Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu (39176 Views)

Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts / Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) / Driver Storms Police Headquarters, Ibadan, To Protest The Seizure Of His Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Mayor36: 9:21am On Aug 02, 2022
So losing his life is the best way to justify he was wrong for forcing someone to buy his product....Where has our humanity gone to??..The fact that you are justifying killing someone for forcing to buy a product says a lot about you. You would do the same if you were in his shoes and it means you are nothing but a disaster waiting to happen.
Thebadpolitican:
Same strategy they use here by Force to buy their goods

Even if you do the madness here why take it overseas

By Force persuasion of buying your goods is a crime I have personally experience this countless of times with the Igbo sellers

Serve the man right hope the others in Nigeria will learn
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Starzo: 9:29am On Aug 02, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

English is not my first language and unfortunately I need Google translator. English is my third language and I am not good in it at all my first is Portuguese second Spanish.

Please let me explain something to you Nigeria's number one problem is illiteracy and Nigerians are illiterate . Just look at United Kingdom Nigerian wanted to vote for a lady book Nigerian route to be Prime Minister that is their illiteracy. When did Lady was there and Nigerians were being scammed in u.k. were being killed in u.k. she did not even visit any of the family's house or go to where the people were killed and lay a flower. Now I'm stupid idiot and campaigning for her to be Prime Minister of UK this is how illiterate are people are all over the world that is why they are being killed like chicken

English not being your first language is the least of your problems. You're also irredeemably dumb and bitter as well. And that should be your major concern.
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Starzo: 9:31am On Aug 02, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Most of them are actually Nigerians and it is the same thing with Nigerians in Europe and UK they are just killing themselves. Is Saudi Arabia United Arab Emirates Indonesia Malaysia UK Europe you can find Nigerians killing themselves for 100 US dollar

May jealousy and hatred not kill you ijn

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by EMEKAodogwu1: 11:25am On Aug 02, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Indian is just as poor an corrupt as Nigeria and
Have a dark skin like we are and even more populated than we are but yet they are not attacked by other race....

Are you aware?
India is far richer than Nigeria. Many Indian cities are economically stable. You can even any African country side by side with india
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:28am On Aug 02, 2022
The bloody phillipino is lucky a mad cap like me wasn't around at the location, i woulda put him to sleep for 2 days.

The Italian authorities will not do anything his lawyer will advice him to plead insanity and he will be charged with manslaughter, unintentional homicide. 3 years in custody max.

The Italians loaths nigerians anyway, one less nigerian fraudster or drug dealer in their streets.
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by EMEKAodogwu1: 11:42am On Aug 02, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Have a dark skin like we are and even more populated than we are but yet they are not attacked by other race....

Are you aware?
India is not as poor as Nigeria . I don’t know where most of you get your education from. Sometimes I feel like making out time to educate some of you . I used to think it’s because many here are kids, until I encounted one fool here that’s above 30. I marveled

See there’s something called supply chain. You see Ukrais important to the world because should anything happens to the country it impacts the world grains supply chain. Like Ukrain India controls medicine supply chain

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Litmus: 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
Italian man beat Nigerian street trader to death in broad daylight 'for saying his girlfriend was beautiful' in attack caught on video that has sparked outrage in Italy
Police in Italy arrested 32-year-old man following death of a Nigerian vendor
Alika Ogorchukwu, 39, was beaten to death by Italian man Filippo Ferlazzo, 32
Mr Ogorchukwu 'told Ferlazzo his girlfriend was beautiful, angering the attacker'
Ferlazzo arrested on charges of murder and allegedly stealing victim's mobile
Shocking video footage of the attack has circulated widely on social media

source = Dailey Mail of UK.

A man beat a Nigerian street trader to death in broad daylight in Italy after allegedly flying into a rage when the victim said his girlfriend was beautiful.

Nigerian street vendor Alika Ogorchukwu, 39, was beaten to death by an Italian, identified as Filippo Claudio Giuseppe Ferlazzo, in Civitanova Marche's busy town centre, a beach town on the Adriatic Sea, on Friday.

Ferlazzo became infuriated when Mr Ogorchukwu told the man's girlfriend she was beautiful, claimed Daniel Amanza, who runs the ACSIM association for immigrants in the Marche region's Macerata province.

'This compliment killed him,' Mr Amanza told The Associated Press.

'The tragic fact is that there were many people nearby. They filmed, saying "Stop", but no one moved to separate them,' Mr Amanza said.

The father-of-two's brutal death was filmed by onlookers who made no attempt to physically intervene - sparking outrage online.

