Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye (36539 Views)

How Youths Discovered Peter Obi – Pat Utomi / What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election / So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Stanleyq: 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
Odin13:

Nwanne Udo grin
ekele m, support at least ur states man because others have been doing so and winning, thats why igbos are not used to be presidoe and we chant marginalization, for me, obi led anambra to all good roads, unless u no dey home o
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Ezmans: 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
Parachoko:
Melaye is right
but why are people so angry on labour party over social media in 2ist century
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by sammhi(m): 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
Dino just want to trend
Best to ignore him
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by FLYFIRE(m): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
grin grin grin

Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by DeeMain(m): 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
Beautiful nonsense. Mungo Park discovered River Niger.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Littlefingerjp: 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
SmartyPants:

We are talking about 4 years ago when PO was not on the ballot. If you really wanted a strong candidate to change Nigeria it should have been Moghalu or pata pata Sowore, not Atiku just because PO was his vice, when we all know that a vice has no power.

Lets be sincere with each other.

For now, I am still undecided but let Peter Obi come out with tangible plans that he intends to implement - not elaborate descriptions of the problem but step-by-step plans to solve them.
We are on the same page bro,all we need is the good of the nation..
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by edungene7: 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
Meaning that Obi is a talent thank u Mr Atiku for identifying obi as a real gem Itz time to give way for obi to show is talent we Nigerians need real change not Audio change

1 Like

Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Bennycollins: 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
Atiku was saleable in 2019 because of Obi, we can't be deceived
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by inforesource: 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
John the baptist baptised Jesus, does that make john greater?

Sense no go kill you. Kneel down make we anoint you for greater works and success.
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by nadisms: 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
Odin13:

Anambra voted Obi because that was Ikemba last wish .. politcally

Has Obi ever won any election in anambra since he left office .. even for his candinates .. in past elections that he actively participated supported candidates?

Anambra presidential federal and state house of Assembly go shock Una..

O ka eme ka film..

Power to the people
PDP!!

You are very funny
You can only deceive those who have not been in Anambra.

Anambrarians voted Peter obi because of his works

Prior to the election ,he provided free buses for all and sundry to visit all the places that he has built including roads, schools,etc...
People went there and testified...

Omo,forget it.. the election was a stiff contest between him and Ngige who was also popular at that time.... Ngige's performance was also good during his own time,hence it was a tough contest..

As for APGA, nke a bu nke Anyi... Anambra is the home of Ojukwu ,hence there is no way we can allow another party take over.. And Anmbra hates god fatherism...
Anambra election is always the toughest election because you are dealing with people who reason independently... you cant influence all

Forget it...as for 2023, the whole SE will send a signal.

APGA is symbolic to igbo struggle...forget it

Even if Peter obi wins , he will always allow APGA to dominate Anakbra ... there is a reason..
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by jozee8: 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
People like Dino wouldn't want a working and a prosperous Nigeria.
Clown!!
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Secondly: 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
SmartyPants:

Indeed, as expected.

So its all about Peter Obi as a person rather than about choosing the right candidate.

If not, wasn't Kingsley Moghalu on the ballot?

Of course, it's all about Peter Obi.

We Igbos don't vote because of tribalism.

We vote with competence in our minds.

We Igbos are basically business-minded and only competency-driven government will enable our businesses to thrive.
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by SUNNINO(m): 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
Lie lie Dino, so it was Atiku that made him governor,he made Bank chairman and other success. Keep deceiving yourselves, sincere aboki knows for them to succeed they need an intelligent Ibo. Buhari failed because he hate them too much.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by kelvinklein219(m): 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
Obidients Thank you, we will take it from there like the FBI cool
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by highchief1: 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by nadisms: 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
Atiku has lost southern votes.
In this era of BVAS, omo e go hard
Forget his vice ...
His vice will even struggle to deliver delta state sef...

Some people who shout election no be online, go choke by next year..
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by ukaface(f): 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
Sooooo

Because Atiku discovered him now we should be licking Atiku n.yash??

Person no discover Atiku too?
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by WORLDISMYPARISH(m): 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
grin grin grin I don't think so,he was my former governer and I think his antecedents supercedes Atiku and Dino ideology about him [center][/center]
Parachoko:
Melaye is right
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Jagsconcept887(m): 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
We all know that Dino Melaye was meant to be a comedian
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
They will both rediscover their position as oppositions after 2023 election
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Odin13: 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
Stanleyq:
ekele m, support at least ur states man because others have been doing so and winning, thats why igbos are not used to be presidoe and we chant marginalization, for me, obi led anambra to all good roads, unless u no dey home o

Obi won’t win.. no need to waste my vote..

