Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,481 members, 7,770,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:42 AM

Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) (76455 Views)

Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) / End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Johnkay225: 10:49am On Aug 01, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
Na so my white wedding go be ..though my mom won't let me hear word
I pray I meet a determined man who wld stand his ground smiley smiley smiley wink wink
Coming from a lady , you are indeed an amazing person. There is no best wedding, I just wish people would stop putting themselves in unnecessary pressure.. Do the needful and work out things within your means . Marriage is supposed to be a thing of joy not pain...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Sheylon(m): 10:50am On Aug 01, 2022
Amotekun777:

You're going too far with Omo Ijebu na... Not a single Yoruba man can marry a savage Okoro like you. Oloriburuku! angry
Bro easy now, are you from ijebu ni
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by 9icetoo(m): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2022
envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv5oSmv-cu0

Couple Got Married With Only Two Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Photo, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgpI_hBg2rR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Best decision they ever took.

Congrats to them. At least they aren't held down by wedding debts most people foolishly get themselves into just to please society.

1 Like

Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2022
Interesting, life no hard at all.

If you're a girl like this. Hit me up grin
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Wizmj4real(m): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:
Ehya Poor couple. Just take a look at the low budget wedding.

My wedding must be very Loud, my future husband must be ready to spend.

Hmm let me just comment my reserve

U better come,let's do a low key marriage oh
Don't wanna spend on guest but you alone baby
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by africantycoon: 10:51am On Aug 01, 2022
Charx122:

I know few people that made their wedding unannounced (very low key) not even because of lack of finance
And yet these marriages stand stronger for years, than those who used unreasonable amount of money to celebrate what crashed within a period of a year and a half.. But anyone that wants to celebrate big or small on their happiest day have every right choose the tempo that satisfies their merriment.
I believe believe they are just preparing for the storm that comes with marriage.

Wedding day is not a happpy day...its a day a non virgin woman dumps all her finanncial responsibilities on you for a lifetime while pretending to love you.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by wizod(m): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Wtf did I just read grin grin grin grin
your name says it all about ur look but d fish smell hmm, is always there.
If u know, u knw
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by sylve11: 10:53am On Aug 01, 2022
Karemarealty288:
The marriage will last and bear fruits...

Ise! cool
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by obedience4(m): 10:54am On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:

Am ready to spend
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by rickleye: 10:54am On Aug 01, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
I pray I meet a determined man who wld stand his ground smiley smiley smiley wink wink

I am sure hun we can do better smiley
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 10:54am On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:

I pity ur future husband.
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by francotunsco: 10:55am On Aug 01, 2022
They have the right to celebrate THEIR wedding as they wish in as much as they dont turn theirselves to GLUTTONS at other peoples lavish wedding!
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Wizmj4real(m): 10:56am On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:
I can't marry a broke or stingy man who's not ready to spend money on our wedding day. Tufiakwa!!

Omo ijebu should please avoid me!!

Babe I have said my own oh
Low-key marriage then we of to Maldives
But if you insist on spending on just ceremonial occasion I no go marry u be that
Shey u understand ni
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by rickleye: 10:57am On Aug 01, 2022
africantycoon:

Wedding day is not a happpy day...its a day a non virgin woman dumps all her finanncial responsibilities on you for a lifetime while pretending to love you.....

I agree but it shouldn’t be
Bring out an spreadsheet and itemize stuff
Get quotes from caterers
Number of guest
Venue
Transportation
I am sure you can get 10 friends who can take care of the food aspect.
Both of you contribute 1M each towards transportation, venue etc.
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Ara21(f): 10:58am On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:

After spending, what will you people eat at home.
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Buje1987(m): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

Oya let’s hookup babe . Send me a message
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by rickleye: 11:04am On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:

…. To spend and be broke the next day. If you have sha spend . They don’t so they did what works for them.
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Wizmj4real(m): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:
- I'm well trained and well-mannered.
- I'm a graduate with a good job and I also do business.
- I cook so well.
- I'm God fearing
- I'm a lovely and happy person.
Etc.

Now do you expect me to settle for less? Do you?

You missed out something very important

Bedtactitian u know what I mean �
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by majamajic(m): 11:06am On Aug 01, 2022
Cypress042:
I'm very sure Mr. Buhari must be laughing hard at this new development.

