Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date (5382 Views)

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again / Man Refused To Pay Prostitute For Service After All Night Sex (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by bmdmix15: 10:35am On Jul 31, 2022
He revealed how his friend spent N111,000 on the date with the said girl at Ikeja City Mall, and that
she got angry when he refused to pay her N7,000 Uber fee after she got to her house in Yaba.

He shared a screenshot of the lady's conversation with his supposed friend.

1 Share

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by bmdmix15: 10:36am On Jul 31, 2022
Conversation

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by LikeAking: 10:38am On Jul 31, 2022
Simp!

But, e like simps are richer?

How u go, go on a date with a woman wey dey ask for TP.

TRP is golden.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Jeon(f): 10:55am On Jul 31, 2022
I love those type of Men. They are very generous, and the lady is just ungrateful person.

7 Likes

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Reminderz: 10:57am On Jul 31, 2022
spending that much money on a hoe? leemao

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by VeryWickedGoat: 11:02am On Jul 31, 2022
I checked the shapeless pig out and I'll say some men have zero taste in women.

This woman is the type that will cook for small boys in the compound so that they can Bleep her once in a while.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Brainmytool: 11:10am On Jul 31, 2022
T h i s Man I s Very V e r y SIMPle

Meanwhile, Anything dat will make SIMPle men cry undiluted blood is appreciable

7 Likes

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Magnoliaa(f): 11:32am On Jul 31, 2022
So this is what you people are doing behind the scenes sef? grin

Fight on the TL; DM in private and take each other out spending someone else's salary in a night.

But how are you ladies meeting these kind of men, for real? cry Somebody should show a girl the way na. Somebody is just wasting fine face, sharp mouth, slightly perky breasts and a dash of wickedness here. undecided

I have given her the benefit of doubt and gone through her own narration...made zero sense. Oh, well.

Olorun a ba yin yanju e.

4 Likes

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Magnoliaa(f): 11:35am On Jul 31, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

This woman is the type that will cook for small boys in the compound so that they can Bleep her once in a while.

Stay there. cheesy Be like she be hot cake o. Another person too don come talk say him go out with her. You yourself are just here making mouth.

After you people have finished insulting grin, you go approaching in real life. No be today we know.

3 Likes

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by pocohantas(f): 11:36am On Jul 31, 2022
It is the audacity for me. The way she kept asking him to send the 7k she used in transporting herself back home.

Minimum wage is 30k and a whole state governments can’t pay it.

But these Nigerians finished 111k on a single date? Impressive!!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Kingcalls: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2022
LikeAking:
Simp!

But, e like simps are richer?

How u go, go on a date with a woman wey dey ask for TP.

TRP is golden.

He actually is not a simp.. a simp will still pay for the TF and thank her.... A red piller exposed her...

We need to start killing the entitlement mentality of women ....

2 Likes

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Kingcalls: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Fight on the TL; DM in private and take each other out spending someone else's salary in a night.

But how are you ladies meeting these kind of men, for real? cry Somebody should show a girl the way na. Somebody is just wasting fine face, sharp mouth, slightly perky breasts and a dash of wickedness here. undecided

I have given her the benefit of doubt and gone through her own narration...made zero sense. Oh, well.

Olorun a ba yin yanju e.

U must be a Trans

2 Likes

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by GloriousGbola: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Olorun a ba yin yanju e.

you can start by setting on a sexualized dp.

which on be magnoliaa?

oya change your dp to magnificentbootay.
then get rid of those color swapped chicks and post big yansh on your profile.
watch the redpillars simps knack you with Pms

but you know oil and water no dey mix.

what will y'all talk about? esp since it is really just a game of how to fk/chop without giving up that much money/bootay?

1 Like

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Olayetan(m): 11:44am On Jul 31, 2022
Both of them dey ment, 111k on a 1st date.
The guy ment gan, just Because you wan chill with person...

1 Like

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 31, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

After seeing the pic you posted, i am so disappointed with the guy.

I saw what they ordered and i was also disappointed. Saw the over priced bill, it infact made me more disappointed. You mean this guy spent all these on a girl like this.

The guy does not have taste and class.

I myself can never go a restaurant in a mall(rhapsody) where they bought drinks in wholesale for cheap and then inflate the price because of the location, that shows the restaurant has nothing to offer.

Let me add that about a large percentage of money was spent on alcohol, yet the guy didn't smash, and still got called out on Twitter because of 7k uber.

8 Likes

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Magnoliaa(f): 11:53am On Jul 31, 2022
pocohantas:
It is the audacity for me. The way she kept asking him to send the 7k she used in transporting herself back home.

Minimum wage is 30k and a whole state governments can’t pay it.

But these Nigerians finished 111k on a single date? Impressive!!

I swear, the thing still dey shock me. cheesy Like I never hear am before.

