Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu (39122 Views)

Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts / Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) / Driver Storms Police Headquarters, Ibadan, To Protest The Seizure Of His Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Massdamm(m): 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
Thebadpolitican:
Same strategy they use here by Force to buy their goods

Even if you do the madness here why take it overseas

By Force persuasion of buying your goods is a crime I have personally experience this countless of times with the Igbo sellers

Serve the man right hope the others in Nigeria will learn

Your brain is full of watermelon seeds...
Punk undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Massdamm(m): 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
Peritome:
If I dey there when e dey happen, na 2 by 2 I go take reap the white guy head off. I just dey vex since after seeing the video. Poor guy, no help. Chai!

I swear to God no be only you
It's hurt since yesterday have read the news so painful
I'm just thinking I was there I don't care about the tribe we represent the same country

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by tarantino1: 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

One of yours wtf bro, if what he did was right even the force of nature won't allow them kill him like a chicken even when people were all around that could help

I have faced such Force buying by the Igbo guys, I know how I had to cause a scene before he released my money to me , if I had a gun that day I would put some on his chest and to have it the guy was a cripple too....just imagine

We don't have customer Right in this country and the Igbo people are exploiting it I have face such persuasive bullying on many occasions even the ones that would deliberately sell you fake that would pray it works for 3days before it spoils so you can't return it when that Time

You stûpid retard, kindly shut the Bleep up and ask your maker why he gave you piss and shit for brains.

Before Obaseki revamped Ring road, there were multiple scenarios of Hausa traders using force to coerce customers into buying their goods. It was a very rampant issue and yet I didn't see anyone try to make it an Hausa exploitation issues.

Animals like you with subpar thinking critical thinking skills are unable to use your head to process anything fully before spewing raw, unfiltered sewage from your filthy mouth.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
tarantino1:

You stûpid retard, kindly shut the Bleep up and ask your maker why he gave you piss and shit for brains.

Before Obaseki revamped Ring road, there were multiple scenarios of Hausa traders using force to coerce customers into buying their goods. It was a very rampant issue and yet I didn't see anyone try to make it an Hausa exploitation issues.

Animals like you with subpar thinking critical thinking skills are unable to use your head to process anything fully before spewing raw, unfiltered sewage from your filthy mouth.

You spilled rubbish I know you're a pained Igbo Modafucker....if you don't learn anything in this you may end up being next

I do business daily I don't force my goods on customers unfortunately he meant a psycho
And his life went with the wind

Hope the rest would learn from it

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
Massdamm:

Your brain is full of watermelon seeds...
Punk undecided undecided

And yours is full of what your father's sperm

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Peritome: 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
Massdamm:

I'm just thinking I was there I don't care about the tribe we represent the same country

Guy e pain me cry cry
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Massdamm(m): 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

And yours is full of what your father's sperm
Why am i going to be exchanging words with a fucking punk like you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Thebadpolitican(m): 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
Massdamm:

Why am i going to be exchanging words with a fucking punk like you

You shouldn't you were just moved by tribal sentiment I forgive you sin no more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by backnbeta(f): 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
Cuppycat:
Why wait to protest when you could have prevented his death by separating him and the Italian when they were fighting? I'm sure they were busy taking pictures and videos then. What you could have prevented easily, now you're protesting for nothing, as if protest will bring him back.
Obviously they are just protesting as Nigerians, they were not there when it happened...I doubt Nigerians will watch an Italian beat a fellow Nigerian to death in their presence undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Cuppycat: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
backnbeta:

They are protesting as Nigerians, they were not there when it happened.
They are protesting as Nigerians, they were not there when it happened.
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by kmaster007: 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
I blame dat guy... I watch d video d guy should hv defend himself well... Nah to just chock hand for dat Italian man eyes...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Minjim: 8:19am On Aug 01, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Italian government won't do anything

It's only in Nigeria that if a Nigerian touch a foreigner, the government of Nigeria will immediately arrest the Nigerian but if a foreigner touch a Nigerian in Nigerian soil, the government of Nigeria will be mute immediately. Very usêlèss and føolish country Nigeria is.

Didn't you read that the culprit was traced and arrested?
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by officialwdhtv: 8:56am On Aug 01, 2022
Massdamm:

I swear bro
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Lovenorth: 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
Italy is a recist and Godforsaken country, I don't know why some people in Nigeria go there
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by sammirano: 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
Eeyah
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by omoadeleye(m): 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
robinso01:
Why wait to protest when you could have prevented his death by separating him and the Italian when they were fighting? I'm sure they were busy taking pictures and videos then. What you could have prevented easily, now you're protesting for nothing, as if protest will bring him back.

Lol, stupid people, they were busy doing video and recording the fight...

They bloody dumbfuck
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by muykem: 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
Q
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by GodsOwnMan: 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
eboes need to priotize their lives

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Octopusssy(f): 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
robinso01:
No full blooded Nigerian male will stand by and watch his country man/woman being attacked. There likely wasn't any Nigerian present to help him

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by juman(m): 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
Protest is good.
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by snoopz: 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
Thr embassy there too just dey collect money, nothing nothing
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by ThatFairGuy1: 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
Useless country yet you want your Pandora criminal to preside over her affairs

Obidiott
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's only in Nigeria that if a Nigerian touch a foreigner, the government of Nigeria will immediately arrest the Nigerian but if a foreigner touch a Nigerian in Nigerian soil, the government of Nigeria will be mute immediately. Very usêlèss and føolish country Nigeria is.
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by GeneralPula: 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Give us one video proof of your allegations?
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by GeneralPula: 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
Richy4:
I was expecting that... Even going to Italian Embassy in Nigeria in a peaceful way is not a bad idea just to register their displeasure....

How people stood and watched a life go out of an individual while they film, makes me wonder in the next 20 or so years, what the world would be like.. angry
Wonder no more bro. We’re in the era of minding our business and it can only get worse..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Geminiivory: 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
Thebadpolitican:
Same strategy they use here by Force to buy their goods

Even if you do the madness here why take it overseas

By Force persuasion of buying your goods is a crime I have personally experience this countless of times with the Igbo sellers

Serve the man right hope the others in Nigeria will learn

YOU ARE SO STUPID

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by olisaEze(m): 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
It is beginning to look like animals now have more compassion for human than humans for humans. How else can u explain a crowd of onlookers watching & recording as a man was being beaten to death with not a muscle moved to save the situation! RIP to the dead, life ana gaga! undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by GeneralPula: 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Zulu2022:
so a verbal persuasive should worth sniffing off a life,wat happens to tolerance...that should be de list that would bother u,all is struggling here in Nigeria,na person way vex de die fast....I don't tink a word or even a joke be it expensive cud mk me fight my fellow being talk more of murder, everything no be vex vex bro cos som one annoys u

The guy has a point tho. You don’t persuade a psychopath to buy whatever you’re selling.

He’s not being evil with his comment. I think he’s only wanting people to learn to act like a Roman when you’re in Rome.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Elidrisy20: 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
RIP, but how will you just told your arms and just dey collect beating from oyinbo,no self defense

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Freelane33(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
Omo I Dey watch this from Africa to Europe through desert , eno easy oo .
These people really suffered before they get to Europe why Una con Dey pay dem with death
This is unfair

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) / Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos / EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.