Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) (94608 Views)

Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish And Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (photos) / Man Accidentally Sets His Penis On Fire (video) / A Man Was Ejaculated After Rubbing His Penis On A Woman Bun In Public BRT Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37am On Aug 01, 2022
Okobola146:
what are you feeling like? No be sey you even sabi fok sef. Mtcheeeew!
What were you feeling like when you dropped your own comment? I just wrote facts, no dey cry like small pikin Abeg. Na me send your gender message to spend their whole life savings on top hole?
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by edungene7: 5:01am On Aug 01, 2022
everything should not be tied to immorality Gbola is truly underrated as a man just imagine yr gbola stopped working or as a woman you got married to a man and suddenly is gbola stopped working imagine the trauma even if u r daddy and mummy G O I bet u all will never be well again thanks granny for reminding us that Gbola is Life
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by JustforMen: 5:03am On Aug 01, 2022
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/nan-600-pound-willy-statue-27606596.amp
Mama lived a fully Dickmatized life.
Men dey dey try sha!!!
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by Joe4real1988(m): 5:24am On Aug 01, 2022
Bobmarie:
Women don’t love dick as much men love pussy. Men spend their life savings on pussy. Most women are even scared of dicks and the pain they cause because most of y’all don’t know how to use it.

If most men knew how to use their dicks, we’ll be the one paying for sex.
My dear just say some men not you men. Yeah, some men can spend their life savings on pussy coz they are SIMple in nature. As for not knowing how to use it as u mentioned, let me assumed u only encountered the inexperienced men. Let's see the day a lady with this your unique thought crosses my way.
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by Agugbadin: 5:33am On Aug 01, 2022
Drugs
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 01, 2022
Joe4real1988:
My dear just say some men not you men. Yeah, some men can spend their life savings on pussy coz they are SIMple in nature. As for not knowing how to use it as u mentioned, let me assumed u only encountered the inexperienced men. Let's see the day a lady with this your unique thought crosses my way.
As for your first line, it’s most men that fund a girl with their life savings and you know it. Not ‘some’. If not girls will sit up and start to work, but no need because your gender will forever pay them just for pussy.

It’s not just my opinion, most women also have that opinion, that’s why they ask men to pay for sex, because with most men SEX IS ANNOYING.

They won’t tell you but it’s the truth. I know there are some men out there who can because my man is one. But most of you just want to pump fast and pour, thinking big dick and hard sex is pleasure to ladies. I used to hate sex so much before but now OMO. Try it, take your time to pleasure a lady and see if she won’t become obsessed and even pay just to keep you. I am a living testimony.

Lol.
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by Okobola146: 5:49am On Aug 01, 2022
Bobmarie:
What were you feeling like when you dropped your own comment? I just wrote facts, no dey cry like small pikin Abeg. Na me send your gender message to spend their whole life savings on top hole?
what are you feeling like? No be sey you even sabi fok sef. Mtcheeeew!
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by Joeyfizzo: 6:01am On Aug 01, 2022
God bless her.
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by Btruth: 6:07am On Aug 01, 2022
chatinent:
The world can do anything as far as it defiles all rules of morality.

Not all old people are wise. Some foolish young people grew old too.

The world un poco loco
......that words "poco loco"
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 6:10am On Aug 01, 2022
Grandma love verga even in death.
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by alizma: 6:39am On Aug 01, 2022
Bobmarie:
Women don’t love dick as much men love pussy. Men spend their life savings on pussy. Most women are even scared of dicks and the pain they cause because most of y’all don’t know how to use it.

Your last sentence hit the nail on the head
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by computerglobal(m): 6:53am On Aug 01, 2022

Happy New Month

Instant Comprehensive Vehicle History Report

Recovery Of Lost Custom Papers(Instant)

Custom Duty Verification((Instant)

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away..

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by Lexxxyy: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2022
That's a person who knows what a good d***k can do in the life of a woman grin grin tongue
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by uptownemmygee(m): 8:36am On Aug 01, 2022
Mama the mama
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:51am On Aug 01, 2022
chatinent:
The world can do anything as far as it defiles all rules of morality.

Not all old people are wise. Some foolish young people grew old too.

The world un poco loco

Exactly how does this “defy all rules of morality”?
It is a BODY ORGAN, and part of human anatomy.

Immorality lies in the mind of the beholder! SMH

>

1 Like

Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:53am On Aug 01, 2022
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/nan-600-pound-willy-statue-27606596.amp

KUDOS! Good for her…
When you live to be 99 years, you have earned whatever your heart desires.
>
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2022
And they say they re civilized?
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:33am On Aug 01, 2022
Nonexisting:
She must be one of the greatest oloshos of the old century. Tuale mama.
Lmao...you be case sha grin grin
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by Phcmayor(m): 10:10am On Aug 01, 2022
Penis is that you
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by millionboi(m): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2022
Bobmarie:

hahahaha
You are funny o, which one is knowing how to use it
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
Old mama enjoy that sweeeet sugarcane no be small grin grin grin
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by Xylon: 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Who knows the particular dick she had in mind the second she voiced out that wish? All dick ain't the same and mama must've remembered that one night when she was banged by a guy, let's call him Gbolahan.

Perhaps mama was sweet sixteen and just met Gbola. A fresh-looking, body of a god and a handsome young yoruba man who came for study.

The sweetest sex in my book happens when one's young.

When Gbolahan, the Yoruba demon finally seduced mama, she fell flat to his power.

And on that day, the day the powers of the universe said they'd have sex, Mama's spread her legs widely and our son Gbolahan gave her the sex of her life which almost crippled her.

Gbolahan nearly burst her uterus.

grin grin grin I don't even know what I'm writing again! But, by and large, Gbolahan died the next day in an auto crash and No man was able to replicate his feat even though mama travelled the world in search of Gbolahan's kind of dick.

She had sex a thousand times but nothing could compare to what that man gave him.

And on her sick bed, she had no choice but to have Gbola's dicked erected in its full glory right on her grave.
grin grin grin Man, you would be so good in fictional writing. What a piece!! Who knows? It might be the truth grin grin
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
People don't know that old ladies have the dirtiest minds. grin
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by luluosas(m): 6:30am On Aug 02, 2022
Despicable act. What is wrong with the whites for God sake?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.