Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu (39166 Views)

Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts / Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) / Driver Storms Police Headquarters, Ibadan, To Protest The Seizure Of His Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

One of yours wtf bro, if what he did was right even the force of nature won't allow them kill him like a chicken even when people were all around that could help

I have faced such Force buying by the Igbo guys, I know how I had to cause a scene before he released my money to me , if I had a gun that day I would put some on his chest and to have it the guy was a cripple too....just imagine

We don't have customer Right in this country and the Igbo people are exploiting it I have face such persuasive bullying on many occasions even the ones that would deliberately sell you fake that would pray it works for 3days before it spoils so you can't return it when that Time
They are a nuisance, everywhere. We need to move them out and sanitize our market.
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by SeriouslySense(m): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
He also has an injury. He was injured in the factory where he formerly works.
sukkot:
how you let a fat italian nigga kee you ? these negros need to be like me. train your body in the martial arts and boxing and keep fit and healthy and strong. that italian negro couldnt have kee me like dat ooo.
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Starzo: 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
black people are stupid and inferior. . They keep worshipping the whites that dont give a damn about their black ass.. reason why some african americans hate nigerians is because of their useless white worshipping

who gives a fvck about black Americans that shoot and kill themselves over a pair of new sneakers??

People that don't know their history. Many of the black American fools still think Africa is a country.

You and the stupid black Americans can fvck off

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by planetx: 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
From doing laborers work the guy turn to begging on the street, if you are going to japa avoid countries like Italy, Spain, Portugal and Greece. Don't be deceived by the fact they are European countries, there is nothing there for most of their citizens talkless of illegal African migrants unless you have no problem being a prostitute or turning to crime.
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by sukkot: 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
black people are stupid and inferior. . They keep worshipping the whites that dont give a damn about their black ass.. reason why some african americans hate nigerians is because of their useless white worshipping
african americans are the kings of white worshipping. a good example is micheal jackson. he tried to be white physically but still wasnt accepted

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Starzo: 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Nigerians are illiterate and stupid do we run to another man's land and start opening their big mouth, only thing they do in other countries vote for criminals. When 100 people in Nigeria and killed the people cannot open their mouth once one Nigerian criminal abroad is killed they start opening their mouth bunch of illiterate you go to other people's countries to vote for criminals and support criminals
read what you wrote again and you'll see the handiwork of an actual illiterate
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by sukkot: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
SeriouslySense:
He also has an injury. He was injured in the factory where he formerly works.
ahhh so this is what japa life looks like ? getting injured in an italian factory and then a fat italian nigga finish off the job by kee you on the street like a common dog .mbanu let me remain in nigeria and eat my egusi in peace

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
I think it's the political class that just commit corruption with the white visitors and investors. An average Nigerian no send whitey.

It's those that goes abroad to pack shit, some exhibit cultism, beg, and sleep on the streets, these are Nigerians that really disgrace us, it's Nigerians abroad that disgrace us, the bloody immigrants.
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Angelfrost(m): 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
SeriouslySense:
I am not surprised, i tend to look at some comments of foreigners about black people and Africans and if you do not have a strong mind, you will get sorrowful.

It's just sad...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Segzy19: 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
Don't be silly! You were not there. He probably was trying to convince them and maybe he pestered them a bit. Does that call for his murder? I tire for people like you...
Shame
Eleven01:
You wan force person buy market?
Ewu.
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Segzy19: 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
Bullying? See chief judge here o. No part of that news mentioned bullying. Oloshi
Thebadpolitican:

It was his fate...for bullying which no one is talking about

Killing him was too extreme but guess even the onlookers were also playing to fate
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Segzy19:
Don't be silly! You were not there. He probably was trying to convince them and maybe he pestered them a bit. Does that call for his murder? I tire for people like you...
Shame
Mad pig, go do your own, make them kill you too, you think it's Nigeria that you constitute nuisance anyhow, abroad you don't pester people, America have laws that protects a shooter if you were seen to be pestering or disturbing them. Didn't you read the article, he was forcing the man to buy, in his own country. He got what he was looking for.
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Osanoghodua1: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
My condolence to the family of the deceased but why persist someone to buy sth of gift you money? It's disgusting it happens here in Nigeria too, one would have blow off with guns the head of those street urchins grabbing female hands and butts to sexually harass them. Stupid.
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Litmus: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
robinso01:
Why wait to protest when you could have prevented his death by separating him and the Italian when they were fighting? I'm sure they were busy taking pictures and videos then. What you could have prevented easily, now you're protesting for nothing, as if protest will bring him back.

You think Nigerians would stand by and do nothing when any black person, let alone a Nigerian like themselves, is being beaten to death? undecided

I gained a criminal record in the UK fighting for some Ghanaian being attacked by some racists and I don't even like Ghanians.

The protestors are majority Nigerians. The Italians that stood by and did nothing are the ones that need condemnation. This needs to be done clinically, generalisation enables them to escape shame.
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Owen247: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:
Italian government won't even listen to them, Racism in Italy is worse than any other European countries. The Racism in Italy stinks like a mature He-goat. When will Nigerians understand that the white folks don't really care about their black ass.

Common Ukraine that sees Nigerians like Bush animals, you will still see some foolish Nigerians flooding their status with "#HelpUkraine, #putinmustdie #Godsaveukraine". Some will even go as far as abusing their selves verbally here on nairaland.

