Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu (39177 Views)

Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts / Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) / Driver Storms Police Headquarters, Ibadan, To Protest The Seizure Of His Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:
Italian government won't even listen to them, Racism in Italy is worse than any other European countries. The Racism in Italy stinks like a mature He-goat. When will Nigerians understand that the white folks don't really care about their black ass.

Common Ukraine that sees Nigerians like Bush animals, you will still see some foolish Nigerians flooding their status with "#HelpUkraine, #putinmustdie #Godsaveukraine". Some will even go as far as abusing their selves verbally here on nairaland.

War has been going on in Ethiopia since February and no one seem to care about them..

Nonsense!!
Do Black people like themselves?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by true2god: 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
And yet Nigerians will be following Italian pope and their catholic religion.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
Oya wailers, start blaming Nigeria and Buhari.

What a sad way to die

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Ashirioluwa: 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
Being a Nigerian and a black man is a curse. We can’t live freely both at home and abroad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Arielle: 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Why do people bother going to those backward mediterranean countries?? Stay out of Italy, Spain, Greece. They are racist and lack finesse with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by oladipuposadeeq(m): 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Italian government won't do anything

It's only in Nigeria that if a Nigerian touch a foreigner, the government of Nigeria will immediately arrest the Nigerian but if a foreigner touch a Nigerian in Nigerian soil, the government of Nigeria will be mute immediately. Very usêlèss and føolish country Nigeria is.
its very frustrating, I don't know how people could just look at them fighting and not separating them. I just hope the man that killed him has been arrested but I was surprised how the man couldn't fight back against the Italian till he died that really surprised me. If a fight is heading towards death then he ought to have defended himself to the finish because I didn't notice the Italian holding a weapon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Basiljoe: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
Medicine after death
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Igboslayer: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sad he has to die this way. The antics of forceful persuasion of marketing adopted by Igbos needs to change, the crudest method ever. Chest beating can lead to death if you overestimate yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by GeneralPula: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
Massdamm:

I swear to God no be only you
It's hurt since yesterday have read the news so painful
I'm just thinking I was there I don't care about the tribe we represent the same country
It may not be that easy as you’ve said bro.
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Ashirioluwa: 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
Our leaders are incredibly ineffective. This cow, who addressed himself as the "President," won't go crazy over this murder. They don't take us seriously anyplace we go because of this, which is another reason.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by whitemand4(m): 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
tarantino1:

You stûpid retard, kindly shut the Bleep up and ask your maker why he gave you piss and shit for brains.

Before Obaseki revamped Ring road, there were multiple scenarios of Hausa traders using force to coerce customers into buying their goods. It was a very rampant issue and yet I didn't see anyone try to make it an Hausa exploitation issues.

Animals like you with subpar thinking critical thinking skills are unable to use your head to process anything fully before spewing raw, unfiltered sewage from your filthy mouth.

Nigeria is different Italy. When you are in Italy, behave like Italian
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by chiboy11(m): 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
Thebadpolitican:
Same strategy they use here by Force to buy their goods

Even if you do the madness here why take it overseas

By Force persuasion of buying your goods is a crime I have personally experience this countless of times with the Igbo sellers

Serve the man right hope the others in Nigeria will learn

May God gives you or one of your family same treatment then you will kno how this looks good,ure just a stupid shit heartless animal in human clothing,he is right to kill him now cause he is IGBO rite,honestly u will not end well with your hate,stupid assholee

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Realists(m): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:
Italian government won't even listen to them, Racism in Italy is worse than any other European countries. The Racism in Italy stinks like a mature He-goat. When will Nigerians understand that the white folks don't really care about their black ass.

Common Ukraine that sees Nigerians like Bush animals, you will still see some foolish Nigerians flooding their status with "#HelpUkraine, #putinmustdie #Godsaveukraine". Some will even go as far as abusing their selves verbally here on nairaland.

War has been going on in Ethiopia since February and no one seem to care about them..

Nonsense!!

Average Africana prefers his Blonde white god to his fellow Africana.
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Blitzerz: 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
Peritome:
If I dey there when e dey happen, na 2 by 2 I go take reap the white guy head off. I just dey vex since after seeing the video. Poor guy, no help. Chai!
The Nigerian guy was disabled by an accident he had some years before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by ShedrachU(m): 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nothing will happen.

