Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) (80973 Views)

Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? / Management Of Sun Newspaper Reacts, As EFCC Storms Its Office With Armed Men / Fela Charged With Armed Robbery By Buhari Government In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
Skyview01:

We celebrate mediocrity in Nigeria.
Asari should be in jail.
so go and jail him, you want jail people feeding your poor region? Better warn yourself
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Johnnoo(m): 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
Viscuz:
A third world countries supports Rubbish

This man is supposed to be in Jail
Exactly!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
Austinn74:
Canada E-Visa for asylum seeker is now available for anyone who wish to migrate to Canada and gain a resident permit within three to six months and also become a citizen of Canada within a short period under Canada asylum program. Application and Processing is now on... Call for more explanations

FRAUD ALERT!
Canada Assylum is not available to every one.
Its only available to individuals who are persecuted and are afraid for their lives due Religion, Race, and nationality, belonging to a social or political group.
Its a long hurdle.

Let's stop scamming each other.
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by TotalRunter: 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
they're very annoying, other Nigerians from poor no oil regions have to be very careful with any issue about Niger Delta for their own good

grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by TotalRunter: 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
ironheart:
is not my job to do that.

Good so next time look at the wider dimensions of the issue before calling out any one group. Any tribe that doesn't arm up now in Nigeria is finished by the time the foreign fulanis come out of the forests with the weapons bought with ransom money we paid them
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
so go and jail him, you want jail people feeding your poor region? Better warn yourself

Feeding who! Asari that is looking so unhealthy is the one feeding people.
You better stop the Delusion!
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Fuckyoumod: 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
Viscuz:
A third world countries supports Rubbish

This man is supposed to be in Jail
you are mad! Be in jail doing what exactly in jail?

How many Boko Haram, Iswap, bandits and Fulani terrorist have you jailed?

It is a Southern you want to jail!
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Government Tompolo is undisputed, he talks less, is not social media attention seeker and is very powerful and rich. Asari is an attention seeking sick man. Very load mouthed and dull....can Asari run one meter without giving up the ghost

Tompolo big Name.
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Niger Delta hold the key to Nigeria's survival because without our oil nigeria is nothing better that Botswana forest. Respect our Niger Delta heroes

Who are the Niger delta heroes and what makes them heroes?

How is Nigeria with it's Niger delta oil better than Botswana forest?

How Niger delta oil does Germany, south Korea and Japan have? Is Nigeria better than them?

What is my poor region that Niger delta oil is feeding?

I repeat There's no place in a sane society for asari and his colleagues in the north
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
IF YOU TOUGH WHY YOU KNOW JOIN ARMY SINCEundecided angryTHESE KIN GUY INITIALLY CLAIM TO REP THEIR PEOPLE,BUT WHEN THE GOVT GIVE THEM MONEY FOR DEV OF THEIR PPL THE RUN ABROAD TO BUY MANSIONS AND LUXURY CARS,ABADONING THEIR PPL. sad
AFRICANS SHOULD TOP CELEBRATING EVIL RICHES AND NOTORIOUS PEOPLE,IF THEY WANT TO DEV.
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
you are mad! Be in jail doing what exactly in jail?

How many Boko Haram, Iswap, bandits and Fulani terrorist have you jailed?

It is a Southern you want to jail!

There's no place in a sane society for asari, BH, iswap, bandits and Fulani terrorists
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
Skyview01:

Feeding who! Asari that is looking so unhealthy is the one feeding people.
You better stop the Delusion!
the oil! The oil in his region is feeding your poor region. If not for our oil u guys would be thesame as almajiris beggers in the North
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Yankee101: 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
Lawlessness everywhere
Give it to obasanjo, na soldier
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
lexy2014:

How Niger delta oil does Germany, south Korea and Japan have? Is Nigeria better than them?

I repeat There's no place in a sane society for asari and his colleagues in the north
avoid my mention
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by zerwa: 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
ThothHermes:
How much?
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
the oil! The oil in his region is feeding your poor region. If not for our oil u guys would be thesame as almajiris beggers in the North

The oil in his region cannot even feed his own people. Go to his region and see exponental poverty.

Oil IS CURSE TO NIGERIA.!
know this and know peace!
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
i swear, I no fit wait for the day when ipob go misbehave with Niger Delta. Omo we go fry stew that time

Some people say south east get ipob, south west get amotekun, north get boko boys na only Niger Delta no get who go protect them grin
Dem no know says boys get kala kala full anyhow. Dem don know, we no go tell them but we go show them when e happen

But say no to vavaulance wink
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Alawode01(m): 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
BBN
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
avoid my mention

You haven't answered the questions.

