Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 (65665 Views)

FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List) / COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) / Over 20 States Likely To Pay Minimum Wage (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Nicepoker(m): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
ObaOfYorubaLand:
The mindset of Tinubu suppoters is very terrible.

Sincerely, they think like fools.
Even a fool can never reason like that Op.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Coolbite(m): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
The thinking constructs of Tinubu suppoters are very nightmarish.

Very aptly put, they think like agbado and cassava eaters. ���
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Heffalump(m): 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
Fa fa fa ....fowl
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Shattuck(m): 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:
15 states are certain while the rest 5 is still skeptical for now.

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

Northwestern states. [/b]I was skeptical about this but the reality is that the Buhari support base are all clamouring for Tinubu. The Northwestern governors coupled with Buhari are all rooting for Tinubu. With elrufai as campaign DG, there's absolutely nothing the 419 tambuwal can do for Tinubu in this region.

[b]Verdict.

Tinubu is expected to win all northwest state and also getting block votes from kano and Katsina. He might likely struggle with Atiku in sokoto but is expected to still win.

South-West: don't even go there. There's nothing any political opposition can do about this region. They should count it out of there equation.
Verdict: Tinubu to monopolize this region.

Northcentral: Tinubu is expected to win 3 states from this region, however only 1 state is certain which is kwara state. But he's most likely to win kogi and Niger.

Verdict: Tinubu to win kwara and kogi while also dragging Niger with Atiku.

Northeast: Bauchi, Borno, Gombe and Yobe should go to tinubu no doubt about it. However Atiku would likely pull an upset in 2 of the four states. Bauchi and gombe most likely.

Verdict: Tinubu to clinch at least 3 states from this region.

Many people online who are less informed about grassroot politics would ask how I expect Tinubu to dominate Northern regions when the likes of Kwankwaso and Atiku who are from there and are contesting the ballots.
Well like I said, they are less informed about grassroot politics until they do research themselves and see kwankwasiya cult followers all praising the jagaban or go to zaria to see northerners all praising the jagaban.
Majority of northerners calls tinubu jagaban for reason best known to them but the fact remains that the love is massive for the jagaban.

Anticipate the 2 million match for jagaban in Kano state. Then una go believe the weight.
you no add Chicago Illinois join am
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Evilblackman(m): 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
stop using the word "IF" and obituary can only be president on social media
i used the word “if “ because the election is yet to be concluded, anyways isn’t osun state that they tear down tinubu’s poster to erect Obi’s ??
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by biafranrealson: 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
we will shock una by 2023
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by shinealight(m): 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

Northwestern states. [/b]I was skeptical about this but the reality is that the Buhari support base are all clamouring for Tinubu. The Northwestern governors coupled with Buhari are all rooting for Tinubu. With elrufai as campaign DG, there's absolutely nothing the 419 tambuwal can do for Tinubu in this region.

[b]Verdict.

Tinubu is expected to win all northwest state and also getting block votes from kano and Katsina. He might likely struggle with Atiku in sokoto but is expected to still win.

South-West: don't even go there. There's nothing any political opposition can do about this region. They should count it out of there equation.

Northcentral: Tinubu is expected to win 3 states from this region, however only 1 state is certain which is kwara state. But he's most likely to win kogi and Niger.

Northeast: Bauchi, Borno, Gombe and Yobe should go to tinubu no doubt about it. However Atiku would likely pull an upset in 2 of the four states. Bauchi and gombe most likely.

Many people online who are less informed about grassroot politics would ask how I expect Tinubu to dominate Northern regions when the likes of Kwankwaso and Atiku who are from there and are contesting the ballots.
Well like I said, they are less informed about grassroot politics until they do research themselves and see kwankwasiya cult followers all praising the jagaban or go to zaria to see northerners all praising the jagaban.
Majority of northerners calls tinubu jagaban for reason best known to them but the fact remains that the love is massive for the jagaban.

Anticipate the 2 million match for jagaban in Kano state. Then una go believe the weight.

Check out SW rallying call:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBtAXhymijo
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by mixta140: 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
OkCornel:

Nope. One man can’t solve Nigeria’s problems. It’ll take at least 24 years to fully reverse the wasted years from 1999.

Every well meaning Nigerian has a role to play.

Key word: Well meaning
Okay
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
WATCHOVER:
The person who wrote this unclean epistle deserves to be sacrificed.
sacrifice for dogs sef
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Dshocker(m): 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

[b]Verdict.

So you feel the Northerners will leave their own and vote for Tinubu?

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by MuslimIgbo: 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
ObaOfYorubaLand:
The mindset of Tinubu suppoters is very terrible.

Sincerely, they think like fools.
Exactly
And supports of OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIG Pandora Obī are all RETARDṢ.

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:
I just pray you would have the heart to bear the loss when reality finally hits. I mean tinubu will lose so badly that many of you may want to end it all through suicide.

Continue writing trashy posts that fly in the face of logic and common sense. Las Las you una go dey alright!
3rd mainland bridge go smell so much next year

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by SpatialKing(m): 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

[b]Verdict.

