Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 (65713 Views)

FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List) / COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) / Over 20 States Likely To Pay Minimum Wage (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
ExcelDBM:

Don't mind the paid PR miscreant. His head is a barrier to logic because of monthly bmc 30k
Tinubu is your next president
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Hussein035: 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
ObaOfYorubaLand:
The mindset of Tinubu suppoters is very terrible.

Sincerely, they think like fools.

If Yoruba are fools pls tell your brothers to leave Yoruba lands, because you people are just so UNGRATEFUL.

Yoruba developed their states and your brothers are having billions of business and happy because of the non bias policy of Yoruba land yet you are still insulting them for supporting their brother (TINUBU)

Did you want to tell us that Obi had any development achievement compared to TINUBU?

You this flat heads must RESPECT Yourselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by TrumpDonald2: 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:
15 states are certain while the rest 5 is still skeptical for now.

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

Northwestern states. [/b]I was skeptical about this but the reality is that the Buhari support base are all clamouring for Tinubu. The Northwestern governors coupled with Buhari are all rooting for Tinubu. With elrufai as campaign DG, there's absolutely nothing the 419 tambuwal can do for Tinubu in this region.

[b]Verdict.

Tinubu is expected to win all northwest state and also getting block votes from kano and Katsina. He might likely struggle with Atiku in sokoto but is expected to still win.

South-West: don't even go there. There's nothing any political opposition can do about this region. They should count it out of there equation.
Verdict: Tinubu to monopolize this region.

Northcentral: Tinubu is expected to win 3 states from this region, however only 1 state is certain which is kwara state. But he's most likely to win kogi and Niger.

Verdict: Tinubu to win kwara and kogi while also dragging Niger with Atiku.

Northeast: Bauchi, Borno, Gombe and Yobe should go to tinubu no doubt about it. However Atiku would likely pull an upset in 2 of the four states. Bauchi and gombe most likely.

Verdict: Tinubu to clinch at least 3 states from this region.

Many people online who are less informed about grassroot politics would ask how I expect Tinubu to dominate Northern regions when the likes of Kwankwaso and Atiku who are from there and are contesting the ballots.
Well like I said, they are less informed about grassroot politics until they do research themselves and see kwankwasiya cult followers all praising the jagaban or go to zaria to see northerners all praising the jagaban.
Majority of northerners calls tinubu jagaban for reason best known to them but the fact remains that the love is massive for the jagaban.

Anticipate the 2 million match for jagaban in Kano state. Then una go believe the weight.

Hahahhahahhaqhhqhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahqahahahqhhqhahha Keep deceiving yourself
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by abbahfather: 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
The writer must be hungry I think, because if you are hungry nothing frustration can not cause oh. Me I am thinking he might meant to say OBI in that writeup oh. Truly hungry turn that guy eye.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by TrumpDonald2: 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
Anyiamaka:

You don't know politics. Tinubu is not sure of winning even Lagos as of today
Don't mind him. Writing rubbish

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
franchasofficia:
Before someone can support a mad man, he or she must be mad na.

Agbado boys aka awawa boys aka online urchins are all psychiatric patients grin
Obituary wey dey collect advice from mad people for street grin grin grin
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
franchasofficia:
Before someone can support a mad man, he or she must be mad na.

Agbado boys aka awawa boys aka online urchins are all psychiatric patients grin
Obituary wey dey collect advice from mad people for street grin grin grin

Una no get shame grin grin
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by caracas: 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

Northwestern states. [/b]I was skeptical about this but the reality is that the Buhari support base are all clamouring for Tinubu. The Northwestern governors coupled with Buhari are all rooting for Tinubu. With elrufai as campaign DG, there's absolutely nothing the 419 tambuwal can do for Tinubu in this region.

[b]Verdict.

Tinubu is expected to win all northwest state and also getting block votes from kano and Katsina. He might likely struggle with Atiku in sokoto but is expected to still win.

South-West: don't even go there. There's nothing any political opposition can do about this region. They should count it out of there equation.

Northcentral: Tinubu is expected to win 3 states from this region, however only 1 state is certain which is kwara state. But he's most likely to win kogi and Niger.

Northeast: Bauchi, Borno, Gombe and Yobe should go to tinubu no doubt about it. However Atiku would likely pull an upset in 2 of the four states. Bauchi and gombe most likely.

Many people online who are less informed about grassroot politics would ask how I expect Tinubu to dominate Northern regions when the likes of Kwankwaso and Atiku who are from there and are contesting the ballots.
Well like I said, they are less informed about grassroot politics until they do research themselves and see kwankwasiya cult followers all praising the jagaban or go to zaria to see northerners all praising the jagaban.
Majority of northerners calls tinubu jagaban for reason best known to them but the fact remains that the love is massive for the jagaban.

