Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu (39179 Views)

Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts / Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) / Driver Storms Police Headquarters, Ibadan, To Protest The Seizure Of His Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Lightorder: 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
robinso01:
Why wait to protest when you could have prevented his death by separating him and the Italian when they were fighting? I'm sure they were busy taking pictures and videos then. What you could have prevented easily, now you're protesting for nothing, as if protest will bring him back.
a kick behind the neck could have kept that man alive today.

Guys learn any form of SELF DEFENCE. Karate, judo, boxing , NOT. growing pot bellies
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Litmus: 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
Starzo:

who gives a fvck about black Americans that shoot and kill themselves over a pair of new sneakers??

People that don't know their history. Many of the black American fools still think Africa is a country.

You and the stupid black Americans can fvck off
grin
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by chudez0147(m): 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
DamnNigga
Are you know kidding me. Serves him right ? Humanity is gone forever..
Thebadpolitican:
Same strategy they use here by Force to buy their goods

Even if you do the madness here why take it overseas

By Force persuasion of buying your goods is a crime I have personally experience this countless of times with the Igbo sellers

Serve the man right hope the others in Nigeria will learn
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Litmus: 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
black people are stupid and inferior. . They keep worshipping the whites that dont give a damn about their black ass.. reason why some african americans hate nigerians is because of their useless white worshipping

What's the point of African Americans in your Ghana by the way? You people exploit them to build your country instead of compensating them with free land and millions of dollars that they deserve. Ghana owes them reparation. And on the part of African Americans, I was hoping they would teach you people sense. Upon all the Afrocentric talk African Americans have been talking since time immemorial about white people exploiting black people, about how white people are and how to defeat the race industry white people created to upress the black race, all that you Ghanaians do is attack Nigeria. Why aren't you Ghanaians attacking America and the white world?

You had opportunity here to defend a slain black man and attack racist Italians but you cowardly made it a Nigeria issue and attacked Nigerians instead.

Even Mat Mahatma Gandhi's statue, you people refused to discard and only moved to another location after words from India. You very deceitful people forming black consciousness when you're nothing but coons.

You say African Americans hate Nigerians and provided a silly, spurious reason. Here's a better reason why they may hate Nigerians, they may hate Nigerians because they are blind fools. This last may even be evident in why they are at the bottom of the pile in America -they make the wrong choices most of the time !
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by BigIyanga: 12:49am On Aug 02, 2022
Minjim:
So sad. The same marketing strategy: persistent persuasive bullying we use at Alaba, Computer Village and Yaba. Is what backfired here.
That Italian must be a psychopath for him to flip like that.

I blame those passersby that didn't intervene .i hope they won't use racism to cover this crime

Keep justifying murder. There is nothing wrong in asking someone to patronize your business. From the streets of NYC, Chicago, ATL to Jamaica, Hong Kong, street traders solicit for business. The fact that you had to blame him in other to make your point.. shows that you’re a soulless self-servicer.
All the oyibo spammer and telemarketer deserve to die too??
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by BigIyanga: 12:56am On Aug 02, 2022
Igboslayer:
Sad he has to die this way. The antics of forceful persuasion of marketing adopted by Igbos needs to change, the crudest method ever. Chest beating can lead to death if you overestimate yourself.
Village boy.. Americans sell things on the street in NYC, ATL, Chicago. Mexicans sell things on the street. Carribeans sell things on the street. Hong Kong has busy street traders selling on streets and alleys. Going to kill all of them?

Americans send constant marketing emails, spams, txts and robo calls.. so they all deserve to die??
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by BigIyanga: 1:02am On Aug 02, 2022
Thebadpolitican:
[/b]

You spilled rubbish I know you're a pained Igbo Modafucker....if you don't learn anything in this you may end up being next

I do business daily I don't force my goods on customers unfortunately he meant a psycho
And his life went with the wind

Hope the rest would learn from it
What an arrogant display of idiocy from a calcified brain. How did you come to the conclusion that he deserved to die because of his ethnicity? Cheap broke dude, why dont patronize accredited stores? Go to malls and buy ur things… instead of having this inordinate rage against all Igbos.. patronize your own people shikena
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by EMEKAodogwu1: 1:08am On Aug 02, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

One of yours wtf bro, if what he did was right even the force of nature won't allow them kill him like a chicken even when people were all around that could help

I have faced such Force buying by the Igbo guys, I know how I had to cause a scene before he released my money to me , if I had a gun that day I would put some on his chest and to have it the guy was a cripple too....just imagine

We don't have customer Right in this country and the Igbo people are exploiting it I have face such persuasive bullying on many occasions even the ones that would deliberately sell you fake that would pray it works for 3days before it spoils so you can't return it when that Time
Should everything be viewed in tribal lens. This man was clearly killed out of hatred for blacks and nothing more
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:11am On Aug 02, 2022
EMEKAodogwu1:

