Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 (65659 Views)

FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List) / COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) / Over 20 States Likely To Pay Minimum Wage (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Viscuz: 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
shinealight:

You can forget about campaign. People already know who they’re going to vote for….most northerners are unlikely to vote for Ipob or any of their stay-at-home sympathisers….that’s for sure!! grin grin

And they will vote a fake Muslim and and unrepentant oduduwa miscreant ?

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Alawode01(m): 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
Yorubans we not never disown his son,no matter the case.ti ABA pé birikoto atun pé birikoto,Ara Ile eni ko seni, eniyan eni koseyan ako lee Fi we alaru lasan.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by OkCornel(m): 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
mixta140:

Lolzzzx.... Your no reach expose anything not to talk Tinubu ...

See the screenshots below and connect the dots.

Let’s not even talk about his drug runs in the US, or how his daughters were able to purchase properties abroad with raw cash (not mortgage o)

If you love suffering, you can continue campaigning for APC.

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
Jennifer663:
Even if it is 30 states....
Obi will win....

You people are never always sure of what to say!
Concerning this Tinubu of a kind!

That dude called Tinubu is the next president!

Forget all this online craps!

All odds favour him!

He has machinery’s- Governors in many states, candidate of a ruling party and has vast political reach across Nigeria.

Reality faced squarely, nothing can stop him!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Riversstate: 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
This person drink cow urine grin

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Princekunle10: 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
He will win?, Na true, you just said he will win without any proof to support your facts, mumu.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by osazsky(m): 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:
15 states are certain while the rest 5 is still skeptical for now.

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

Northwestern states. [/b]I was skeptical about this but the reality is that the Buhari support base are all clamouring for Tinubu. The Northwestern governors coupled with Buhari are all rooting for Tinubu. With elrufai as campaign DG, there's absolutely nothing the 419 tambuwal can do for Tinubu in this region.

[b]Verdict.

Tinubu is expected to win all northwest state and also getting block votes from kano and Katsina. He might likely struggle with Atiku in sokoto but is expected to still win.

South-West: don't even go there. There's nothing any political opposition can do about this region. They should count it out of there equation.
Verdict: Tinubu to monopolize this region.

Northcentral: Tinubu is expected to win 3 states from this region, however only 1 state is certain which is kwara state. But he's most likely to win kogi and Niger.

Verdict: Tinubu to win kwara and kogi while also dragging Niger with Atiku.

Northeast: Bauchi, Borno, Gombe and Yobe should go to tinubu no doubt about it. However Atiku would likely pull an upset in 2 of the four states. Bauchi and gombe most likely.

Verdict: Tinubu to clinch at least 3 states from this region.

Many people online who are less informed about grassroot politics would ask how I expect Tinubu to dominate Northern regions when the likes of Kwankwaso and Atiku who are from there and are contesting the ballots.
Well like I said, they are less informed about grassroot politics until they do research themselves and see kwankwasiya cult followers all praising the jagaban or go to zaria to see northerners all praising the jagaban.
Majority of northerners calls tinubu jagaban for reason best known to them but the fact remains that the love is massive for the jagaban.

Anticipate the 2 million match for jagaban in Kano state. Then una go believe the weight.
can u travel by land to the nxt 3 states to go and help him campaign...I nor understand waiting apc want take campaign and to imagine that it is this same fool that gave us Buhari.. stop decieving urself even northerners don reject Tinubu and bubu

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Atm99(m): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

Northwestern states. [/b]I was skeptical about this but the reality is that the Buhari support base are all clamouring for Tinubu. The Northwestern governors coupled with Buhari are all rooting for Tinubu. With elrufai as campaign DG, there's absolutely nothing the 419 tambuwal can do for Tinubu in this region.

[b]Verdict.

Tinubu is expected to win all northwest state and also getting block votes from kano and Katsina. He might likely struggle with Atiku in sokoto but is expected to still win.

South-West: don't even go there. There's nothing any political opposition can do about this region. They should count it out of there equation.

Northcentral: Tinubu is expected to win 3 states from this region, however only 1 state is certain which is kwara state. But he's most likely to win kogi and Niger.

Northeast: Bauchi, Borno, Gombe and Yobe should go to tinubu no doubt about it. However Atiku would likely pull an upset in 2 of the four states. Bauchi and gombe most likely.

Many people online who are less informed about grassroot politics would ask how I expect Tinubu to dominate Northern regions when the likes of Kwankwaso and Atiku who are from there and are contesting the ballots.
Well like I said, they are less informed about grassroot politics until they do research themselves and see kwankwasiya cult followers all praising the jagaban or go to zaria to see northerners all praising the jagaban.
Majority of northerners calls tinubu jagaban for reason best known to them but the fact remains that the love is massive for the jagaban.

Anticipate the 2 million match for jagaban in Kano state. Then una go believe the weight.
May God Punish you for posting this rubbish. Suffer no dey tire you and your Generation? You better be Obedient. Peter Obi is our President come 2023 by God Grace.

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by franchasofficia: 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
ObaOfYorubaLand:
The mindset of Tinubu suppoters is very terrible.

Sincerely, they think like fools.
Before someone can support a mad man, he or she must be mad na.

Agbado boys aka awawa boys aka online urchins are all psychiatric patients grin

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by IamAtikulate: 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
He said Tinubu will win the whole NW

Lagos North West or Arrewa land?

grin

Yoruba moslems are over estimating themselves. Dude even said the old thief will get 2 million votes.