Police in Italy arrested Ferlazzo, 32, for the murder of Mr Ogorchukwu, and allegedly stealing the victim's mobile phone, according to local agency ANSA.

Police used street cameras to track Ferlazzo's movements and arrested him on Saturday. Local media have reported that Ferlazzo is currently being held in the Montacuto prison in Ancona. It is claimed he will not be charged with racism.

'The situation is quite clear, everything seems to have emerged from a dispute over frivolous reasons, not racism', said Matteo Luconi, one of the investigators.

Alika Ogorchukwu, 39, (pictured) was beaten to death by an Italian man, identified as Filippo Claudio Giuseppe Ferlazzo, in Civitanova Marche's busy town centre on Friday

Police in Italy have arrested a 32-year-old man following the murder of a Nigerian street vendor whose brutal murder was filmed by onlookers who made no attempt to physically intervene.

The footage shows Ferlazzo wrestling the victim onto his back on the pavement as he fought back and climbing on top of Alika in an attempt to pin him to the ground.

Alika was selling goods when his attacker grabbed the vendor's crutch and struck him down with a series of blows, according to police.

People protest where the Nigerian street vendor Alika Ogorchukwu has been murdered, in Civitanova Marche, Italy, on July 30.

Shocking video footage of the attack has circulated widely on social media, eliciting outrage as Italy enters a parliamentary election campaign in which the right-wing coalition has already made immigration an issue.

Mr Ogorchukwu was selling goods when his attacker grabbed the vendor's crutch and struck him down with a series of blows, according to police.

The footage shows Ferlazzo wrestling the victim onto his back on the pavement as he fought back and climbing on top of Mr Ogorchukwu in an attempt to pin him to the ground.

Mr Ogorchukwu's wife, Charity Oriachi, said: 'Now I just want justice for my husband', during a protest at the murder scene on Saturday.

Enrico Letta, the leader of the left-wing Democratic Party, wrote on Twitter: 'The murder of Alika Ogorchukwu leaves us dismayed. The unprecedented ferocity. Widespread indifference. There can be no justification.'

Right-wing leader Matteo Salvini, who is making security a plank of his campaign, also expressed outrage over the death, saying 'security has no colour and needs to return to being a right.'

'The aggressor went after the victim, first hitting him with a crutch. He made him fall to the ground, then he finished, causing the death, striking repeatedly with his bare hands,' police investigator Matteo Luconi told a press conference.

He later told Italian news channel Sky TG24 that onlookers called police, who responded after the suspect had fled and attempted to administer aid to the victim. An autopsy will determine if the death was provoked by blows, suffocation or another cause.

Mr Luconi said the assailant lashed out after the vendor made 'insistent' requests for pocket change. Police were questioning witnesses and viewing videos of the attack. They said the suspect has made no statement.

Mr Ogorchukwu, who was married with two children aged 8 and 10, resorted to selling goods on the street after he was struck by a car and lost his job as a labourer due to his injuries, said Mr Amanza, of the ACSIM association for immigrants.

Macerata was the site of a 2018 shooting spree targeting African immigrants that wounded six people. Luca Traini, 31, was sentenced to 12 years in prison for the shootings, which Italy's highest court confirmed qualified as a hate crime.

Civitanova Marche's mayor, Fabrizio Ciarapica, met with members of the Nigerian community after hundreds demonstrated at the scene of the crime on Saturday.

'My condemnation is not only for the (crime) but it is also for the indifference,' Mr Ciarapica told Sky. 'This is something that has shocked citizens.'

Former Premier Matteo Renzi, who heads his own small party, called out political leaders for 'instrumentalising' the attack.

'I am horrified by this electoral climate', he said on social media. 'A father was killed in an atrocious and racist way while passersby took video without stopping the aggressor. And instead of reflecting on what we are becoming, politicians argue and instrumentalise.'
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
EMEKAodogwu1:

India is not as poor as Nigeria . I don’t know where most of you get your education from. Sometimes I feel like making out time to educate some of you . I used to think it’s because many here are kids, until I encounted one fool here that’s above 30. I marveled

See there’s something called supply chain. You see Ukrais important to the world because should anything happens to the country it impacts the world grains supply chain. Like Ukrain India controls medicine supply chain

You're going too far .....