Should everything be viewed in tribal lens. This man clearly killed out hatred for blacks and nothing more

You want to bring the racial card Here, why didn't they kill Chinese na only black they the world
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by BigIyanga: 1:12am On Aug 02, 2022
EMEKAodogwu1:

Should everything be viewed in tribal lens. This man clearly killed out hatred for blacks and nothing more
He’s deluding himself to think that the Italian couod have spared if he werent an Igbo person��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by EMEKAodogwu1: 1:16am On Aug 02, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

You want to bring the racial card Here, why didn't they kill Chinese na only black they the world
Why will they kill Chinese, china and Italy which is better. Italy literally depends on china to chop now
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:17am On Aug 02, 2022
BigIyanga:

What an arrogant display of idiocy from a calcified brain. How did you come to the conclusion that he deserved to die because of his ethnicity? Cheap broke dude, why dont patronize accredited stores? Go to malls and buy ur things… instead of having this inordinate rage against all Igbos.. patronize your own people shikena

He is not getting my rip cry more on his behalf Ibo boy
When your fellow brothers give you thesame treatment maybe you will forget the ethnicity you put for head
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:18am On Aug 02, 2022
EMEKAodogwu1:

Why will they kill Chinese, china and Italy which is better. Italy literally depends on china to chop now

An what about Indian
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by EMEKAodogwu1: 1:22am On Aug 02, 2022
Eleven01:

They are a nuisance, everywhere. We need to move them out and sanitize our market.
Most of you that speak this way are lowlifes in reality, who cannot even speak where men are speaking
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by BigIyanga: 1:26am On Aug 02, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

He is not getting my rip cry more on his behalf Ibo boy
When your fellow brothers give you thesame treatment maybe you will forget the ethnicity you put for head
Keep justifying murder and one day it shall become your turn. There is nothing in original post that watrants his death. You’re a mentally deranged tribalist who salivates over the death of another.
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by EMEKAodogwu1: 1:27am On Aug 02, 2022
Eleven01:

Mad pig, go do your own, make them kill you too, you think it's Nigeria that you constitute nuisance anyhow, abroad you don't pester people, America have laws that protects a shooter if you were seen to be pestering or disturbing them. Didn't you read the article, he was forcing the man to buy, in his own country. He got what he was looking for.
I haven’t seen a video where the victim was persuading him to buy anything . And he’s no more so cannot speak for himself. One day you will be killed and your killer will brand you a thief who broke into his home

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by EMEKAodogwu1: 1:30am On Aug 02, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

An what about Indian
You sound like a child. The blacks are the most racially discriminated folks in the world , after the blacks then the Muslims. It appears you haven’t left Nigeria before, reason for your small mindedness. In Europe as a black you r already a suspect. I don’t know to explain this to you. Experiencing this will clear all your doubt.
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:34am On Aug 02, 2022
BigIyanga:

Keep justifying murder and one day it shall become your turn. There is nothing in original post that watrants his death. You’re a mentally deranged tribalist who salivates over the death of another.

I will never harm a man for such reason, who I am to judge the action an individual take in his own issue

the guy was a well served scapegoat, in his next life he won't force his goods on someonelse
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by We4all: 1:37am On Aug 02, 2022
olisaEze:
It is beginning to look like animals now have more compassion for human than humans for humans. How else can u explain a crowd of onlookers watching & recording as a man was being beaten to death with not a muscle moved to save the situation! RIP to the dead, life ana gaga! undecided

Let’s be honest here, worse things happen in Nigeria. People are being burnt to death daily while others watch and record the act. Some of these people could have been innocent but no one cared.

What happened to that man in Italy was normal as whites are used to minding their businesses. And no one thought the man was going to die for being in a fight. In the end, they called the cops which I think is the right thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:37am On Aug 02, 2022
EMEKAodogwu1:

You sound like a child. The blacks are the most racially discriminated folks in the world , after the blacks then the Muslims. It appears you haven’t left Nigeria before, reason for your small mindedness. In Europe as a black you r already a suspect. I don’t know to explain this to you. Experiencing this will clear all your doubt.

