

Wow. Huge congratulations to you. Who was ur sponsor pls? Did you pay part of ur tuition?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thestarbear: 8:15am On Mar 19, 2023
akinloluazeez:
Hi all, Pls do I need to Book Appointment for Biometric, as I’ve been requested to provide one?

Yes you need an appointment for biometrics, they won't let you in without one : )

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Winnerpoks: 8:45am On Mar 19, 2023
bullstriker:
I believe Vo’s note is self-explanatory. I understand you want to apply for May, but reapplying immediately without substantial documentation and explanation can lead to the same outcome. Take your time to review the application for the obvious red flags.
Are the funds still in both accounts (sponsor and applicant)?
Can you prove the sources of the funds? Maybe proof of transfer from your business account to your personal statement?
Did you sell a property?
Is your sponsor’s bank statement from a personal or company account? Are there consistent deposits from the company’s account if it is the former?

Good morning, I am a recent graduate, i own a small scale data website, I started December and my monthly income since is 300-500k. How best can I explain this in my application.

My business isn't registered though because it's small scale.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Winnerpoks: 8:57am On Mar 19, 2023
ShalomShalom:

Biometrics - March 13th
PPR - March 18th

Congratulations.... Timeline please?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gigdraft: 9:15am On Mar 19, 2023
akinloluazeez:

Hi Akinloluazeez,

As already detailed in your IMM5756, biometric appointment is mandatory.

Please visit the link below to secure a date with the VFS:

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/book-an-appointment

Can't wait to celebrate with you!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Eje18(f): 9:19am On Mar 19, 2023
PutinDBomb:
so because I said how did he know is the problem? Abi because you are on Nairaland means I should believe anything you say? Or if gurus stop commenting here this website will not die. I cannot believe anything I see. I will ask you how you know. If you like hate yourself. If you don't answer me, another person will answer me. It's a free world

It will get to a time no one will answer you when you drop a question. I think everyone is aware of the type of person you are. Keeping using everything as a joke.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ShalomShalom(f): 9:40am On Mar 19, 2023
Mofolam:

Wow. Huge congratulations to you. Who was ur sponsor pls? Did you pay part of ur tuition?

Thank you. My sister is my sponsor. I paid just 7800 CAD out of about 38K CAD its a 2 years program

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ShalomShalom(f): 9:41am On Mar 19, 2023
Ilovemom:
Congratulations. So happy for you
First time applicant?

Thank youuuuuuu. Yes first time applicant

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PutinDBomb: 9:58am On Mar 19, 2023
ShalomShalom:

Thank you. My sister is my sponsor. I paid just 7800 CAD out of about 38K CAD its a 2 years program
Which school? Post screenshot of your dashboard. Am surprised. 2 weeks visa. Have been reading this website since yesterday. Have not seen 2 weeks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.