The truth is is not about the dark skin or a natural hatred the other race have for Black's but the value every race adds to their pigment or country

Initially you sounded like the hatred was jealousy motivated and I had to bring the words out from you .. one at a time
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by EMEKAodogwu1: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

The truth is is not about the dark skin or a natural hatred the other race have for Black's but the value every race adds to their pigment or country

Initially you sounded like the hatred was jealousy motivated and I had to bring the words out from you .. one at a time

I was responding to your ignorance that India is as poor as Nigeria. I don’t even get ur argument at all
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by EMEKAodogwu1: 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Point to me where I said it is because of the black skin. My statement was this “blacks are the most racially discriminated folks in the world” . Then I went further to explain it is because the white sees us as economic parasite. You then put up the argument that india is poor but it’s citizens are not discriminated against like the black
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by PetroDolla2020: 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
At least you are honest to admit you don’t like Ghanaians. I’m not surprised. Most Nigerians hate Ghanaians but pretend they don’t grin grin

Litmus:

You think Nigerians would stand by and do nothing when any black person, let alone a Nigerian like themselves, is being beaten to death? undecided

I gained a criminal record in the UK fighting for some Ghanaian being attacked by some racists and I don't even like Ghanians.

The protestors are majority Nigerians. The Italians that stood by and did nothing are the ones that need condemnation. This needs to be done clinically, generalisation enables them to escape shame.
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Thebadpolitican(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
EMEKAodogwu1:

I was responding to your ignorance that India is as poor as Nigeria. I don’t even get ur argument at all

Indian is the poorest after Africa so that's why I use them as an example, I know they are richer than Nigeria anyway

My argument here is racism is not caused by sudden atagonizing of any race but what value the race adds to themselves

I was trying to correct your initial statement that they hate Black's for no Reason
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Thebadpolitican(m): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
EMEKAodogwu1:

Point to me where I said it is because of the black skin. My statement was this “blacks are the most racially discriminated folks in the world” . Then I went further to explain it is because the white sees us as economic parasite. You then put up the argument that india is poor but it’s citizens are not discriminated against like the black

Ooh nor vex
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Litmus: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
Don’t go back to those dirty Indians’: The marines’ case fuels fascist sentiments in Italy
Right-wing vitriol has worsened since the medical leave of one of the two Italian marines accused of killing Indian fishermen was extended.

Carlo Pizzati
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Litmus: 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kansas man charged with hate crime in killing of Indian
Attacker allegedly yelled ‘get out of my country’ before opening fire on two Indian men, killing one of them, in a bar.

Adam Purinton, a Navy veteran, reportedly asked the two men if their status in the country was 'legal' before opening fire [Reuters]
Published On 10 Jun 2017
10 Jun 2017
A white man accused of shouting “get out of my country” as he shot dead one Indian man and injured another at a bar in Kansas has been indicted on hate crime and firearms charges, the US justice department said on Friday.

Adam Purinton, 52, is accused of killing Srinivas Kuchibhotla and wounding Alok Madasani, both 32, because of their race, colour, religion and national origin.

Aljazira
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Litmus: 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
Violence against Indians in Australia controversy.

Since the beginning of the 21st century, the media of Australia, mostly in Melbourne, Sydney, and India publicised reports of crimes and robberies against Indians in Australia that were described as racially motivated.

Wikipedia
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Litmus: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
Punjab-origin MP condemns killing of 23-yr-old Sikh youth in Canada
Chandigarh News
Published on Sep 09, 2021 09:13 PM IST
Prabhjot Singh Katri, 23, was found murdered at an apartment in Truro town on Sunday in a suspected case of racially-motivated hate crime.

Hindustan Times
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Litmus: 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Racist murder of Sikh waiter to be reinvestigated after 10-year campaign
Case of Surjit Chhokar, who was stabbed to death in 1998, will be reopened after Scotland scraps double jeopardy rule
Severin Carrell, Scotland correspondent
Thu 26 Jan 2012 09.08 EST
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare via Email
10 years old
The racist murder of a Sikh waiter has been officially reopened by Scotland's chief prosecutor after a 10-year campaign by the dead man's family.

Frank Mulholland, the lord advocate, said the police had been asked to reinvestigate the murder of Surjit Chhokar in November 1998 after he met the man's family in Edinburgh on Thursday morning.

Mulholland confirmed that the Crown Office was now reviewing the case after the Scottish parliament last year scrapped the so-called double jeopardy rule that prevented someone previously cleared of a serious crime being prosecuted again for that offence.

Daily mail
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Litmus: 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
charcoal portrait of Balbir Singh Sodhi is displayed in his brother Rana Singh Sodhi’s home in Mesa, Arizona. Balbir was murdered after 9/11 — in a supposed act of retaliation.

A Sikh man’s murder at a gas station revealed another tragedy of 9/11
By Harmeet Kaur, CNN
Photographs by Caitlin O’Hara for CNN
Published September 11, 2021

Mesa, Arizona — Sukhwinder Sodhi is standing behind the register at the Mesa Star Chevron, the lone cashier on duty, when a customer checking out asks him about the memorial out front.

