Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,293 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye (36543 Views)

How Youths Discovered Peter Obi – Pat Utomi / What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election / So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Secondly: 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
SmartyPants:
This is why I can't take a single Obi supporter serious.

If Atiku and PDP were good enough for you 4 years ago, and Obi was happy to run with Atiku, how can you, in good conscience now be so vehemently against the same Atiku?

There were candidates like Moghalu then but you didn't care. Now you want us to believe it's all about picking the right man for the job.

Well, I don't particularly identify with any of these candidates and I think each of them has something to offer while none of their hands are clean. But I think for now Atiku has the best chance. Will he loot the nation dry a second time? Time will tell.

But I feel PO should have waited to be Atiku's vice, and he would have walked the ball into an open net for the presidency thereafter.

Don't be silly.

Atiku was an option last four years simply because Peter Obi was not on the ballot.

But this time around, Peter Obi is on the ballot so automatically, Atiku is NO LONGER an option.

Hope that is clear to you now?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by chiboycue: 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
Peacemaker5128:

https://www.thecable.ng/atiku-discovered-peter-obi-before-keyboard-warriors-knew-about-him-says-melaye/amp

I don't think Melaye is speaking the truth.

It was the achievements of Peter Obi as a Governor of Anambra State that brought him to limelight.
What was Atiku's achievement as Vice President of Nigeria ?

Moreover, who discovered who is not relevant right now. What is relevant right now is that Peter Obi would make a better President than Atiku.

Peter Obi has the potentials to liberate Nigeria from her predicaments. Period

OBIdent 2023 !
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
This gives credence to Petr Obi’s genius. I still don’t believe in him though. I wish him the best regardless
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by ayoncox: 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
Parachoko:
Melaye is right
He is wrong, Nigerians discovered him before Atiku, Atiku only flowed to his popularity caused by Covenant Nation's The Platform
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by napicool: 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ana akogheri
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
Odin13:

Mention one legacy Obi left for us in Anambra.

Just one ..

PDP will win Anambra State

E sure ..

I feel pity for your truthful lies
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by SmartyPants(m): 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
Secondly:

Don't be silly.

Atiku was an option last four years simply because Peter Obi was not on the ballot.

But this time around, Peter Obi is on the ballot so automatically, Atiku is NO LONGER an option.

So its all about Peter Obi as a person rather than about choosing the right candidate.

If not, wasn't Kingsley Moghalu on the ballot?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Hakeem3(m): 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
Odin13:

Just one ..

E sure ..
Mention one legacy Atiku left for Adamawa state as Governor and one he left for Nigeria and vice president. Am waiting comrade.
Since you people are too blind and ignorant of reality on ground.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by SmartyPants(m): 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
Secondly:

Don't be silly.

Indeed, as expected.

So its all about Peter Obi as a person rather than about choosing the right candidate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Littlefingerjp: 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
Krismas:
grin Just one? Ok
Na Obi tire the expressway thru Unizik junction leading out of Akwa. B4 that place be like where them dey cure craze
Na so one claim to be from anambra, I asked him where in anambra, I am still waiting for his response.. Obi wey transform education system in anambra, Go and verify.. Abi na health sector, did collaboration with churches and built so many health centers..He remains the best governor anambra state has produced.. How many governors leave office with records for check and balance.. Under him,Anambra state was one of the state with less debts,no external loan for project.. Go and verify

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
John the baptist baptised Jesus, does that make john greater?

So you know the scriptures this much and you're yet filled with hate and bile against the Jagaban who hasn't offended you personally in any way? And the Asiwaju who doesn't know whether you are dead or alive!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Hakeem3(m): 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
SmartyPants:

Indeed, as expected.

Lol grin so the right candidate as a person to u is Atiku. Chaii. Ignorance is really a disease.!
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Alpharey: 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
This will not go down well with Peter Pandora Obituary's supporters

Stop shooting yourself on the legs. If Obi is not competent, he wouldn't have"discovered",him. I hear say Mungo Park discovered River Niger... grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Stanleyq: 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
Odin13:

Afo anu..
hahaha, imaghi ihe
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by macrodata(m): 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
If Obi wasn't competent, would Atiku had discovered him?

If anyone needs to be thanked, it's the people of Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
A Senator has become a PR Agent. Utility delta of these minions depreciate with every breath of fresh air. From attacking Tinubu who he has a known grievance with to Obi, who has no issues with him.

What makes Dino and the rest of these APCPDP minions assume that people who type on social media do not go out to vote?

Emerging facts show that almost all voters have smart phones, hence social media popularity shows that more Nigerians with phones are voters therefore social media popularity is the first and final indication of popularity.

Social media is actually where Dino Melaye advertises his excesses yet he thinks others on social media are not as active as he is.

Dino - Delusional.
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Odin13: 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
Littlefingerjp:
Which PDP??
PDP won't win any state in the south east..Talking about legacy, travel from ur place down to anambra and ask indigenes of the state this questions.. Don't come here and say what yu don't know,Ask questions... Don't be a,'My mama say I be igbo'

Are you not an indigene?
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by SmartyPants(m): 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hakeem3:

Lol grin so the right candidate as a person to u is Atiku. Chaii. Ignorance is really a disease.!

Are you daft? You didnt see where I said im not interested in any of them?

