Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 (65710 Views)

FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List) / COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) / Over 20 States Likely To Pay Minimum Wage (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by ezegenigbonine: 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
mrkings84:

Who Slap me!!

That's what we will hear next.
Anyway, wake up, the slap Na for dream.
WAKE UP!!!

Hahaha you are a wicked somebody
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by phemmyfour: 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:
15 states are certain while the rest 5 is still skeptical for now.

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

Northwestern states. [/b]I was skeptical about this but the reality is that the Buhari support base are all clamouring for Tinubu. The Northwestern governors coupled with Buhari are all rooting for Tinubu. With elrufai as campaign DG, there's absolutely nothing the 419 tambuwal can do for Tinubu in this region.

[b]Verdict.

Tinubu is expected to win all northwest state and also getting block votes from kano and Katsina. He might likely struggle with Atiku in sokoto but is expected to still win.

South-West: don't even go there. There's nothing any political opposition can do about this region. They should count it out of there equation.
Verdict: Tinubu to monopolize this region.

Northcentral: Tinubu is expected to win 3 states from this region, however only 1 state is certain which is kwara state. But he's most likely to win kogi and Niger.

Verdict: Tinubu to win kwara and kogi while also dragging Niger with Atiku.

Northeast: Bauchi, Borno, Gombe and Yobe should go to tinubu no doubt about it. However Atiku would likely pull an upset in 2 of the four states. Bauchi and gombe most likely.

Verdict: Tinubu to clinch at least 3 states from this region.

Many people online who are less informed about grassroot politics would ask how I expect Tinubu to dominate Northern regions when the likes of Kwankwaso and Atiku who are from there and are contesting the ballots.
Well like I said, they are less informed about grassroot politics until they do research themselves and see kwankwasiya cult followers all praising the jagaban or go to zaria to see northerners all praising the jagaban.
Majority of northerners calls tinubu jagaban for reason best known to them but the fact remains that the love is massive for the jagaban.

Anticipate the 2 million match for jagaban in Kano state. Then una go believe the weight.
Same SW that lost Ekiti and Osun at Guber.

You're in for more shocker comes 2023
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by nairamaniac: 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
I doubt this. Tinibu would get at most 50% in Lagos.

Let's wait till then.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
Evilblackman:
i used the word “if “ because the election is yet to be concluded, anyways isn’t osun state that they tear down tinubu’s poster to erect Obi’s ??
obituary is an IPOB project. He won't smell third position
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Okobola146: 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Yinmu! E go shock you, unless una rig am
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by wiseoneking: 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
Tinubu is the man
Yoruba lokan

Don't mind those IPOB members, Obi may only win some of the Eastern parts and share south south with PDP.

Yoruba lokan
Tinubu will win the 5 SE states and 6 SS states with a landslide in imo state. Just making you feel happy
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by fleksy: 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
ExcelDBM:

Asslicker grin
IPOB miscreants grin grin grin
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Okobola146: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
Jennifer663:
Even if it is 30 states....
Obi will win....

You people are never always sure of what to say!
Concerning this Tinubu of a kind!
don't mind them.

Abeg let's go jare
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Goodluckzzz: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
The circumstances that brought Buhari has not been explained well, because it came as a surprise. So that same surprise will hit APC and PDP. Political analysts made analysis on 2015 elections but was shocked by the results. Let's leave analysis for the results.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by mixta140: 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
Backpedal:

You guys have no sense
So every person against criminal bobo Chicago is an Igbo person right ?
Lol
You don make sense to your sef now...
Sebi he come thief your money?
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Ofemannnu: 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
AOA
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
Okobola146:
don't mind them.

Abeg let's go jare
Wait for me abeg joor!
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by shantti(m): 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
Which algorithm did you use to predict this. I think you mistakingly used linear regression when you should have used polynomial regression. Bro, check the coefficient of correlation again, it's 0.00000000000001

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by shegz24(m): 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
Anyiamaka:

You don't know politics. Tinubu is not sure of winning even Lagos as of today

Tinubu is not sure of winning Lagos?

Hatred done cover your sense of objectivity.

Who wan come win Lagos if not Tinubu? Atiku or Obi?

You better wake up and face the reality.

Tinubu has Lagos and the SW on lock for the presidential election.

Its the other geopolitical zones that are debateable.

No dey deceive yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by ImperialYoruba: 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
Tinubu will clinch Imo state.
It has traditionally been an APC State.

