Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) (76598 Views)

Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) / End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Xboy1993: 9:56am On Aug 01, 2022
Cypress042:
I'm very sure Mr. Buhari must be laughing hard at this new development.

Sometimes i wonder how those supporting Tinubu feel whenever they see things like this sad

We are not supporting TINUBU, we are just voting TINUBU2023
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by franchasofficia: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:
- I'm well trained and well-mannered.
- I'm a graduate with a good job and I also do business.
- I cook so well.
- I'm God fearing
- I'm a lovely and happy person.
Etc.

Now do you expect me to settle for less? Do you?
lol, all the qualities you listed that you have are subjective. It all depends on the guy you meet cos to some guys, or maybe to your dream man (the kind of nan you desire) what you call good job might be an underpaid job, and the school you graduated from could mean crap to him and what you term as good cooking could mean a poor meal and you may think u have good manner but to the man you are razz or too timid for him.

That's why in life, all you need to achieve your life's dreams is God's grace and then humility from your side, without these, you can do nothing shocked

1 Like

Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:57am On Aug 01, 2022
Maybe the family don't want to approve if their marriage. And they decide to show them pepper. cheesy
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Positiveme2020: 9:58am On Aug 01, 2022
[quote author=HRHQueenPhil post=115261854]Na so my white wedding go be ..though my mom won't let me hear word
I pray I meet a determined man who wld stand his ground smiley smiley smiley wink wink[/quote

Are u saying u have not meet the man?
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:58am On Aug 01, 2022
I like this... Some Nigerians are beginning to have sense.

Why someone will waste money on a big wedding when he or she is not a multi millionaire just beggars belief.

4 Likes

Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Munzy14(m): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2022
Karemarealty288:
The marriage will last and bear fruits...
Marriage can be dicy....One can only pray to meet that lady who believes in him and his capacity.
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Berankis: 10:00am On Aug 01, 2022
Karemarealty288:
The marriage will last and bear fruits...
Because they are living for each other not for other people.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Cypress042(m): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2022
Akerele44:

Tinubu that hasn't hold any political office since he served as Lagos state governor how come is ur IPOB problem

Tinubu is happy seeing people making it big in Lagos as we all know the region that leaves there mud region and turned Lagos state to there Dubai including there BIAFRA presidential Aspirant
You were making sense till you involved Biafra, i have nothing to tell you undecided
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Bishop1monte(m): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
Na so my white wedding go be ..though my mom won't let me hear word
I pray I meet a determined man who wld stand his ground smiley smiley smiley wink wink

Me I can stand my ground, don’t know if you will be interested
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by IJOBA11: 10:00am On Aug 01, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
I pray I meet a determined man who wld stand his ground smiley smiley smiley wink wink
SLAY QUEENS MARRIAGE NOR DEY END WELL
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Phcmayor(m): 10:01am On Aug 01, 2022
Buhari is really in support of tinubu
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Holyness123: 10:01am On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:
I can't marry a broke or stingy man who's not ready to spend money on our wedding day. Tufiakwa!!

Omo ijebu should please avoid me!!

ur mate dey foot wedding bill, no be by force say na man go spend the money...no dey bad if man see snake for house and woman kilk the snake...make snake no harm anybody na the koko. no dey reason like nigerian girls

3 Likes

Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Positiveme2020: 10:01am On Aug 01, 2022
VOsimhen144:
The couple were only trying to avoid attendance like.

Church attendance: 15 guests

Reception attendance: 1261 guests

Meanwhile.. Pastor Righteousness2 Weds Jennyclay
Na woah where u get this kind picture from
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by JustforMen: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:
- I cook so well.
- I'm God fearing
Etc.

You no fine!
you no get big hips + nyansh!!
you are not cooperative!!!
you are not submissive?

your education and money adds no value to a man!

well, you sound like someone that has some sense, so hope dey!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Cheapgadget(f): 10:02am On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:
Ehya Poor couple. Just take a look at the low budget wedding.

My wedding must be very Loud, my future husband must be ready to spend.

Them Dey laugh u so

1 Like

Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Acidbath: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2022
MarxisGLABACK:

@the pix, WHAT A VAMPIRE LAUGH
AM SCARED , NO BE GOVERNOR BE THIS

Na him ooo.
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Cypress042(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2022
Benz4pimp:
Inwonder how you guys link tinubu to everything happening to you….
Is that so?
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Reference(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2022
At N700+ to a dollar this is a wise choice. The others can watch via zoom until technology arrives whereby drumsticks can be converted to bits and bytes.... pun intended.