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
Just 4 show
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
tnerro1:

Some people say south east get ipob, south west get amotekun, north get boko boys na only Niger Delta no get who go protect them grin
Dem no know says boys get kala kala full anyhow. Dem don know, we no go tell them but we go show them when e happen

But say no to vavaulance wink
yes bro vawulence nor good but them suppose they dread Niger Delta because na we be their superior. Them no know say Russians, Germans na our friends for the waterways. FG get sense say tools when dey Niger Delta creeks supercede Nigeria and Boko Haram own by far na some mumu ipob people wen nor get sense dey always want price Niger Delta. Them need dey careful

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by anyilalaz: 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
Skyview01:

FRAUD ALERT!
Canada Assylum is not available to every one.
Its only available to individuals who are persecuted and are afraid for their lives due Religion, and Race, and nationality belonging to a social group and so on.

Don't mind the idiot scammer.
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
PrinceMajestic:

How has your oil in your region lifted the people of the Niger delta out of poverty?

How has asari dokubo used the Niger delta oil to lift bayelsans out of poverty into financial independence?
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered the questions.

man up and move on. Niger Deltans are not your mate
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Udemzy05: 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
If asari think he's a demi god let him take this madness to Aba.. if tyre no enter him neck make I know wetin cause am.
They are observing his motives and steps.
Make him try am something on Monday sit at home!!
With this him militant; Aba boys without Gun will hang tyre for their neck.

DISCLAIMER: Igbos will conquer Niger Delta if ever Biafra emerge and their is nothing anyone will do about it.
If the Ijaw want War, their militants are just clowning around. Kill only two war lords and they are finished. What they are good at is vandalism of pipelines and kidnapping of expatriates. We will help them burn the lands they so crave for and all our lands in Rivers and extension will be reclaimed.

Fact: Let's use our momentum and discard all these evil pot belle men dropping peanuts in exchange of our future generations. Thy have made their bed for their future generations what about you shouting and chanting support for them?

This is why i keep telling those who care to listen, the Hausa are forming they own Nigeria because they're are the majority, give Biafra to Igbo they will act the same the Hausa is acting because they will be the majority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
lexy2014:

How has your oil in your region lifted the people of the Niger delta out of poverty?

How has asari dokubo used the Niger delta oil to lift bayelsans out of poverty into financial independence?
see how ignorant you are. Asari is from rivers State not Bayelsa, every Niger Delta youth that has courage know what to do in the bushes to make his millions. Now shift far away
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
see how ignorant you are. Asari is from rivers State not Bayelsa, every Niger Delta youth that has courage know what to do in the bushes to make his millions. Now shift far away

Ok good. I will change it rivers state.

I didn't ask you how asari makes his millions. Can you show me where I asked you that question? But since you brought it up, how does asari make his millions?

How has asari dokubo used the Niger delta oil to lift the people of rivers out of poverty into financial independence?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
If asari think he's a demi god let him take this madness to Aba.. if tyre no enter him neck make I know wetin cause am.

DISCLAIMER: Igbos will conquer Niger Delta if ever Biafra emerge and their is nothing anyone will do about it.
If the Ijaw want War, their militants are just clowning around. Kill only two war lords and they are finished. What they are good at is vandalism of pipelines and kidnapping of expatriates. We will help them burn the lands they so crave for and all our lands in Rivers and extension will be reclaimed.

Fact: Let's use our momentum and discard all these evil pot belle men dropping peanuts in exchange of our future generations. Thy have made their bed for their future generations what about you shouting and chanting support for them?

Ode, you want to spoil people land becouse you have nothing on your own land.
Aba Bois that i hidden inside bush to carry out evil doings, killing their own brothers and sisters all in the name of sit at home. Even you, if dem born u well come outside to work on that sit at home monday if your own people no kill you like chicken. Ode

Asari is a free man, your lord Nnamdi kanu is inside prison for years now drinking garri without groundnut and suger.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
man up and move on. Niger Deltans are not your mate

Is that why you can't answer simple questions?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Snapdrag0n: 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

You don't follow news.
When the militant threaten the federal gov. some months ago for not paying their monthly agreement again, you were sleeping in Nairaland romance with amaka.
You think it's easy to blow up pipe lines? Do you have the weapon other than cheap Ak47 you're using to threaten your people seat at home? The day your Aba will hear a bomb blast, you all will take cover. The north are hearing it daily like Dangote truck horn. Ipob my foot. God bless late president Yar'adua and GEJ for bringing in peace to that region.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
lexy2014:

Ok good. I will change it rivers state.

I didn't ask you how asari makes his millions. Can you show me where I asked you that question? But since you brought it up, how does asari make his millions?

How has asari dokubo used the Niger delta oil to lift the people of rivers out of poverty into financial independence?
this guy if you know 1000s of people Niger Delta Generals has opened way for you won't be typing rubbish. I only wrote that every Niger Delta youth that is bold enough know what to do in the Niger Delta bushes to make millions for themselves. Gen. Asari and ko have already opened way for all, so it's only the weak and lazy that will not be making money in Niger Delta. Everything is in the bush and as far as I'm concerned too many people have been liberated from poverty through the way our esteemed generals has showed us. don't ask me any other question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics / Supreme Court: Police Deploy Dogs To Control Crowd / Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.