Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye (36540 Views)

How Youths Discovered Peter Obi – Pat Utomi / What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election / So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by SmartyPants(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
This is why I can't take a single Obi supporter serious.

If Atiku and PDP were good enough for you 4 years ago, and Obi was happy to run with Atiku, how can you, in good conscience now be so vehemently against the same Atiku?

There were candidates like Moghalu then but you didn't care. Now you want us to believe it's all about picking the right man for the job.

Well, I don't particularly identify with any of these candidates and I think each of them has something to offer while none of their hands are clean. But I think for now Atiku has the best chance. Will he loot the nation dry a second time? Time will tell.

But I feel PO should have waited to be Atiku's vice, and he would have walked the ball into an open net for the presidency thereafter.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by 2Ways(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Odin13:

Mention one legacy Obi left for us in Anambra.

Just one ..

PDP will win Anambra State

E sure ..

How many states are you from?

The other day you said you are from Enugu.

Today Anambra?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Megabig: 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
ZombieTAMER:
undecided

Hahahaha

it was Atiku and PDP that made him Anambra Governor

grin grin

Dumbass people everywhere

Exactly, Atiku I bet won everything state in the North while Peter failed to win every state in SE and SS for PDP during their President and Vice President election in 2015. Since they want to be stupi.d….People are just a mess..dumbasses
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Kenmatt(m): 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
Dino, how many times have I told you that your Political career or game is over?

You only want to make your self to be noticed while you are really out of it.
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Mandesz(m): 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
Parachoko:
Melaye is right
PeterObi is now the problem of pdp and APC. Let's election start we'll know the extent of the power of the keyboard warriors

1 Like

Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by mikebabs101: 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
SmartPolician:

If you are truly from Anambra State, you wouldn't be asking this senseless question.
Lol I was about making this comments, He's not from Anambra , Just one of the destructive and cunning antics of shameless Atiku's supporters
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by alkasimoo1(m): 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
SmartPolician:

If you are truly from Anambra State, you wouldn't be asking this senseless question.
Simply name one instead of discarding his question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by MadamExcellency: 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
SmartPolician:

Him mama tell him say he be ibo
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by TAP23: 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
Odin13:

Mpagi.. Ode .. umunna gi .. Ode..

Anu..

Power to the people
North 2023

IPOB bingos

See monkey dey cry... Ode just creep back into Ur tiny hole and d..ie
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by cenaman(m): 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
February is by the Conner
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
This will not go down well with Peter Pandora Obituary's supporters

This one don chop dry agbado again
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Mrpojj(m): 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by franchasofficia: 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
Peter Obi was known but not as much as he was after Atiku picked him as VP.

Definitely Atiku would have made a good President if not for certain reasons:

1) His Fulani brother Buhari have destroyed Nigeria so much that majority of sensible Nigerians no longer trust Fulanis

2.) It is the turn of Southern Nigerians, especially Christians to produce next President after Buhari, so time and season are against Atiku's emergence this time.

3.) Age is no longer on Atiku's side to rule a complex nation like Nigeria
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Odin13: 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
Stanleyq:
i bu anu

Afo anu..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Odin13: 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
TAP23:

See monkey dey cry... Ode just creep back into Ur tiny hole and d..ie
Anagoheri

Ewe.. ezi..

Ozu..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by ribbit: 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
This will not go down well with Peter Pandora Obituary's supporters
zombidiots dem

Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Iremchris: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
Atiku look like ghost
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by freemi(m): 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
Parachoko:
Melaye is right
and so?
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Krismas(m): 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
Odin13:

Just one ..

E sure ..
grin Just one? Ok
Na Obi tire the expressway thru Unizik junction leading out of Akwa. B4 that place be like where them dey cure craze

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by ZUBY77(m): 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
Atiku De Mungo Park.
He made him Governor too.
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Secondly: 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
That's true.

And for that we thank Atiku so much.

And we will show our collective appreciation to him by retiring him in Nigerian politics together with his Agbado loving buddy in 2023.

On obidient mandate, we stand.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Aify147(m): 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
These people are unknowingly marketing Peter Obi.. why insulting the Nigerian youths and calling us keyboard warriors. The same youths will surprise all of you old politicians come 2023.
Hit the like bottom if you’re with me joor

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by SimplySEA(m): 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
KazikageSama:
Discover him.... grin Funny.

Did he make Obi Governor? Or he sponsored his education? Or put him on the board of the bank? I don gerrit

No mind desperate PDP people. Obi left with the people from PDP. E still de pain them!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Littlefingerjp: 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
Odin13:

Just one ..

E sure ..
Which PDP??
PDP won't win any state in the south east..Talking about legacy, travel from ur place down to anambra and ask indigenes of the state this questions.. Don't come here and say what yu don't know,Ask questions... Don't be a,'My mama say I be igbo'
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Seakay(m): 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
John the baptist baptised Jesus, does that make john greater?
Hmmmmmm.... Wisdom! wink
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Advocate500: 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
I agree with malaye ,the situation is dicey for Nigeria now,selling Atiku in today Nigeria will be very difficult, Atiku had his best chance when he contested with Buhari a monumental failure, he the election based on rigging.
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Mariangeles(f): 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
Parachoko:
Melaye is right

Right about what?

Man always wanting to play God.
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by manmade(m): 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
They are all afraid of something about this obi movement that's why they keep playing down his massive support with something like keyboard warriors, no structure, Twitter is not INEC etc, by 2023 we are taking back Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Hezmatosky: 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
What about the basket mouth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists / Photo: Very Dirty Nigerian Police Post In Ijebu-ode / Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.