But folks have you noticed that eateries are how selling drumsticks the size of teaspoons these days.. just appalling.
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by roundman: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2022
Nigerian's are gradually waking up to reality...do what works for you, don't let anybody gives you high blood pressure.

1 Like

Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Ofiadiegwu: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:
I can see your Fever has gotten to another level and just like your moniker says, it's only the Lord that can save you.

If you're looking for a cheap wedding, then go to your village and marry a cheap girl who would settle down for less and cheap man like you. Please don't come here and pour your frustration on me... Abi am I the cause of your Brokeness? Abeg oo!!

Please don't you ever quote me again in your life else you won't like the way I would give it to you Hot Hot.

Nonsense!!!

Jenny, do not forget that a wealthy man can disguise and go for a cheap wedding to prove you love him without wealth-attachment.

Remember also that affluence/wealth can be faked to deceive a money-conscious lady only for the later to realize the fakery after wedding with 5months pregnancy.

Choose wisely!

2 Likes

Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by crixlight2(m): 10:04am On Aug 01, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Not that they don't have relatives but they chose to keep to their privacy cheesy tongue.
Oga na lie , mostly registry is just 4 people most time, my own registry na 3 people go with me for Ikoyi plus my wife and I making 5, then we branch for one restaurant beside ikoyi and eat then go back home. 2 months later na party for engagement and reception
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by lexy2014: 10:04am On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:
- I cook so well.
- I'm God fearing
Etc.

I am 100% that you aren't near all these things you mentioned. This is social media where people become what they aren't and live their fantasies.

1 Like

Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by AMI3(m): 10:04am On Aug 01, 2022
I love and respect this couple. Can two work together if there is no agreement?

What is the essence of feeding the public during marriage ceremony? When the main feeding is your home.

No matter how much u spent during marriage u have not spent.

After feeding the public u went back home and still face reality of life.

If u don't invite anybody na your marriage u invite na u still know.

Anybody is not satisfy should go and beat them in their house.
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Cypress042(m): 10:04am On Aug 01, 2022
Rajiolaade:
daft! tinubu different from buhari
Tell me one difference sad
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by SEGLIZ: 10:06am On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:
- I cook so well.
- I'm God fearing
Etc.

your first post is a confirmation that you lark all this qualities especially claiming to be 'God fearing'.

your first post is nothing but a proof greed and a stingy fellow. so after he has failed by successfully feeding all your ogbanjecheesy invitees,grin he should settle into debt payment, while still struggling to feed you fat.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by tibatobi: 10:06am On Aug 01, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Not that they don't have relatives but they chose to keep to their privacy cheesy tongue.
This one make sense...and This Marriage will Overcome in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Feranchek(m): 10:07am On Aug 01, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

Let's have a discussion. E get watin I wan teh you grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by latolz: 10:08am On Aug 01, 2022
The blessings that will follow this bride for being understanding in the face of these economic challenges is loading in heaven...This man is lucky..I know a friend's only brother that was preparing for he's wedding, the bride was so demanding, big venue, bid rented car, expensive gown, big this big that, for a guy that is struggling.. The guy just collapsed one day on he's staircase home and died.. Only son for that matter.. Now fast forward 14years later she is married.. Guys in Kiss Daniels words, NO GO DEY DO PASS YOURSELF..

1 Like

Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Sweetvie: 10:08am On Aug 01, 2022
I will love my wedding to b low key also but it not gonna be just me and my husband... Just like a get together with both family not too much crowd... I hate noise and I don't like crowd... Apart, am not trying to impressed anybody i just want a cool wedding

1 Like

Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:
Ehya Poor couple. Just take a look at the low budget wedding.

My wedding must be very Loud, my future husband must be ready to spend.
Spend wat ur father never spend on top ur head abi,
Las las na Shiloh u go end up grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by jojothaiv(m): 10:08am On Aug 01, 2022
Congratulations...

Broke or not, the goal is to keep it simple. Minimalistic no say person broke, it could be some people way of life.

Make I show this bannie wey don dey bother my about bridal shower upandan, I even ask why she wan do am she say she just want am, since I no go drop shishi make she carry go.

Offpoint1 no be this wedding you sef dey plan abi you don change.
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by saperpsms: 10:10am On Aug 01, 2022
Marriage ceremony is not complete without both families. No one jumped from space, respect your family even when you don't agree with them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Help! I Am So Hooked To Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.