Kano road in Lagos or Kano state?

cheesy

Seriously, Tinubu is not even in the ballot. It's between Obi and Atiku and I don't even see Atiku winning LP.

Only fools argue that, but we in PDP knows the truth.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by mixta140: 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
OkCornel:

Let’s not even talk about his drug runs in the US, or how his daughters were able to purchase properties abroad with raw cash (not mortgage o)

Lolzzzx..... You showed me a picture ... No be media again ... Bring video proves... Dont be silly
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by ginggerxy: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
ObaOfYorubaLand:
The mindset of Tinubu suppoters is very terrible.

Sincerely, they think like fools.
calling them fools is understatement
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by mixta140: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
OkCornel:

So one man will just change Nigeria over night... Keep deceiving your self...
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by OkCornel(m): 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
mixta140:

Lolzzzx..... You showed me a picture ... No be media again ... Bring video proves... Dont be silly

You need video proof that price of things have increased in Nigeria? OR

You need video proof of Tinubu campaigning for Buhari?

I thought I was going an intelligent reply from you, but...I guess expected too much from you.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by RealLagosBoy: 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
This one of the reason why NDLEA should declare state of emergency on hard drugs.

Imagine what someone is writing after smoking weed.

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by OkCornel(m): 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
mixta140:

So one man will just change Nigeria over night... Keep deceiving your self...

Absolutely not, but one man can destroy Nigeria overnight like Buhari. Tinubu will continue the destruction from where Buhari stopped.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Gbeng30(m): 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
Laugh in Chinese.... grin grin grin ;DWho ever come up with this story is definitely dreaming,
We shall see when the time is right ...
Evil and terrorist people
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by dazzlingd(m): 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
Tinubu will struggle in SW, free and fair election
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Arysexy(m): 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
Tinubu will win the 36states of Nigeria

Anuofia analysis
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by olatuns2017: 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

[b]Verdict.

Kwankwaso

Die minutes will support Tinubu..he already said

I heard APC won all LG elections in Ebonyi

Mind you must ibos will not vote in Lagos 2023

Na secret be this

All the noise na noise ooo

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by preshyusufu: 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
READ THIS IN CAPITAL LETTERS, TINUBU CAN NEVER WIN KOGI STATE.

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by nuland(m): 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

[b]Verdict.

This your illusion na die!
So, you sit somewhere in the South West and conjure figures?
You think here up north we know other than the 'bayerabe' that was Buhari's Mouthpiece during the Campaigns?
FYI, the North sees Buhari's 2 Tenures as a waste and an Atiku Presidency is what they look up to to make up for that.
Your BAT is not known up North.
All those People you Mentioned can't save themselves politically at the moment.
Atiku is the most popular poltician up North after Buhari.
Keep dreaming but i assure na Premium Tears go end am!
Zaria, Niger, Gombe, bla, bla...
Try visit the North and find out for yourself.
BAT is going to be their Cash Cow in 2023!

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by seunayantokun(m): 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
Victims of malignant visual and auditory hallucination.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by mixta140: 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
OkCornel:

Absolutely not, but one man can destroy Nigeria overnight like Buhari. Tinubu will continue the destruction from where Buhari stopped.
Its was Buhari that destroyed Nigeria... Lolzzzx....
Okay sir...
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by mixta140: 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
OkCornel:

You need video proof that price of things have increased in Nigeria? OR

You need video proof of Tinubu campaigning for Buhari?

I thought I was going an intelligent reply from you, but...I guess expected too much from you.
Your blood just dey hot...
No calm down ...
We shall all see...
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by OkCornel(m): 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
mixta140:

Its was Buhari that destroyed Nigeria... Lolzzzx....
Okay sir...

No o, it was Buhari that took Nigeria to greater heights. The last 7 years in Nigeria has the been the most prosperous ever angry

Tinubu knowingly brought this evil upon Nigeria.

Campaigning for Tinubu is as good as thanking the man that led armed robbers to your house.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Megabig: 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

[b]Verdict.

You forgot to give him Anambra state my dear

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Tobijays: 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kennedyli:
grin go to Facebook groups for Northernners and see what they say about Tinubu. You'll know where he stands.

As for southwest, he's not even sure of Lagos.

BTW, Rentic Allows you to share your apartment and earn monthly rent.

Fill out the form: https://rentic.app/apartment-share/

Find roommate, flatmate and others: https://rentic.app/accommodation-request/
what can you bet? you people just talk trash because you can open mouth
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by JAWBONE(m): 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
Tinubu is not winning Kano, Sokoto and Kebbi States. Stop deceiving yourself. Unless Kwankwaso works with him at the end of the day, forget Kano.

Kebbi and Sokoto have lost lots of APC strong members. A former governor and two Senators in Kebbi. Sokoto is a PDP state. A lot of vote sharing will occur in other states in North East.
Coupled with the fact that North East has a substantial number of the sidelined Northern Christians. He can't win any North Eastern state convincingly except Borno.

If Tinubu gets the kind of result he got in Osun with the rest of South West, then he should kiss presidency goodbye. If out of 800k voters, PDP got 400k+, that's already a majority for PDP.

SE/SS is strictly between PDP and LP. But the biggest problem Peter Obi will face is the nonchalant attitude of the SE towards election

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Franking: 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
Tinumbu is not certain to win any state. He doesn't deserve to and will not

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) / Are We Not Boycotting Northern Cows Again?" - Joe Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.