It is a yam pepper scatter scatter something and I don't even know what to say.

The two both of them are not okay, because why will you go out with some like that, open your pocket spend that much and then still out claiming the other person no get value?

And some ladies too really overdo. Like damn. I don't want to believe it's that she doesn't have that amount? For someone that is working and possibly hang out with big boys?

I mean, you'd drag the broke misogynistic ones and you are still coming to stress the ones that spend this much? Like, like, can you just check your entitlement for a second?! Odiegwu.

4 Likes

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Blue86(m): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2022
Just sit down and reason.

If na two orphans wey you give 111k school fee scholarship, for college of education ; don't you think it will pave smooth path for you, and won't be a waste?

See how you waste 111k on someone wey be like say dem beg force am go date with you.

Sometimes make una dey reason.

Guy you are simp in the true biblical sense.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Magnoliaa(f): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2022
GloriousGbola:
you can start by setting on a sexualized dp.

which on be magnoliaa?

oya change your dp to magnificentbootay.
then get rid of those color swapped chicks and post big yansh on your profile.
watch the redpillars simps knack you with Pms

but you know oil and water no dey mix.

what will y'all talk about? esp since it is really just a game of how to fk/chop without giving up that much money/bootay?

Oh, wow. E be like say your head correct o. grin I bin no know since. This your format is baddy. You go be my manager?

Sooo, there's how they do it? Pictures; a particular name; a kind of aura... hmmmmmmm. Say some things, use some words...

Kai. Wait, you mean I have to give up this P? cry cry Oh, no naaaa. It's those kind that will just give you money simply for being beautiful and hanging out that I want jare.

You know there are rich guys with their brains intact, and there the rich otherwise ones. Also redpillers are different from redpillars o. The ones like pansophist and AfroKnight and Martini... you just go climb seven mountains and use 20 red candles for rituals before you see shishi from those ones. I don't need their kind. A rich redPILLER? Count me out, lmao.

And I will have to like overhaul my whole personality? I get youuu. What are we going to talk about? I can't even keep shut about feminism for a second, while campaigning for Peter Obi and stuffing my head with weird facts.

Omo, am I not doomed to failing in this business before I even start like this? Mtcheewww.

2 Likes

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by pocohantas(f): 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I swear, the thing still dey shock me. cheesy Like I never hear am before.

The girl really has guts o. I must give it to her. Na her type fit Naija men. Chopping the money with attitude. grin

The two both of them are not okay, because why will you go out with some like that, open your pocket spend that much and then still out claiming the other person no get value?

Social media is deceptive with all the filters and makeup. That is why I love NL a bit. It isn’t elitist or vain. IG and Twitter na something else.

And some ladies too really overdo. Like damn. I don't want to believe it's that she doesn't have that amount? For someone that is working and possibly hang out with big boys?

I mean, you'd drag the broke misogynistic ones and you are still coming to stress the ones that spend this much? Like, like, can you just check your entitlement for a second?! Odiegwu.

It is very possible she doesn’t have it. Not because 7k is a lot of money, but because some of them spend more on the outward appearance. Buying those small handbags with chain handles and wigs. When they don’t live on the Island, they insist on staying at Yaba, Gbagada, Magodo and Ikeja… Spending a lot on rent with basic salaries. I do hope that someday Lagosians would learn. The men that matter do not care. In fact, they would even be suspicious when your income and lifestyle doesn’t align.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by VeryWickedGoat: 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Stay there. cheesy Be like she be hot cake o. Another person too don come talk say him go out with her. You yourself are just here making mouth.

After you people have finished insulting grin, you go approaching in real life. No be today we know.

I do slim girls not fattened pigs.

Can you differentiate between her neck, waist and hip in that pic? Everything just melted together like mayonnaise. See her k-leg or is it x-leg we call that? Rubbish. angry

5 Likes

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by pansophist(m): 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You know there are rich guys with their brains intact, and there the rich otherwise ones. Also redpillers are different from redpillars o. The ones like pansophist and AfroKnight and Martini... you just go climb seven mountains and use 20 red candles for rituals before you see shishi from those ones. I don't need their kind. A rich redPILLER? Count me out, lmao.

grin grin grin

You just get all kinds of misconception about me wey no be true lol. But let me make it simple for you.

Remember that biblical verse where God say that "it is easier for a camel to go through the mouth of a needle, than a rich man to enter the kingdom of God"? Its the same formula with me.

If you're a good woman, you want my best interest at heart, you loved me for genuine reasons not a selfish one, and you're respectable, you'll basically even have the passwords to all my accounts lol.

But if you're a gold digger, you came to chop and run, instead of ally with me let's conquer the world together, you talk say na me you want conquer, that there is no single shred of responsibility and virtues in you, then you'll be lucky make I even buy pure water for you.