But even if i did, the day will never come when i will have to justify my choices to the likes of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Alpharey: 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
The same way Mungo Park "discovered" River Niger while we the Africans have been bathing and swimming in the same river before Mungo Park was born. Ok accepted, if Mr Peter Obi was not competent enough, would Atiku have"discovered" him. grin grin.
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Littlefingerjp: 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
SmartyPants:

Indeed, as expected.

Who is Kingsley moghalu??
What is his political background??
As governor, Peter obi was PA to goodluck Jonathan. Do you know what GEJ saw in him
No governor has held such post to the president.. Go and verify, if GEJ years ago was able to recognise a man with virtue, my brother what are yu waiting for
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Ournolly: 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
Parachoko:
Melaye is right
Right?
How?
You mean Atiku discovered the 2-time governor of a state?

When Obi joined PDP Atiku was in APC.

You guys shaa.
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by penearth(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
e da pain u. Oga sorry. Na God work no b man
#Obi2023
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Odin13: 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
Stanleyq:
hahaha, imaghi ihe

Nwanne Udo grin
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Munzy14(m): 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
warripekin:
Anambra people discovered him first then GEJ , but the truth is Obi is coming. Atiku should lick his wounds ,it's game for him.
You are a novice in the political sphere.

Atiku discovered Peter Obi while he was Vice president.. he visited Anambra and condemned the daft ways of chinwoke mbadinuju...Especially his non his I don't care attitude towards Education and workers.

He returned and told OBJ, Mbadinuju is not going to return for second tenure...And it paved way for fresh search..

UBA brothers had a firm grip of PDP then in Anambra, so the picked their god son Ngige to come and govern because their brother was an errand boy to OBJ as a president.

While Atiku codedly backed Peter Obi person regardless of party affiliation...Ngige was rigged in while Peter left for court to reclaim his stolen mandate.

By then Ngige being the cunning short man he is, refused to hid to agreement with UBA brothers, Okija shrine happened..The distraction was on till Peter won the court case..

Of course we know Atiku dey Abuja dey pedal things softly.

Their relationship strengthened till date...Atiku never blinked before choosing him as running mate..He is a perfect pick.

Till now he is good with Economical lifestyle and exposed which made him fit to run for office of President next year..Though Atiku is the best man for the job judging from experience and technical know how.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Hakeem3(m): 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
SmartyPants:

Are you daft? You didnt see where I said im not interested in any of them?

But even if i did, the day will never come when i will have to just my choices to the likes of you.

It's obvious daftness is in ur brain. Mr Pants grin
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by babavik: 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
Whenever PDP gather all they discuss is Peter Obi, whenever APC gather all they discuss is Peter Obi.
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Littlefingerjp: 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
Odin13:

Are you not an indigene?

Travel to your fathers place and ask them if you are truly from dere..Don't ask me online, I may lie..Go and ask your fathers people,interact with them,let them give you words of wisdom.. A journey of few days will do the job..
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by 1bunne4lif(m): 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
Odin13:

Just one ..

E sure ..
you no get sense I swear
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Odin13: 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
Littlefingerjp:
Travel to your fathers place and ask them if you are truly from dere..Don't ask me online, I may lie..Go and ask your fathers people,interact with them,let them give you words of wisdom.. A journey of few days will do the job..

k
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Odin13: 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
1bunne4lif:
you no get sense I swear

Na you get sense grin
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by SmartyPants(m): 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
Littlefingerjp:
Who is Kingsley moghalu??
What is his political background??
As governor, Peter obi was PA to goodluck Jonathan. Do you know what GEJ saw in him
No governor has held such post to the president.. Go and verify, if GEJ years ago was able to recognise a man with virtue, my brother what are yu waiting for

We are talking about 4 years ago when PO was not on the ballot. If you really wanted a strong candidate to change Nigeria it should have been Moghalu or pata pata Sowore, not Atiku just because PO was his vice, when we all know that a vice has no power.

Lets be sincere with each other.

For now, I am still undecided but let Peter Obi come out with tangible plans that he intends to implement - not elaborate descriptions of the problem but step-by-step plans to solve them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by nadisms: 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
Odin13:

Oga talk no be careless blabbing

The 17 local government..wetin Obi legacy?

For you to say 17 local government,then you are not from Anambra. We have 21 local governments

Let me chip in : one of the best medical students hostel in nigeria was built by Peter Obi. HE laid the foundation to the accreditation of medical school in Anambra... Medical students had been there for several years without graduation but Obi laid massive foundation that saw to their graduation...
Peter built and equipped Anambra state university teaching hospital.

Education: In fact, it's so obvious... I was born and raised in Onitsha. Some of us who went to school in Anambra will tell you that Obi did in magic in education sector..
Faculty of Engineering (one of the best in SE) was built by him in Uli.

My school st Charles college onitsha, was revolutionise by Peter obi. omo that school choke now.. very beautiful..

Many villages in Anambra are connected by road courtesy of Peter obi

Tori plenty abeg

You are just being mischievous,if not ask any Anambrarian the performance of peter obi, then they will tell you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists / Akinwunmi Ambode To Announce Political Ambitions By Friday / Photo: Very Dirty Nigerian Police Post In Ijebu-ode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.