Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,040 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date (5385 Views)

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again / Man Refused To Pay Prostitute For Service After All Night Sex (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by AfroKnight: 10:35am On Aug 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I thought the line sounded familiar. grin

cheesy grin
Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Magnoliaa(f): 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
AfroKnight:
cheesy grin

I found your favourite bro/meme. cheesy

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by bouncin04(m): 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
pansophist:

grin grin grin

You just get all kinds of misconception about me wey no be true lol. But let me make it simple for you.

Remember that biblical verse where God say that "it is easier for a camel to go through the mouth of a needle, than a rich man to enter the kingdom of God"? Its the same formula with me.

If you're a good woman, you want my best interest at heart, you loved me for genuine reasons not a selfish one, and you're respectable, you'll basically even have the passwords to all my accounts lol.

But if you're a gold digger, you came to chop and run, instead of ally with me let's conquer the world together, you talk say na me you want conquer, that there is no single shred of responsibility and virtues in you, then you'll be lucky make I even buy pure water for you.

Infact i will enjoy burning a million usd than pass through the pain of such woman eating my one kobo. To be an attractive woman with big yansh as only redeeming quality is what impresses vain, idiotic men, not men with a mission in life. You must get substance, that even if you're old, I can still count on your virtue.

I'm not that difficult, ask questions and hear from the horse's mouth, instead of assume that the horse is a donkey. So aunty maggy, where do you stand ? cool

I requested mailing you brother . Good evening.
Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by pansophist(m): 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
bouncin04:

I requested mailing you brother . Good evening.

Go ahead. Hope you have money sha. Na person wey get money I want to de email now grin

1 Like

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Dshocker(m): 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
I checked the shapeless pig out and I'll say some men have zero taste in women.

This woman is the type that will cook for small boys in the compound so that they can Bleep her once in a while.

Life no balance
Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by bouncin04(m): 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
pansophist:

Go ahead. Hope you have money sha. Na person wey get money I want to de email now grin

Already sent the request since Sunday morning.
Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by pansophist(m): 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
bouncin04:

Already sent the request since Sunday morning.

My email is on my profile. I don't do pm
Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by bouncin04(m): 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
pansophist:

Okay bro.
Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by Jeon(f): 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
kiss

kals4luv990:
we love you too

2 Likes

Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by omolasho: 9:38am On Aug 03, 2022
The way so many guys overate pussycats is out of this world! Can you imagine 110k on an overused cunt! If is fellow guy needs an assistance of 2k from him,he would not oblige.

Guys take it, ladies need and have more sex than you because of tasteless simp guys,that make the ladies options seemingly endless. That's why you would see a pregnant mad woman on the street.

You can never sex all the girls you desire in this life. Respect yourself.
Re: Man Refused To Pay Her N7k Transport Fare After He Spent 111,000 On A Date by bouncin04(m): 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
pansophist:

Good evening bro , I've replied your mail bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Wish I Had A Big Dick / Coded And Open Dangers Of Badoo Dating App In Nigeria / How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.