Anticipate the 2 million match for jagaban in Kano state. Then una go believe the weight.
Dumb heads every where
Even Tinubu wife n children cannot be this daft n hopeful….
The only states your Tinubu will win are ekiti, osun , ondo , oyo an ogun….
Note i said win n not Cruz through,
He might even struggle in some of this 5 yoruba states…..

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by ExcelDBM: 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu is your next president

He is your taskmaster, not mine.

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by onuman: 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
Viscuz:
No need to beat around the bush .

Hold one first.

How will Tinubu campaign under ApC in Zamfara ne?
The writer must have believed that northerners are stupeed to support APC without Buhari on the ballot papers. Tinubu or Atiku as next president is endorsement of continuation of banditry and Boko Haram in the North.

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Kingpele(m): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
[quote author=Igbodicool post=115247890]All Southeastern States
All Southsouthern States

And all corn and cassava eaters. [Hahaha what of agbado and yam eaters ,they should be included Hahaha
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Bridget95(f): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
How an idiot sits in a dirty smelly couch and type jargons on how Tinubu will win 2023 presidential election.

Does it mean that Nigerians are fools and can't think? The economy is in shambles, our naira has fallen so badly and starvation and insecurity has destroyed the nation.

Yet an idiot thinks Nigerians will vote apc
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Viscuz: 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
onuman:

The writer must have believed that northerners are stupeed to support APC without Buhari on the ballot papers.

Go check out what is happening to PDP and APC today in Adamawa as we speak like right now grin
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Kilometres: 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
Bomboiy:

Brooooo, sometimes I think these Tinubu urchins are living in a cave.

A trip to BBC hausa and Rariya Hausa on Facebook should be an eye opener but they are too blinded by party structure.

Atiku just told you 85% of northerners are not on Facebook - Social Media.

Of cuz Igbos know about the North more than Atiku
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Sunnyski: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
Keep deceiving yourself. Tinubu means failure.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by tubolancer(m): 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
Anyiamaka:

You don't know politics. Tinubu is not sure of winning even Lagos as of today
You always think that your people are many in Lagos, you will be shock when the real owner of Lagos will come out to vote.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by IbileIfe: 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kennedyli:
grin go to Facebook groups for Northernners and see what they say about Tinubu. You'll know where he stands.

As for southwest, he's not even sure of Lagos.

BTW, Rentic Allows you to share your apartment and earn monthly rent.

Fill out the form: https://rentic.app/apartment-share/

Find roommate, flatmate and others: https://rentic.app/accommodation-request/
The majority of the voters in Northern Nigeria are not on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Nairaland.
Before the 2023 presidential election, the largest population of Nigerians online will be on the social media network of the APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Evilblackman(m): 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
I don’t think this is actually true most northerners and south-easterners doesn’t even like ApC again to be sincere

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
ExcelDBM:

He is your taskmaster, not mine.
you blout more than this for Buhari. He's your president today
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Manlikebaro: 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

[b]Verdict.

Idea of Tramadol & Weed.
You better stop smoking while writing.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Captain6(m): 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

[b]Verdict.

Keep dreaming!

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by zakkxx: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
I am a Northerner I can tell u 99 percent northern Christian will not vote Tinubu! And the Northern Muslims will vote Kwankwaso and Atiku! Wake up from the your dream!!

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
Evilblackman:
I don’t think this is actually true most northerners and south-easterners doesn’t even like ApC again to be sincere
South Easterners are inconsequential. Their 5% vote doesn't determine the president
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by ExcelDBM: 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
you blout more than this for Buhari. He's your president today

Come and make Tinubu president na
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Osobi32(m): 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
Jennifer663:
Even if it is 30 states....
Obi will win....

You people are never always sure of what to say!
Concerning this Tinubu of a kind!
I haven't seen anybody that has tried to defend tinubu or APC and not sound stupid. It's very impossible

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
zakkxx:
I am a Northerner I can tell u 99 percent northern Christian will not vote Tinubu! And the Northern Muslims will vote Kwankwaso and Atiku! Wake up from the your dream!!
illusion
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by OkCornel(m): 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
mixta140:

Your blood just dey hot...
No calm down ...
We shall all see...

No vex.

Nigeria can’t afford another 4-8 years of nonsense.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by lottomkyes200: 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
Even on sunday this one still dey craz hmmm your madness no be here ooo
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
ExcelDBM:

Come and make Tinubu president na
Okoro when he becomes the president y'all will continue wailing for Biafra grin grin
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Aroyjunior(m): 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Why una no kukuma declare him as winner nah,no need for voting again.awon forecaster isonu.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Innobee99(m): 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ur predictions are all correct

But guess what? None is coming to pass because of OBI

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Splitmind: 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Just give him all 36 States

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? / Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking / PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.