Infact i will enjoy burning a million usd than pass through the pain of such woman eating my one kobo. To be an attractive woman with big yansh as only redeeming quality is what impresses vain, idiotic men, not men with a mission in life. You must get substance, that even if you're old, I can still count on your virtue.

I'm not that difficult, ask questions and hear from the horse's mouth, instead of assume that the horse is a donkey. So aunty maggy, where do you stand ? cool

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Magnoliaa(f): 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
pocohantas:
It is very possible she doesn’t have it. Not because 7k is a lot of money, but because some of them spend more on the outward appearance. Buying those small handbags with chain handles and wigs. When they don’t live on the Island, they insist on staying at Yaba, Gbagada, Magodo and Ikeja… Spending a lot on rent with basic salaries. I do hope that someday Lagosians would learn. The men that matter do not care. In fact, they would even be suspicious when your income and lifestyle doesn’t align.

Sighs.

This! This! I can never understand it. How can you not be able to fund your own lifestyle even if you are a big girl that hang out with big boys as well? I will still always respect the slay queens with businesses, investments and a fat account balance any day.

It's like these one did not knack. That is why they are coming here to disturb us with their embarrassing matter angry. If 111k is no big deal to spend, why 7k more then? Ayam not understand.
Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by pocohantas(f): 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Sighs.

This! This! I can never understand it. How can you not be able to fund your own lifestyle even if you are big girl that hang out with big boys as well? I will still always respect the slay queens with businesses, investments and a fat account balance any day.

It's like these one did not knack. That is why they are coming here to disturb us with their embarrassing matter. angry Mtcheewww.

You will be shocked at what is happening in Nigeria. Lol @ knack cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
Clout chasing rubbish. I can't believe such a nonsense story for the life of me.
Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Magnoliaa(f): 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
pansophist:
grin grin grin

You just get all kinds of misconception about me wey no be true lol. But let me make it simple for you.

Remember that biblical verse where God say that "it is easier for a camel to go through the mouth of a needle, than a rich man to enter the kingdom of God"? Its the same formula with me.

If you're a good man, you want my best interest at heart, you loved me for genuine reasons not a selfish one, and you're respectable, you'll basically even have the passwords to all my accounts lol.

But if you're a gold digger, you came to chop and run, instead of ally with me let's conquer the world together, you talk say na me you want conquer, that there is no single shred of responsibility and virtues in you, then you'll be lucky make I even buy pure water for you.

I'll rather burn a million usd than give such women one kobo. To be an attractive woman with big yansh is what impresses vaim, idiotic men, not men with a mission in life.

I'm not that difficult, ask questions and hear from the horse's mouth, instead of assume that the horse is a donkey. So aunty maggy, where do you stand ? cool

I do not have any 'misconceptions' about you, especially not about this topic of spending. smiley I just dey whine you and it seems to always get you. But if you "insist" on clearing the air, no wahala. If I wanted to know/understand anything about you, I know how I would have interacted with you. It's obvious you do not like to be taken for a fool and openly... that screams through your posts very well. What else? We're online, I can't accurately judge.

But wait, I hope it's not me you are calling a man up there? grin

Where I stand? On Christ the solid rock, my brother. All other ground is sinking sand and I dare not trust my own. cheesy

VeryWickedGoat:
Can you differentiate between her neck, waist and hip in that pic?

Yes, I can. You can do without bodyshaming her.

1 Like

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by pansophist(m): 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
It's shocking how lots of women thinks being entitled and a burden from day one makes them a catch, and even more painful men validates their dirty behaviour by spending. Inside life.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
How long will ye simple ones love simplicity?Proverbs 1

1 Like

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Cuppycat: 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
Just sit down and reason.

If na two orphans wey you give 111k school fee scholarship, for college of education ; don't you think it will pave smooth path for you, and won't be a waste?

See how you waste 111k on someone wey be like say dem beg force am go date with you.

Sometimes make una dey reason.

Guy you are simp in the true biblical sense.

2 Likes

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by VeryWickedGoat: 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Yes, I can. You can do without bodyshaming her.

Label them cos I can't see it.
Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Exkandayee(m): 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
I don't believe this rubbish
Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by emmyluizzz: 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
I'm sure he did not even get the cockie.....very useless and foolish man

I wish all guys where like me.... feminist and simp will sieze to exist

1 Like

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Afrobasic(m): 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kingcalls:

He actually is not a simp.. a simp will still pay for the TF and thank her.... A red piller exposed her...

We need to start killing the entitlement mentality of women ....

Naah... he's a big fat SIMP for even spend so much on such an ugly who_e

Plus the mumu was asking for the uber reciept, implying that he would have paid if she sent a receipt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth / Show Me A More Heartbreaking Picture, / Love And Falling In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.