(Don't tell me it's not Nigeria)
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by SeriouslySense(m): 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
smiley smiley First Jesus is not blond, and white.

But i agree, that we are not useful, if we cannot care for ourselves.

Realists:

Average Africana prefers his Blonde white god to his fellow Africana.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Kingcalls: 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

By Force persuasion of buying your goods is a crime I have personally experience this countless of times with the Igbo sellers

U should be banned for this ur statement

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Angelfrost(m): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
I watched that video and I just couldn't fathom why people just stood by and watched till the young man died!

I wonder if the same would have played out if it was a black man pummeling a white to death.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Angelfrost(m): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

This is easily the most stupid thing I have read even from a self-hating slowpoke!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by nograv: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
RIP, but my fellow Nigerians choose better at the ballot box. We cannot continue like this, living like beggars in a foreign land...

Come election pick someone with vision like Peter Obi. We cannot continue with the same useless old brigade like Atiku and Tinubu..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by SeriouslySense(m): 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
I am not surprised, i tend to look at some comments of foreigners about black people and Africans and if you do not have a strong mind, you will get sorrowful.

Angelfrost:
I watched that video and I just couldn't fathom why people just stood by and watched till the young man died!

I wonder if the same would have played out if it was a black man pummeling a white to death.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by YeePeyHaa: 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
YeePeyHaa
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by SeriouslySense(m): 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
But the bandits have surrounded the places and they will interfere with the elections.

nograv:
RIP, but my fellow Nigerians choose better at the ballot box. We cannot continue like this, living like beggars in a foreign land...

Come election pick someone with vision like Peter Obi. We cannot continue with the same useless old brigade like Atiku and Tinubu..
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78k1MV19CtA

Nigerians in Italy are protesting about the brutal killing of a Nigerian Alika Ogorchukwu in Marche region of Italy by an italian in broad daylight with shocked bystanders watching and doing nothing about it.

Remember that the 39-year-old Nigerian citizen was beaten to death by an Italian man on Friday 29th July, 2022, in Civitanova Marche city, located in the Province of Macerata, Marche Region of Italy.

The incident occurred on a busy street, in front of shocked onlookers.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7255318/alika-ogorchukwu-killed-italy-nigerian

Nigerians are illiterate and stupid do we run to another man's land and start opening their big mouth, only thing they do in other countries vote for criminals. When 100 people in Nigeria and killed the people cannot open their mouth once one Nigerian criminal abroad is killed they start opening their mouth bunch of illiterate you go to other people's countries to vote for criminals and support criminals
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by SeriouslySense(m): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
i really hope we get it right in our lands, slavery 2.0 loading, crying does not make it okay, its is building that will make the black man win.

The world is a jungle.
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Nigerians are illiterate and stupid do we run to another man's land and start opening their big mouth, only thing they do in other countries vote for criminals. When 100 people in Nigeria and killed the people cannot open their mouth once one Nigerian criminal abroad is killed they start opening their mouth bunch of illiterate you go to other people's countries to vote for criminals and support criminals
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by nograv: 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
SeriouslySense:
But the bandits have surrounded the places and they will interfere with the elections.

Let them, we still need to make the right choice.. Things will only get worse with the latter two old men (Tinubu and Atiku)..
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by HeroicMeastro: 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
officialwdhtv:
More pics....
Because the victim is an Igbo, we are seeing all sympathising comments here.
If it were to be a Hausa, Fulani others.... Them go carry their insults add on the dead.
Na so Jobless Igbos full NL
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by SeriouslySense(m): 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
Okay. Alright you all stay blessed as you do what you think is right.
nograv:

Let them, we still need to make the right choice.. Things will only get worse with the latter two old men (Tinubu and Atiku)..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Richie77: 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
“Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God” Separating them should have saved the mess.
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by sukkot: 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
how you let a fat italian nigga kee you ? these negros need to be like me. train your body in the martial arts and boxing and keep fit and healthy and strong. that italian negro couldnt have kee me like dat ooo.

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by zaki2: 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
I cried when I learnt he was on crutches as a result of accident. So sad cry Yet the Italian racist killed him without considering the fact he is disabled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue / Ghanaian Lab Attendant Caught Selling Pregnant Women's Blood To Ritualists (Pic) / Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.