Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,159 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date (5700 Views)

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again / Man Refused To Pay Prostitute For Service After All Night Sex (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Sucre6: 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kingcalls:

He actually is not a simp.. a simp will still pay for the TF and thank her.... A red piller exposed her...

We need to start killing the entitlement mentality of women ....

A simp don't take woman out on a date on their first night, and spending so much on her in a first date makes him a major simp
Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Afrobasic(m): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
emmyluizzz:

he needs help bro

what can be done...any suggestion

Nothing... just leave him to learn the hard way.
Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by PrinceGoku(m): 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Oh, wow. E be like say your head correct o. grin I bin no know since. This your format is baddy. You go be my manager?

Sooo, there's how they do it? Pictures; a particular name; a kind of aura... hmmmmmmm. Say some things, use some words...

Kai. Wait, you mean I have to give up this P? cry cry Oh, no naaaa. It's those kind that will just give you money simply for being beautiful and hanging out that I want jare.

You know there are rich guys with their brains intact, and there the rich otherwise ones. Also redpillers are different from redpillars o. The ones like pansophist and AfroKnight and Martini... you just go climb seven mountains and use 20 red candles for rituals before you see shishi from those ones. I don't need their kind. A rich redPILLER? Count me out, lmao.

And I will have to like overhaul my whole personality? I get youuu. What are we going to talk about? I can't even keep shut about feminism for a second, while campaigning for Peter Obi and stuffing my head with weird facts.

Omo, am I not doomed to failing in this business before I even start like this? Mtcheewww.

You're talking more than necessary.
You can't even convey your thoughts accordingly.
Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by kayperry: 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
Magnoliaa:

That's the crazy part. No one will see the damage they are causing with the rumours they are spreading or bother to find out the truth, but when they see you fighting them back, that's what they'll take as confirmation of their bias.

That kayperry especially had it coming for him on this thread. He threw the first punch, but then when has he ever not?

weytin pack of ekuke dogs wan use lion do, dem dey set ambush

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Crampyblood(m): 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
And to think that over 60% of Nigerians don't earn that amount per month....

But looking at the girl sef... With her looks and shape, I would say that she's using voodoo for him to spend that amount on her
Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Magnoliaa(f): 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
pocohantas:
Kayperry is so vile that if he even sees a Nlder joking with me, he becomes VERY RESTLESS!!

And how did it all start? Someone will just wake up and decide to be a vile human being!

Very restless a thing. grin

He has gone and covered the face well. Hahahaha. He dey feel himself sha.

2 Likes

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Magnoliaa(f): 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
AfroKnight:
Come first.

You come here. You want to say you did not see all my dedications to you lale ana abi?
Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Singlecliq: 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Kayperry looks just the way I expected. Like one NURTW staff. That is exactly how they look on days they are going for ikomo.

This babe I swear you no get joy.
Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by pocohantas(f): 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
Magnoliaa:

And how did it all start? Someone will just wake up and decide to be a vile human being!

Very restless a thing. grin

Help me ask him. It started far back in 2017!! He started with Ericsmith, anslem01, anslem02, anslem03, anslem04, jornwhite, youwanbanme, reddtintonblack, then kayperry.

He keeps changing monickers and it would look like I am fighting numerous persons. Whereas it is one being that has dedicated his existence to a supposedly old witch. If you tell him to learn a skill now, in 1 month he would stop showing up at his oga’s shop. But he has been consistently trolling me for 5 years. Mumu man!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Magnoliaa(f): 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
pocohantas:
Help me ask him. It started far back in 2017!! He started with Ericsmith, anslem01, anslem02, anslem03, anslem04, jornwhite, youwanbanme, reddtintonblack, then kayperry.

He keeps changing monickers and it would look like I am fighting numerous persons. Whereas it is one being that has dedicated his existence to a supposedly old witch. If you tell him to learn a skill now, in 1 month he would stop showing up at his oga’s shop. But he has been consistently trolling me for 5 years. Mumu man!!

So he is also the reddingtonblack dude? Smh. The arsenate one nko? Is that him too?

The words they use are really a reflection of their hearts and realities, no cap. cheesy But I won't preach to you to understand shit.

I remember the first time I was trolled on here too, LMAO. It's wild mehn. For your to just carry person for mind and then strike out of nowhere, over their comments you disagree with. Everybody disagrees and move on, but them, no, mba.

2 Likes

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by pocohantas(f): 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
Magnoliaa:

So he is also the reddingtonblack dude? Smh. The arsenate one nko? Is that him too?

The words they use are really a reflection of their hearts and realities, no cap. cheesy But I won't preach to you to understand shit.

Lol. Even though arsenate could be s—, I think it is obvious he has sense. Something Kayperry lacks and this gives him away every time.

Yes, he is reddingtonblack too. Those are the ones I can remember sef. Make we no derail this thread. He is free to bring it on henceforth. I ignored him before, but he went wild and started insulting my loved ones without provocation. So I won’t give him that courtesy again…

3 Likes

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Nyascobar1414: 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
Persephone1:
Between the lady who went on date and the chord wearing Fatai i don't know who has been dragged more on this thread. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nairalanders get bad mouth sha. If ladies gather on top your matter just know that you are finished. grin

Which ladies

From 27yrs above you are no more a lady(especially if you are unmarried)

Group of frustrated evening newspapers..