That is where I want you to land....and you did

Am glad you are aware they are not hating the other race that much unlike the Black's

My next question is why only Black's ?
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by EMEKAodogwu1: 1:47am On Aug 02, 2022
[/quote]
[quote author=Thebadpolitican post=115297348]

Am glad you are aware they are not hating the other race that much unlike the Black's

Black men country are grossly under developed and the whites see them as parasites. Let Nigeria become like Japan or even Singapore and you will see how respect will be shown her citizens. Most whites don’t like seeing you in their country.
But Asians have propagated itself out of poverty that no western country will look down on them.
Do you know the number of whites working in china presently? They are increasing year on year.
India is also a hub for business, most American and European entrepreneur see India as fertile investment destination and they already making moves.
But west Africa to them is cursed and cannot help them in anyway. Most of them do not want to have anything to do with African countries.
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:58am On Aug 02, 2022
EMEKAodogwu1:

Black men country are grossly under developed and the whites see them as parasites. Let Nigeria become like Japan or even Singapore and you will see how respect will be shown her citizens. Most whites don’t like seeing you in their country.
But Asians have propagated itself out of poverty that no western country will look down on them.
Do you know the number of whites working in china presently? They are increasing year on year.
India is also a hub for business, most American and European entrepreneur see India as fertile investment destination and they already making moves.
But west Africa to them is cursed and cannot help them in anyway. Most of them do not want to have anything to do with African countries.

Thank you very much for not blaming the white at the end ....

So you see is not because they just naturally hate Black's from the blues'
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by EMEKAodogwu1: 2:01am On Aug 02, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Thank you very much for not blaming the white at the end ....

So you see is not because they just naturally hate Black's from the blues'
But that’s not what humanity should be about.

Though we r all guilty of this. Even here in Nigeria rich people despise poor people, thinking that their being poor is their own making. But most times people suffer hardship out of shear fate
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Thebadpolitican(m): 2:12am On Aug 02, 2022
EMEKAodogwu1:

But that’s not what humanity should be about.

Though we r all guilty of this. Even here in Nigeria rich people despise poor people, thinking that their being poor is their own making. But most times people suffer hardship out of shear fate

Indian is just as poor an corrupt as Nigeria and
Have a dark skin like we are and even more populated than we are but yet they are not attacked by other race....

Are you aware?
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 02, 2022
EMEKAodogwu1:

I haven’t seen a video where the victim was persuading him to buy anything . And he’s no more so cannot speak for himself. One day you will be killed and your killer will brand you a thief who broke into his home
Stupid demented fools stop constituting nuisance everywhere like pests.
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 02, 2022
EMEKAodogwu1:

Most of you that speak this way are lowlifes in reality, who cannot even speak where men are speaking
Lowlives are people who constitute nuisance, and that is what you people do, leave your poverty stricken villages going everywhere to constitute nuisance.
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Kuntakinte7: 6:04am On Aug 02, 2022
I come in peace. We Nigerians need to stop playing victim cards. This is a pure case of two fighting. Him being weak is no one's responsibility. When we where kids we don't separate two fighting. We call it raba re ni. Meaning know your senior in Hausa. Leading to death was a serious weakness on the Nigerian guy. Let's stop playing victim card all the time
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Pacyrus(m): 6:54am On Aug 02, 2022
So sad � come to think of it, you mean this hefty guy couldn't beat the hell out that mofo of a whitey? lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:13am On Aug 02, 2022
nograv:

Let them, we still need to make the right choice.. Things will only get worse with the latter two old men (Tinubu and Atiku)..

What I am telling you are people can only vote for a criminal that is their mentality all over the world
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:15am On Aug 02, 2022
zaki2:
I cried when I learnt he was on crutches as a result of accident. So sad cry Yet the Italian racist killed him without considering the fact he is disabled.

Don't blame somebody else for your stupidity he should have went back to Nigeria and support criminals not to go to another person's country and start supporting criminals
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:18am On Aug 02, 2022
Starzo:

who gives a fvck about black Americans that shoot and kill themselves over a pair of new sneakers??

People that don't know their history. Many of the black American fools still think Africa is a country.

You and the stupid black Americans can fvck off

Most of them are actually Nigerians and it is the same thing with Nigerians in Europe and UK they are just killing themselves. Is Saudi Arabia United Arab Emirates Indonesia Malaysia UK Europe you can find Nigerians killing themselves for 100 US dollar
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:22am On Aug 02, 2022
Starzo:

read what you wrote again and you'll see the handiwork of an actual illiterate

English is not my first language and unfortunately I need Google translator. English is my third language and I am not good in it at all my first is Portuguese second Spanish.

Please let me explain something to you Nigeria's number one problem is illiteracy and Nigerians are illiterate . Just look at United Kingdom Nigerian wanted to vote for a lady book Nigerian route to be Prime Minister that is their illiteracy. When did Lady was there and Nigerians were being scammed in u.k. were being killed in u.k. she did not even visit any of the family's house or go to where the people were killed and lay a flower. Now I'm stupid idiot and campaigning for her to be Prime Minister of UK this is how illiterate are people are all over the world that is why they are being killed like chicken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) / NURTW: Oyo University Graduate Stabbed To Death (Photos) / Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.