Outside in the Arizona desert, about 100 or so feet from where Sukhwinder is standing, is a spot of marble, with flowers on each side and an American flag just off to the left. A bronze plaque bears an inscription: “He was killed simply because of the way he looked.”

The man is new in town and tells Sukhwinder he’s been stopping at this gas station ever since he noticed the memorial. Sukhwinder points to a portrait of a turbaned Sikh man hanging on the wall above the Pepsi machine behind him. “That’s my dad,” the 48-year-old says. “He was killed here after 9/11.”

Sukhwinder’s father was the first person believed to be killed in a supposed act of retaliation for the 9/11 attacks — his killer had reportedly declared that he wanted to “go out and shoot some towel-heads.” Later, he would characterize the atrocity to police as an act of patriotism.

CNN
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Litmus: 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
Last few post in response to quote:

Thebadpolitican:

Are you aware?
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Litmus: 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
At least you are honest to admit you don’t like Ghanaians. I’m not surprised. Most Nigerians hate Ghanaians but pretend they don’t grin grin

The Nigerians I know don't pretend. Actually, any people that understand Nigerians will tell you Nigerians don't like sneakiness and are open and straight to the point people. I don't like Ghanaians generally and have not hidden the fact. If other Nigerians dislike Ghanians they will say so, if they claim they like Ghanaians then it is because they do.

In spite of my intense dislike of Ghanaians, I'll never support any none black race against Ghanaians. And I'll never interfere in any arguments between Ghanians and other blacks or African nationals for or against Ghanaian. Such I consider none of my business. But I'll defend Ghanaians in any battle with none black people if I happen to come across it. I defend all blacks wherever they originated against none black..
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by PetroDolla2020: 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
Well, the feeling is very very mutual! I don’t like Nigerians either and all who know me know I don’t pretend about it. I have no qualms about not liking Nigerians because of their wickedness, pretense and malicious deceit and boastfulness.

Despite not liking Nigerians, I have assisted many of them. Some Igbo boys lived in my house for free in Accra for months. I have paid school fees for Nigerians and have a Nigerian living under my roof till date. So mate the feeling is indeed mutual. I prefer it when people declare their stand publicly instead of hiding their faces, shouting Ghanaians hate Nigerians when indeed many Nigerians hate Ghana and Ghanaians.

Litmus:

The Nigerians I know don't pretend. Actually, any people that understand Nigerians will tell you Nigerians don't like sneakiness and are open and straight to the point people. I don't like Ghanaians generally and have not hidden the fact. If other Nigerians dislike Ghanians they will say so, if they claim they like Ghanaians then it is because they do.

In spite of my intense dislike of Ghanaians, I'll never support any none black race against Ghanaians. And I'll never interfere in any arguments between Ghanians and other blacks or African nationals for or against Ghanaian. Such I consider none of my business. But I'll defend Ghanaians in any battle with none black people if I happen to come across it. I defend all blacks wherever they originated against none black..
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Litmus: 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
Well, the feeling is very very mutual! I don’t like Nigerians either and all who know me know I don’t pretend about it. I have no qualms about not liking Nigerians because of their wickedness, pretense and malicious deceit and boastfulness.

Then why are you on a forum for Nigerians ?
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by PetroDolla2020: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
I got interested in what you wrote because it concerned Ghana and Ghanaians. I have absolutely no interest in your so-called forum for Nigerians. Since it’s a forum for Nigerians, why do you talk about non-Nigerians? You probably don’t know anything about journalism or the law, huh?

The internet is an open forum. And when you mention anyone’s name, the person or group have the right of reply. And it doesn’t matter if you mentioned them on your so-called tribal or national forum. So, son, if you don’t want Ghanaians here and responding to your wacky statements, the solution is simple. Stop mentioning their names and nobody will give a fvck about your so-called forum for Nigerians cool

Litmus:

Then why are you on a forum for Nigerians ?
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Ilekokonit: 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
I had a taste of Unofficial and "Official Racism" in Italy in 1993.

I was traveling back to London from Naija with air Alitalia and so had to stop over for a few hours in Rome.

First off, myself, my brother and a friend were having coffee in a cafe right in the airport and as soon as we finished our coffee, the staff at the cafe ordered us to leave the cafe since we had finished our coffee.