I thought you guys said Tinubu will win SE and SW

You lack the knowledge of grassroot politics
Tinubu was in AD in when their presidential candidate lost
Tinubu was in AC when Atiku lost the presidential election

It took the merger of ACN, fraction of APGA, ANPP and CPC for Tinubu candidate to win

Now things have fallen apart

He doesn't even stand a chance in all those states you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by sokera: 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
They will go Into wailing mode after Tinubu is declared winner of 2023 election...
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Echoban: 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
Bomboiy:

It is delusional to think Tinubu will win Kano state ahead of Kwankwaso or win NE ahead of Atiku.

Except you are from the north or stay in the north, social media is a way of knowing the mind of the people. You are probably in your house in the SW hoping on Elrufai to deliver kaduna or Ganduje to deliver Kano.

Note that BBC hausa have more followers and engagement than BBC Yoruba and BBC Igbo, it is funny that you don't rate social media but you rate party structure and Political alliances. Willie Obiano supported Buhari and even worked for him during 2019 election yet Anambra gave Buhari his lowest votes in the whole country.

Can u bet ur life that BAT won't win Kano grin

Rest
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by nonut: 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
mixta140:

North is where majority is...
Most of you here sef no get PVC... I still jam one Igbo man wey collect PVC cus of money .... Na mouth una dey use do politics...
People without PVC shouldn't be in politics section, arguing about who will win.
Take the back seat.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by napicool: 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
Story
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by mixta140: 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
nonut:
People without PVC shouldn't be in politics section, arguing about who will win.
Take the back seat.
Lolzzzz
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by sokera: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
SpatialKing:

I thought you guys said Tinubu will win SE and SW

You lack the knowledge of grassroot politics
Tinubu was in AD in when their presidential candidate lost
Tinubu was in AC when Atiku lost the presidential election

It took the merger of ACN, fraction of APGA, ANPP and CPC for Tinubu candidate to win

Now things have fallen apart

He doesn't even stand a chance in all those states you mentioned.
every sensible yoruba know that yoruba person has never won election in south-east ... you see Tinubu didn't bother to visit south-east when he was consulting... he knows those that will vote for him and he knows those that will deceived him and he knows that that will die for him ... but to think Tinubu will lose in South-West means you are dreaming Higher than your shoe ... Tinubu will never lost south-west and north-east
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by dochenaj: 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
This is a very comic piece.

But dreamers are allowed to dream.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Born2Breed(f): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

[b]Verdict.

Dream on dreamer,tears is on the way...
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by ransomed: 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
It will all end up in tears.
Lori iro, just to get more money from Asiwaju . Fake prediction and analysis is the next cash cow to make easy and free money.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by mrkings84(m): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

[b]Verdict.

Who Slap me!!

That's what we will hear next.
Anyway, wake up, the slap Na for dream.
WAKE UP!!!

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by SpatialKing(m): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
sokera:
every sensible yoruba know that yoruba person has never won election in south-east ... you see Tinubu didn't bother to visit south-east when he was consulting... he knows those that will vote for him and he knows those that will deceived him and he knows that that will die for him ... but to think Tinubu will lose in South-West means you are dreaming Higher than your shoe ... Tinubu will never lost south-west and north-east

Point of correction..
Obasanjo is Yoruba man and he won the south east twice

Moreover,
All the candidates Tinubu has ever endorsed or supported for president as Buhari lost massively in the south west..

Nuru Ribadu lost under ACN in fact only Osun State voted for him
Atiku lost south west under AC

Again, southwest don't play tribal or religious politics
So if you think Tinubu will win southwest because he is Yoruba then you day dreaming..
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Famous606: 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
One of the most rubbish post have seen so far on nairaland
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by ExcelDBM: 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu will accommodate y'all excesses as the next president BUT not Biafra agitation

Asslicker grin
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Wandeayo(m): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
Tibunu performed very well while he was the governor of Lagos state, but people have forgotten that this Man was young and strong as at then, they shouldn't compare the achievement he made 15 years ago to now that he is old, this was the same mistake we made in choosing an old man to rule us just because of his performance when he was younger.
This situation of this country needs a man that is agile and strong enough to make blunt decision that may affect the cabals, just for the benefit of the nation.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Cantonese: 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

[b]Verdict.

Anticipate harsher times and more poverty since you have chosen the route of continuity.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Backpedal: 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
mixta140:

Dem no get shame.... They will soon start with their biafra or nothing... Double faced people...
You guys have no sense
So every person against criminal bobo Chicago is an Igbo person right ?
Lol
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by mipeesoft(m): 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
Walahi the guy don mix chemicals
he don tire, abeg make den check ehm brain
Obidient4life2:
Say no to drugs grin grin grin
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Ikpeabujo(m): 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Can Peter defeat Tinubu in Lagos? Is like saying Peter Obi will defeat Atiku in Adamawa. Are you guys realistic at all? No Rep, no senator not even governor. Who will protect the vote?
the people will
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by tunapawizzy: 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
some of u just come here to analyze what is not....u clearly dont know whats on ground....Tinubu will win the whole of north west, u dont know what's on ground in Sokoto and Kebbi be talking in the nonsense and in the rubbish.........u are a joker according to you Tinubu will win south west west hands down, but you dont think the same energy will be used by northerners to support a northern candidate....They will rather vote for Tinubu because he made their kinsman vice.... na loud abi arizona, which one u smoke.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) / Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.