Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu (39165 Views)

Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts / Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) / Driver Storms Police Headquarters, Ibadan, To Protest The Seizure Of His Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Brek: 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Indian is the poorest after Africa so that's why I use them as an example, I know they are richer than Nigeria anyway

My argument here is racism is not caused by sudden atagonizing of any race but what value the race adds to themselves

I was trying to correct your initial statement that they hate Black's for no Reason
Your the most idiotic person I've seen so far India is richer then the richest country in Africa and oceana
It has surpassed UK in terms of GDP and your comming to tell me it's poor
Get out jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo / Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep / Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.