As if that was not enough, once plane boarding started and we saw that people who came hours after we had been waiting at the airport were being attend to before us we made our way to complain at the Alitalia counter (thinking we were in London where we would at least be listened to) but to our surprise the Alitalia counter staff called the police who arrived (about 20 of them fully armed with guns and wearing riot shield) running towards us as if they were sent to quell a riot and on getting to us they did not even have to tell us to leave the Alitalia counter 'cos when we saw them point their guns at us and gesture with their heads that we should vamoose, we had to respect the sanctity of our lives and go and sit down and wait for the next flight out of Rome to London.

Since that time in 1993, I refuse to fly Alitalia again or even take any flight to or from Naija that involves stopping over in ANY other third country.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Horus(m): 12:09am On Aug 03, 2022
Police have detained 32-year-old Filippo Claudio Giuseppe Ferlazzo, who was tracked down using street cameras after the vicious attack.

He is being held on suspicion of murder and theft, the latter for allegedly taking the victim's phone when he fled.

Mr Ogorchukwu, 39, was selling goods at midday Friday on the main street of Civitanova Marche, a beach town on the Adriatic Sea coast, when an Italian man grabbed a crutch the street-seller used to walk and struck him down, according to police.
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by zaki2: 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Don't blame somebody else for your stupidity he should have went back to Nigeria and support criminals not to go to another person's country and start supporting criminals
Una go just jump on somebody's comment and be commenting rubbish without even understanding the topic on ground. Nwokem, zuzuru gbafuo from my mention biko.
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Litmus: 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
I got interested in what you wrote because it concerned Ghana and Ghanaians. I have absolutely no interest in your so-called forum for Nigerians. Since it’s a forum for Nigerians, why do you talk about non-Nigerians? You probably don’t know anything about journalism or the law, huh?

The internet is an open forum. And when you mention anyone’s name, the person or group have the right of reply. And it doesn’t matter if you mentioned them on your so-called tribal or national forum. So, son, if you don’t want Ghanaians here and responding to your wacky statements, the solution is simple. Stop mentioning their names and nobody will give a fvck about your so-called forum for Nigerians cool

Liar
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Softmirror: 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
black people are stupid and inferior. . They keep worshipping the whites that dont give a damn about their black ass.. reason why some african americans hate nigerians is because of their useless white worshipping

YOU HAVE SPOKEN THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH. WHEN ESPECIALLY, BLACKS FROM ALL THESE CARIBBEAN COUNTRIES LOOK UP TO YOU, COME TO HEAR A GOOD STORY FROM THEIR BLACK AFRICAN BROTHERS, THEY END UP BEING VERY HEART BROKEN BY WHAT WE NIGERIANS SAY ABOUT OUR COUNTRY. THE BIGGEST PROBLEM OF NIGERIA IS THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN PSYCHE. HE LIVES TO HATE HIS COUNTRY AND LIVES TO LOVE TO LEAVE HIS COUNTRY FOR A SO CALLED GREENER PASTURES WHICH AT MOST TIMES IT IS BUT A MIRAGE.

ANYBODY, I MEAN A NIGERIAN WHO HAS BEEN OPPORTUNED TO TRAVEL TO SO MANY COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD WILL TELL YOU THAT NIGERIA IS SO BLESSED. HONESTLY UNTIL WE CHANGE OUR MENTALITY FROM HATING AND BLAMING NIGERIANS WILL CONTINUE TO SUFFER IN AND OUTSIDE NIGERIA.

MEAN WHILE, VERY THOUGHTFUL FEW NIGERIANS WHO CARE TO HARNESS THE ABOUNDANCE OF NIGERIA'S BLESSINGS AND I MEAN A FEW YOUTHS ARE MAKING THE BEST OUT OF NIGERIA WHILE THE MULTITUDE LAZY YOUTHS SEAT AND COMPLAIN EXPECTING MANNA FROM HEAVEN.
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by PetroDolla2020: 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2022
Idiotic mudder fugger cool Your brain is fvcked up by mpkuru Mmiri. grin

Litmus:

Liar

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by imagrg(m): 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
The whites don't try to 'separate' fights.
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Igboslayer: 9:07am On Aug 05, 2022
BigIyanga:

Village boy.. Americans sell things on the street in NYC, ATL, Chicago. Mexicans sell things on the street. Carribeans sell things on the street. Hong Kong has busy street traders selling on streets and alleys. Going to kill all of them?

Americans send constant marketing emails, spams, txts and robo calls.. so they all deserve to die??
Werey no go hear word. Na the way Igbo dey sell dem dey sell for those places. Igbos will practically threaten you to buy, pull you, drag you and embarrass you. City boy wey foolish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue / Ghanaian Lab Attendant Caught Selling Pregnant Women's Blood To Ritualists (Pic) / Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.