Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) (80978 Views)

Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? / Management Of Sun Newspaper Reacts, As EFCC Storms Its Office With Armed Men / Fela Charged With Armed Robbery By Buhari Government In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
go and jail him. You will tell me if those Terrorists that are been turbaned in the north and those in Aso rock been granted amnesty and the ones FG refuse to reveal their identities have been jailed. Niger Delta holds the key to Nigeria's survival unlike the Terrorists beggers from North, SW and SE who have nothing to offer except leeching on the Almighty Niger Delta. Better warn yourself

How does the Niger delta hold the key to Nigerias survival?

There's no place in a sane society for asari and his colleagues in the north
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by MuslimIgbo: 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
Viscuz:

Keep on spewing trash don’t go and brush .

This thing look normal to you ?
If it looks abnormal to you, then you need your head to checked.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by ironheart(m): 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
lexy2014:

It's called impunity. Govt has lost control. Under buhari, it has become worse. Where govt fails to do it's job, people become laws unto themselves
we need to take back our country from these murderous oppressors
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by ironheart(m): 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
TotalRunter:

The one fulani and bandit have been wielding have you collected them?
is not my job to do that.
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by AfriBreakinNews: 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Tell your Ipobian criminals to also hold Biafra rally in ijaw land if Dem born una Wella. Let's see what happens
How far with Asari Biafra customary court
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by dnawah(m): 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
Viscuz:

e never reach like that naw! Well from now till middle is August ur younger brother or somebody way u senior go beat u.
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by MuslimIgbo: 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
If asari think he's a demi god let him take this madness to Aba.. if tyre no enter him neck make I know wetin cause am
Lol
Even your Namadi cownu no fit think am.
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by ironheart(m): 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
[quote author=forayfleo post=115251825][/quote]lol. Its well
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Austineva2: 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
AfriBreakinNews:

Asari Dokubo is dead
He should hold anti Biafra protest in eastern Nigeria let's see
I tell u, guys will roast him alive
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Government Tompolo is undisputed, he talks less, is not social media attention seeker and is very powerful and rich. Asari is an attention seeking sick man. Very load mouthed and dull....can Asari run one meter without giving up the ghost
Tompolo is a true Deltan and I love him, I also love Asari of rivers State. Leave them alone, we're proud of them

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by ironheart(m): 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
Marvyx:

Are you just waking up?
my brother, we have left these people to take us for a ride for too long.
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Sunday2021: 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
If asari think he's a demi god let him take this madness to Aba.. if tyre no enter him neck make I know wetin cause am
if he cannot come to aba, Then why not send your aba people to Bayelsa so that they can put the Tyer on his neck nah.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Splitmind: 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
See he can step out with weapons but when Fulanis do it we are bad people.
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by AfriBreakinNews: 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
chuksanambra:

Why should he come to the East?
It is like when children are fighting and you draw lines in the sand. Has your brain not developed away from infancy?

Most of the time, you guys saying rubbish like this are nonentities whose lives are worthless. You will never see an Igbo doctor, businessman or banker carrying Biafran flag and running on the street.
If your father had a plaza, you won't be vomiting rubbish. It is usually you children of paupers who talk nonsense.
Oh is he not a warlord again
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Cinema4d: 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
[quote author=cenaman sad
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Austineva2: 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Tell your Ipobian criminals to also hold Biafra rally in ijaw land if Dem born una Wella. Let's see what happens
Nothing concerns Ipob and Ijaw/ urhobo but tell ur fat pig to stay away from anything Igbos and Ipob

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
Of all wey hold gun, fear the one wey hold GPMG, that gun no sabi who be who oo grin

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Basiljoe: 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Lmao. Nobody need you guys. You have oil wells yet live like slaves. The joke is on you.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by NewNg1: 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
SmartPolician:

This comment is totally needless.

Do you people even think before writing?

Those are the people that are actually paid to always drag igbos and south east into irrelevant discussions to attract hatred on the igbos. It's a strategy

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
lexy2014:

There's no place in a sane society for asari and his colleagues in the north
you always on the wrong side. Warn yourself when it comes to Niger Delta issues. We don't joke, If Niger Delta oil is feeding your poor region while your region has nothing to offer then courtesy demands that you pledge maximum respect and loyalty to us and you're not in any position to question Niger Delta activities. Be careful boy

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by MuslimIgbo: 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
Seunosewa23:
100% visa application guaranteed 7slots available hurry now and call 081::63::83::85::69 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::63::83::85::69
U nor get family wey go like travel out?

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Vulcan24(m): 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
He's going for gun rally in texas
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
tnerro1:
Of all wey hold gun, fear the one wey hold GPMG, that gun no sabi who be who oo grin
i swear, I no fit wait for the day when ipob go misbehave with Niger Delta. Omo we go fry stew that time

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Jemex003: 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

You’re very funny gannnn abeg where and who’s Aba? Those fake human and all things there lol, honestly you so foolish with your stupid Aba mentality. Whenever you see Asari you better shut ur smelling mouth fool.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
you always on the wrong side. Warn yourself when it comes to Niger Delta issues. We don't joke, If Niger Delta oil is feeding your poor region while your region has nothing to offer then courtesy demands that you pledge maximum respect and loyalty to us and you're not in any position to question Niger Delta activities. Be careful boy

You haven't answered my question.

What is my poor region that Niger delta oil is feeding?

I repeat There's no place in a sane society for asari and his colleagues in the north
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by MuslimIgbo: 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Government Tompolo is undisputed, he talks less, is not social media attention seeker and is very powerful and rich. Asari is an attention seeking sick man. Very load mouthed and dull....can Asari run one meter without giving up the ghost
One metre?
Lol
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by MuslimIgbo: 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
Splitmind:
See he can step out with weapons but when Fulanis do it we are bad people.
Weapons in the hands of terrorists is VERY VERY JANJALUS grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by whitemand4(m): 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
THIS MAN !!!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by overlord77: 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
Viscuz:

We celebrate mediocrity in Nigeria.
Asari should be in jail.
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered my question.

What is my poor region that Niger delta oil is feeding?

I repeat There's no place in a sane society for asari and his colleagues in the north
Niger Delta hold the key to Nigeria's survival because without our oil nigeria is nothing better that Botswana forest. Respect our Niger Delta heroes
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Tecnophone: 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
stop replying Tinubus animals.
Viscuz:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics / Supreme Court: Police Deploy Dogs To Control Crowd / Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.