I'll call you Mma

1 Like

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Ulunne777(f): 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
Even an ounce of sympathy I no get for them.
Two foolish ppl

1 Like

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Ulunne777(f): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
pocohantas:

I know Kayperry’s type. One time he posted a picture of the food his gf cooked to spite me. Turns out he stole it from IG.

Another time he posted fried rice his sidechick cooked. The table they placed the food had so much dust, clothe pegs and rusted razor blades. I am sure if I looked further, I might see a dead cockroach there. My OCD wouldn’t let me. He deleted the picture immediately.

A third time he posted his friends in his sitting room to show me his 45” TV. From the shape of their heads, as a true Lagos girl, I could accurately picture what he would look like. He can’t look any much different from his friends.

So yea, he is the average Rabiu or Tajudeen.

Lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Which ladies

From 27yrs above you are no more a lady(especially if you are unmarried)

Group of frustrated evening newspapers..

I'll call you Mma
Do you have the intention of making your point today or i should check back tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Jeon(f): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
PrinceGoku:

Na poverty I sha blame..
Are you broke?

2 Likes

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by FiremanX: 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
Persephone1:
Between the lady who went on date and the chord wearing Fatai i don't know who has been dragged more on this thread. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nairalanders get bad mouth sha. If ladies gather on top your matter just know that you are finished. grin
And if men gather on top una matter na mods una dey run to for help,,,, cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by PrinceGoku(m): 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
Jeon:

Are you broke?
Are you looking for who to bill?
Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Jeon(f): 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
PrinceGoku:

Are you looking for who to bill?
No, I bill myself.

I don't deal with stingy male or female in life.

Are you broke ?Yes or no.

Stingy ppl are quick to say that e. g my dad stingy Capricorn once told my mom "you acted too good" because of her generosity .
Can you imagine a Man can stand by your side for just to see how you dish occasional foods .

I noticed capry and Vir are so stingy .I cut them off.
Too bad @bolded are quick to be around me because of my Mars.

2 Likes

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by AfroKnight: 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You come here. You want to say you did not see all my dedications to you lale ana abi?

Na you go post am for diary section grin

You said you were a kid when Malaria came out. grin I remember the song but I don mature small dat time. Person don dey old o.
Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Magnoliaa(f): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
AfroKnight:
Na you go post am for diary section grin

You said you were a kid when Malaria came out. grin I remember the song but I don mature small dat time. Person don dey old o.

grin grin And you're still doing ayoungboy everywhere. Shey you won't come and pay bride price naw?
Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by PrinceGoku(m): 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
Jeon:

No, I bill myself.

I don't deal with stingy male or female in life.

Are you broke ?Yes or no.

Stingy ppl are quick to say that e. g my dad stingy Capricorn once told my mom "you acted too good" because of her generosity .
Can you imagine a Man can stand by your side for just to see how you dish occasional foods .

I noticed capry and Vir are so stingy .I cut them off.
Too bad @bolded are quick to be around me because of my Mars.

You're right. And I am wrong. I'm broke.
Can I drop my aza.. I'm serious.
Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by sageb: 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Really?
trolling you for 5 years.
what an obsession.
Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Jeon(f): 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
PrinceGoku:

You're right. And I am wrong. I'm broke.
Can I drop my aza.. I'm serious.

Go bill your self.

Online billionaire that thinks generosity is equall to billing.

1 Like

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by AfroKnight: 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin grin And you're still doing ayoungboy everywhere. Shey you won't come and pay bride price naw?

I’m still ayoungboy at heart.

Our ancestors say, Bọ̀bọ́ no go die unless t'ó bá d'arúgbó.

Forever young baby

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by PrinceGoku(m): 6:17am On Aug 01, 2022
Jeon:

Go bill your self.

Online billionaire that thinks generosity is equall to billing.

Good morning madam..
Hope you slept well?
Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by 6ixT8: 7:34am On Aug 01, 2022
Assuming she ticked all the boxes during the date. This are single act would instantly unticked the boxes.

Some ladies no just get sense. The ode still dey drag the matter for social media with are average look. undecided
Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Magnoliaa(f): 8:21am On Aug 01, 2022
AfroKnight:
Our ancestors say, Bọ̀bọ́ no go die unless t'ó bá d'arúgbó.

Is this from a song? cheesy
Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by AfroKnight: 9:08am On Aug 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Is this from a song? cheesy
grin

Skip to 2:41

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbCe2rZWcfE
Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by kals4luv990(m): 9:29am On Aug 01, 2022
Jeon:
I love those type of Men.
They are very generous, and the lady is just ungrateful person.
we love you too

1 Like

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Duchessree(f): 10:15am On Aug 01, 2022
OP he didn't spent 111k on a date with her o, it was a hangout with his friends which he invited her .
Abeg get your story right please
Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Magnoliaa(f): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2022
AfroKnight:
grin

Skip to 2:41

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbCe2rZWcfE

I thought the line sounded familiar. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Journey Of A Monk / Quiet Guys And Loud Girls / My Wife And Heavy Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.