Being honest.. aside Road .. which as that time was the standard Ngige left ..Obi has no choice .. the roads were real bad .. and the insecurity via MASSOB was already on the menace .. Ndi piawa azu.. so he had no choice.

Chime did much better than peter Obi .. honest truth
Umahi did much better than Obi

OBi has no legacy.. those roads have all gone bad

I no wan talk plenty.. but listen Obi win lose Anambra State

Igbos should leave sentiments aside and vote the next ruling party Pdp..

Igbos need Nigeria more .. forget all this IPOB and brainwashed nonsense Na interest..

Nigeria need to be restructured ..

Power to the people
My party is PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by sofken: 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
Odin13:

You said Atiku won because of Obi..

Okay IPOB should make sure Obi wins again.. grin
PDP !!
Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

You are shouting power to the people. Is the power actually to the people abi power to the rulers. If they are elected, do you as a masses has power to implement or change anything. Remember endsars. Let's not deceive ourselves, there is no power to the people in Nigeria. They just need me and you to vote them, after that voom, they are gone, in traffic they will open way for them if that is they didn't take flight while me and you are in the hold up sweating and lamenting, to mention but a few. We need to be wise and choose wisely instead of blindly shouting power to the people which me and you don't have.
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by MossLuv: 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
What a man @Obi! Even his opponents and their supporters are sing praises of him. The name Peter Obi gives hope!!
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Kingspin(m): 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
Keyboard warriors are human beings 0
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by DonMekino(m): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
Soon they will claim that Atiku discovered Ifeanyi Okowa...
The stuffs ppl use in campaigning these days show the level their IQ is, and it baffles me how u guys buy into such petty stuffs.
Nigeria is going down the drain, looking for how to salvage the situation and this one is talking trash. Are u saying that Atiku spent billions of naira just to save Nigeria??
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by zudozz: 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
What is this Apostle Johnson Suleiman PRO MAX saying?
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Odin13: 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
sofken:

You are shouting power to the people. Is the power actually to the people abi power to the rulers. If they are elected, do you as a masses has power to implement or change anything. Remember endsars. Let's not deceive ourselves, there is no power to the people in Nigeria. They just need me and you to vote them, after that voom, they are gone, in traffic they will open way for them if that is they didn't take flight while me and you are in the hold up sweating and lamenting, to mention but a few. We need to be wise and choose wisely instead of blindly shouting power to the people which me and you don't have.

The people are still the voters, and they will make their choice ..
You IPOB youths are only aggressively attacking everyone see things your way

Go and Vote Obi ..

No be by force

Na your own wisdom be that.. Obi.

Others wan to move Nigeria forward and have made obvious sacrifices to the effect.. reason people believe them ..

Carry your intelligent and your wisdom go one corner

Power to the people
North 2023

E vex you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by mkoabiola: 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
Obi will be distance 3rd..

.Dat sad reality with Nigeria election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by naturefellow(m): 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
Same keyboard warriors would render both Atiku and Dino obsolete.
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by naturefellow(m): 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
Same keyboard warriors would render both Atiku and Dino obsolete just by voting undecided
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by tenpipsperday: 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
Yes, he discovered him before Anambra people voted him to office twice.

Just as Mungo Park discovered river niger not minding that people were fetching water to drink, bath and cook from the same river before he arrived.

Mad people everywhere.
Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by Stanleyq: 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
Odin13:

Obi won’t win.. no need to waste my vote..

Being honest.. aside Road .. which as that time was the standard Ngige left ..Obi has no choice .. the roads were real bad .. and the insecurity via MASSOB was already on the menace .. Ndi piawa azu.. so he had no choice.

Chime did much better than peter Obi .. honest truth
Umahi did much better than Obi

OBi has no legacy.. those roads have all gone bad

I no wan talk plenty.. but listen Obi win lose Anambra State

Igbos should leave sentiments aside and vote the next ruling party Pdp..

Igbos need Nigeria more .. forget all this IPOB and brainwashed nonsense Na interest..

Nigeria need to be restructured ..

Power to the people
My party is PDP

Ok. Thats politics. If Atiku wins, i am happy too, my only problem with him is, i am sick and tired of fulanis ruling us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists / Photo: Very Dirty Nigerian Police Post In Ijebu-ode / Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.