Sometimes i wonder how those supporting Tinubu feel whenever they see things like this sad

My former landlord once said he hate seeing people happy.
Once u buy new telly , he will come and inform u he is aware of the new telly that u should always low the volume to the lowest , next is increments . A stunch APC member , we avoid cooking with curry ,get drunk , or buy live chickens , u kill in market .
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by rickleye: 11:06am On Aug 01, 2022
I for give them wedding gift o.
Ey yah.
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by joshuaidibia(m): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2022
envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv5oSmv-cu0

Couple Got Married With Only Two Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Photo, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgpI_hBg2rR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This is why court wedding is good. The day I did mine, some couples wore jeans and sneakers. My sister in the states did hers with just the priest and her professor, we all watched through zoom. The only reason I spent money on mine was cos my wife has been there for me for good 10yrs when I was broke as fxxk. In this New age, you can marry whenever you want. To all single guys still thinking of money to save before they get married, don't. You can only think about how your life will be after wedding. Any amount you want to spend in your wedding, do it.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Bankowner: 11:07am On Aug 01, 2022
Going to an eatery to get food is a waste of money. With less the amount spent, they can make a good meal at home.
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Wizmj4real(m): 11:08am On Aug 01, 2022
blackgold2018:
i had a message for you.. but as I saw your picture of a little girl still growing up. I have to keep my message.

Don't mind her
She's claiming hard-core feminist
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by africantycoon: 11:10am On Aug 01, 2022
rickleye:

I agree but it shouldn’t be
Bring out an spreadsheet and itemize stuff
Get quotes from caterers
Number of guest
Venue
Transportation
I am sure you can get 10 friends who can take care of the food aspect.
Both of you contribute 1M each towards transportation, venue etc.

95% of women out there, once they hear "contribute" run looking for a man that will not ask them to contribute.... marriage is a means for ladies to dump their financial responsibilities on a guy.... its not fun for most guys....
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by VMuna: 11:13am On Aug 01, 2022
Karemarealty288:
The marriage will last and bear fruits...

I swear!

That kind of union where the couple behave like twin siblings.
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by duketerry22(m): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2022
Whatever your reasons may have been your marriage will last and be fruitful
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by SamDayJoy: 11:14am On Aug 01, 2022
Do you know that God is good?

Have you been living in lies, stealing(taking things that aren't yours without the owners consent), engaging in abominable acts, perverting judgements, etc. Then you aren't right with God. You are not in good standing with Him. Yet He's been patiently waiting for you to turn a new leaf and return back to Him.
He can also reconstruct in a more beautiful way everything the devil has destroyed in your life.

Earthly death is not the end of life. There is either life or death after this earthly life.
Where you'll end is determined by your decisions and works here on earth. Is it death(ie torment, pain and endless suffering) in hell or life eternal in the kingdom of God where there is no pain, sorrow, sadness, lack, want, cold, heat, night, hunger, thirst, confusion, fear, destruction, war, diseases, etc but joy, peace, happiness, light etc

The only one who can give you life eternal is Jesus Christ. No other way or person can reconcile you to God the Father and give you hope of eternal life except Jesus Christ.
Make your way right with God today by accepting Jesus the only way to the Father.

HOW TO MAKE YOUR WAY RIGHT WITH GOD.
1. REPENT OF YOUR SIN. (Act 3:19)
Acknowledge your sins and know that you are a sinner. AND CONFESS THEM TO GOD.
Tell God all the wrong things you have done.
2. BELIEVE IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST
I.e. accept the Lord Jesus Christ as the Lord over your life.
4. JOIN A BIBLE BELIEVING CHURCH.
5. BE BAPTIZED IN WATER. (Act 2:38)
6. LIVE A HOLY LIFE BY ALWAYS RUNNING AWAY FROM SINS.
7. ALWAYS PRAY TO GOD THROUGH THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by aysnoopy(m): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:
I can't marry a broke or stingy man who's not ready to spend money on our wedding day. Tufiakwa!!

Omo ijebu should please avoid me!!

How much they Ur own bank account?

1 Like

Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Lugianostar(m): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2022
You can't trust even family or relatives this days in Nigeria as everybody is a suspect??
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by agabaI23(m): 11:17am On Aug 01, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
A man like me. Lets do it already. Not a fan of big flamboyant weddings.
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 01, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

I am that determined man .
Let's get started and work things out..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.