War has been going on in Ethiopia since February and no one seem to care about them..

Nonsense!!

remain blessed for saying the ugly truth.
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by nograv: 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Okay. Alright you all stay blessed as you do what you think is right.

Same to you bros

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by CORRECTMAN78(m): 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
Eleven01:
You wan force person buy market?
Ewu.

You are a useless human being!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
CORRECTMAN78:

You are a useless human being!
Your father is useless.
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by CORRECTMAN78(m): 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
Eleven01:

Your father is useless.

May your next mistake earn you a horrific death like the deceased.
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Carlyboi(m): 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
That useless Italian should simply go down for this heinous crime!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by JaskanFactor: 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nigerians are getting killed everywhere, both at home and abroad.
Where i live abroad, i don't go out except for essential shopping.
Yet our people are only concerned about materialism , getting rich by ripping off everybody along the way.
And you wonder why nowhere in the world is safe for Nigerians.
You keep shitting where you eat, spreading bad reputation about your people worldwide hoping it will never comeback to cause you harm

In my family of over 20 Nigerian male children, i do not speak to any of them, cause everybody has only one game in Nigeria its called rip off.

This is why the Oyinbo who run Nigeria and the world, are coming after Nigerian, both at home and abroad.

Nigerian will never understand the meaning of safety in solidarity , until the very last Nigerian.

You know our mutual hatred for each is huge problem, when i avoid Nigerian abroad more than hardcore Nazi racists, cause our fellow Nigerian men are more dangerous to us than the oyinbo racists.

Keep selling each other out so that all your enemies world wide can increase your servitude and genocide.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Ndubest123(m): 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
[quote author=Thebadpolitican post=115243745]What you wish someone is what you get. I wonder if you are a humanbeing to say this trash without sympathy that a life has been lost. May God forgive you
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by frog12: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
nigerians in nigeria will scam you. even your family members because they know you no go arrest them

JaskanFactor:
Nigerians are getting killed everywhere, both at home and abroad.
Where i live abroad, i don't go out except for essential shopping.
Yet our people are only concerned about materialism , getting rich by ripping off everybody along the way.
And you wonder why nowhere in the world is safe for Nigerians.
You keep shitting where you eat, spreading bad reputation about your people worldwide hoping it will never comeback to cause you harm

In my family of over 20 Nigerian male children, i do not speak to any of them, cause everybody has only one game in Nigeria its called rip off.

This is why the Oyinbo who run Nigeria and the world, are coming after Nigerian, both at home and abroad.

Nigerian will never understand the meaning of safety in solidarity , until the very last Nigerian.

You know our mutual hatred for each is huge problem, when i avoid Nigerian abroad more than hardcore Nazi racists, cause our fellow Nigerian men are more dangerous to us than the oyinbo racists.

Keep selling each other out so that all your enemies world wide can increase your servitude and genocide.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by uptownemmygee(m): 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

One of yours wtf bro, if what he did was right even the force of nature won't allow them kill him like a chicken even when people were all around that could help

I have faced such Force buying by the Igbo guys, I know how I had to cause a scene before he released my money to me , if I had a gun that day I would put some on his chest and to have it the guy was a cripple too....just imagine

We don't have customer Right in this country and the Igbo people are exploiting it I have face such persuasive bullying on many occasions even the ones that would deliberately sell you fake that would pray it works for 3days before it spoils so you can't return it when that Time

Especially the ones that sell Belgium phones and phone parts, how will I buy new phone screen and fix it for customer then the next day screen stop working
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Abdulmumin412(m): 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
robinso01:
Why wait to protest when you could have prevented his death by separating him and the Italian when they were fighting? I'm sure they were busy taking pictures and videos then. What you could have prevented easily, now you're protesting for nothing, as if protest will bring him back.
Is Nigerians protesting not Italians on lookers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by josephevergreen(m): 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nice move from nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Zetty177x: 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
In a way, I pity him. In another way I don't. Nigerians be ready for the worse. U refuse to vote the right leaders and then u guys will japa and get killed or stay here and get killed. u sell ur votes for #4,000 or less.. this is the result. Vote in the right leaders. Una nor go hear. APC won all the local government seats in Ebonyi recently which means we never learn. I will never pity Nigerians home or abroad. Dem too fall my hand
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Segzy19: 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Apoda
Eleven01:

Mad pig, go do your own, make them kill you too, you think it's Nigeria that you constitute nuisance anyhow, abroad you don't pester people, America have laws that protects a shooter if you were seen to be pestering or disturbing them. Didn't you read the article, he was forcing the man to buy, in his own country. He got what he was looking for.
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by NnamdiAzikiwe: 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
What all the chest beating of nyamiris an Italian fagg0t kills one of their warriors like a chicken.
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Ckonnet: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
Minjim:
So sad. The same marketing strategy: persistent persuasive bullying we use at Alaba, Computer Village and Yaba. Is what backfired here.
That Italian must be a psychopath for him to flip like that.

I blame those passersby that didn't intervene .i hope they won't use racism to cover this crime

Italy own is on another level,those guys are not enlightened at all. They only need the Africans for their farm work because they can't do it and yet they treat them like shit. If you date an italian gal na so the whole community ho dey look you like say you steal.
Re: Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu by Ppp1p: 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
Life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo / Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep / Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.