Tinubu will win Alwa Ibom, Edo.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
phemmyfour:

IPOB APC won ekiti and lost Osun with about 20k votes margin

Your LP struggle to have 2k votes in both states while APC and PDP churn out over 350k votes each

Obituary won't smell third position in the general election.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Phaantom22: 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
Mark my words, First state that Tinubu will surely loose is Lagos seconded by Osun.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

Northwestern states. [/b]I was skeptical about this but the reality is that the Buhari support base are all clamouring for Tinubu. The Northwestern governors coupled with Buhari are all rooting for Tinubu. With elrufai as campaign DG, there's absolutely nothing the 419 tambuwal can do for Tinubu in this region.

[b]Verdict.

Tinubu is expected to win all northwest state and also getting block votes from kano and Katsina. He might likely struggle with Atiku in sokoto but is expected to still win.

South-West: don't even go there. There's nothing any political opposition can do about this region. They should count it out of there equation.

Northcentral: Tinubu is expected to win 3 states from this region, however only 1 state is certain which is kwara state. But he's most likely to win kogi and Niger.

Northeast: Bauchi, Borno, Gombe and Yobe should go to tinubu no doubt about it. However Atiku would likely pull an upset in 2 of the four states. Bauchi and gombe most likely.

Many people online who are less informed about grassroot politics would ask how I expect Tinubu to dominate Northern regions when the likes of Kwankwaso and Atiku who are from there and are contesting the ballots.
Well like I said, they are less informed about grassroot politics until they do research themselves and see kwankwasiya cult followers all praising the jagaban or go to zaria to see northerners all praising the jagaban.
Majority of northerners calls tinubu jagaban for reason best known to them but the fact remains that the love is massive for the jagaban.

Anticipate the 2 million match for jagaban in Kano state. Then una go believe the weight.

You are actually working for the money you have been given. It's better you start being OBEDIENT.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
Goodluckzzz:
The circumstances that brought Buhari has not been explained well, because it came as a surprise. So that same surprise will hit APC and PDP. Political analysts made analysis on 2015 elections but was shocked by the results. Let's leave analysis for the results.
Okoro IPOB man cannot be president in the ZOO grin grin grin
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by phemmyfour: 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
IPOB APC won ekiti and lost Osun with about 20k votes margin

Your LP struggle to have 2k votes in both states while APC and PDP churn out over 350k votes each

Obituary won't smell third position in the general election.
I didn't even mention labor party in my post. Your post is full of insecurity
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Alajiki(m): 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:
I just pray you would have the heart to bear the loss when reality finally hits. I mean tinubu will lose so badly that many of you may want to end it all through suicide.

Continue writing trashy posts that fly in the face of logic and common sense. Las Las you una go dey alright!

That Tinubu will win Northwest and Southwest is in no doubt. I'll advise you to manage your expectations
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
pheranme9:
Tinubu no go win Lagos
Yes, obituary will win not only Lagos but also Kano, Borno and Sokoto grin grin grin
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by ThinkSmarter: 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
Mark my words, Asiwaju will in my Ebonyi.
Umahi decamping to APC from PDP collapsed Ebonyi PDP.
Also, the loss of Senator Obinna Ogba in the PDP primary destroyed Ebonyi PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Frankcallys(m): 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
Who open psychiatric ward for this bros? And I swear you no take your evening drug!
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
phemmyfour:
I didn't even mention labor party in my post. Your post is full of insecurity
I love your tears Nwanne grin grin grin
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

[b]Verdict.

garfield1
Do you agree
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Okobola146: 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
Jennifer663:

Wait for me abeg joor!
be fast o, our landlord wan lock our gate o
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
SamCeci:

You are actually working for the money you have been given. It's better you start being OBEDIENT.
he should support a 3rd class graduate? An IPOB man?

I'm not sure you are in this country
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by olakan22: 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
The way you people disrespect active social media users ehn...
They call him Jagaban because it is a chieftaincy title. Just like he is Asiwaju in the west. Jagaban is not a nickname.

The only way Tinubu wins is if voters, the online voters you so much disdain become intimidated and somewhat lose sight of what is important. You're doing a good job at it. But we trust our God to raise pillars of righteousness in our ruling seats
jumper524:

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

[b]Verdict.

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
Okobola146:
be fast o, our landlord wan lock our gate o
Don't worry...
Am coming noww
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by jumper524(m): 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
phemmyfour:

over 30 mentions so far from Peter Obi urchins living in denial. I give zero bleeps about them all, after all they love denial.
That's why you added Ekiti to your ascertion.
Denial has been your thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) / Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? / Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.