Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) (20335 Views)

Please Is This Guy A Scammer? / The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project! / Face Of A Scammer - Uplinks Dab Resources Canadian Immigration Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by opamoses1: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

Na God go bless you for this info,the guy attempted to scam me too using his other moniker gambojimeta and jimetagambo
Why are you making false claim that gambojimeta is same as British naija. This is what happens when you don't stay off drugs. You start hallucinating.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by sobastical: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
CreativeWeb:

Yes. Might no be his picture.

Nigerians will always be funny... didn't you read where he granted someone a video calls jut to prove he was the one in the picture?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by CreativeWeb(m): 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
sobastical:

Nigerians will always be funny... didn't you read where he granted someone a video calls jut to prove he was the one in the picture?

Did you read the comment that led to this my comment?
Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Ishitinyourlife: 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
opamoses1:

Why are you making false claim that gambojimeta is same as British naija. This is what happens when you don't stay off drugs. You start hallucinating.
Werey I will continue to disgrace you on the platform no matter how many accounts you make jimetagambo the scammer
Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by belloabeebb(m): 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
That's his white partner, i talked to him on video call Jani Danijel not sure whether that's his real name though
Ishitinyourlife:

God bless you,have been tracking him for a while too when he was using one of his former moniker gambojimeta and he tried to scam me but I eventually busted him ,he has a white man working for him as his accomplice,he claimed he lived in the USA, doesn't no anything about the basics there but sent me this as supposed proof . That account has been banned and he has now changed it to jimetagambo now

2 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by aieromon(m): 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
belloabeebb:
That's his white partner, i talked to him on video call Jani Danijel not sure whether that's his real name though

This is the same alias he used to defraud Antonio
https://www.nairaland.com/1178976/friends-business-partners-again-case/17#14675081

Pictures gotten from here
https://www.nairaland.com/1178976/friends-business-partners-again-case/3#14109435

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by muhammaduyusufu: 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
opamoses1:

wetin concern mallam with Ibo man..
Alot of posters on the foreign polictics section where he (Gambo) is active have apologized to him, after they found out someone was on a smear campaign to link Gambo with Britishnaija due to some previous beef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by justwise(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

Na God go bless you for this info,the guy attempted to scam me too using his other moniker gambojimeta and jimetagambo

How did you link those two names to the same person?

3 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Eaztzide: 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
Okonandmary:
Thank God for exposing 1 out of 100 of you scammers in the travel section.

There are still many of you with your exaggerated stories of high pay jobs and getting citizenship in Europe.

Today is BritishNaija turn, tomorrow will your turn.

Yes o! About that too there's this guy I'm investigating that claims to be a global citizen. He's on this travel section. Don't know what his aim is but I can bet it's no good. Most of what he says are just hearsays that can be gotten from anywhere online.

I'm still gathering evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Galaxyroyp(m): 1:05am On Aug 03, 2022
odinga1of:

Nwankwo Nicky Odira other moniker spotted.

Justwise take note.

Could you please explain yourself better?
Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by justwise(m): 6:23am On Aug 03, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

I’m still waiting for the answer to the question I asked yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by HaneefahRN(f): 6:34am On Aug 03, 2022
Obviously a scammer, his stories used in making himself seem legit makes no sense

3 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Munachimso30(m): 9:16am On Aug 03, 2022
Eaztzide:

Yes o! About that too there's this guy I'm investigating that claims to be a global citizen. He's on this travel section. Don't know what his aim is but I can bet it's no good. Most of what he says are just hearsays that can be gotten from anywhere online.

I still gathering evidence.
Let’s keep watching, I saw that too
Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Eaztzide: 10:11am On Aug 03, 2022
Munachimso30:
You too you sabi abi? Let's follow dey watch

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by aieromon(m): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2022
Eaztzide:

I'm still gathering evidence.

Munachimso30:

Eaztzide:

You too you sabi abi? Let's follow dey watch

You guys are busy on his thread forming friendship goals and here playing detective. undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/7251870/im-well-traveled-finnish-citizen

2 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by krissconnect(m): 11:40am On Aug 03, 2022
Hilariousthiago:
Cc: munachimso30 krissconnect addme tripoli007

Pansophist tensazangetsu20 ekehwinz justwise disguy
Thanks for the mention
Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Eaztzide: 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
aieromon:

You guys are busy on his thread forming friendship goals and here playing detective. undecided

Lol! If you check very well, you'll see that I countered a misinformation among many that he was spreading on his thread. There was no place where I a$$licked or tried to familarize with the person like others were doing on the thread.
Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by muhammaduyusufu: 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
justwise:

I’m still waiting for the answer to the question I asked yesterday
He is avoiding the answer and ran back to the foreign politics section where he is a regular. see thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7260408/watch-china-put-usa-place/1

He is playing people for fools by messing up the integrity of threads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by aieromon(m): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
Eaztzide:

Lol! If you check very well, you'll see that I countered a misinformation among many that he was spreading on his thread. There was no place where I a$$licked or tried to familarize with the person like others were doing on the thread.

You are correct. My apologies
Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Eaztzide: 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
aieromon:

Not offended man. We just want to make Nairaland a safe haven devoid of disinformation and misinformation in every form and ways.

5 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Eaztzide: 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
aieromon:

Not offended man. We just want to make Nairaland a safe haven devoid of all appearances of disinformation and misinformation, in every form and ways.
Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by justwise(m): 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
@Ishitinyourlife

I have given you enough time to provide evidence to support the allegation that gambojimeta, jimetagambo and BRITISHNAIJA are the same person but you failed to do that

You are banned from this section

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by dangervu(m): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
tomorrow,if this guys get killed ,some people go dey pity am, the country is hard already and you are scamming Nigerians of there hard earned money

8 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by CookieBrown: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
CookieBrown:
I think he's back!

you are a very smart person.Even though I cannot confirm if it's truly him.people should be of weary of the thread.
Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by belloabeebb(m): 7:09am On Aug 07, 2022
I think so, look at the date he joined and the passport he posted... I think we should report that thread
CookieBrown:
I think he's back!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by abuhusna1: 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
belloabeebb:
Yes in most cases but this guy planned everything well, I won't have sent him anything if not because i spoke with the white man, so i sent him 50k just to let him see that I'm serious, then he grant a video call . This could happen to anyone please lets share and create more awareness.
Report to efcc twitter pages with all his details. All his nigeria accounts will be blocked and he can't ever do transaction again . If he ever goes to bank they will arrest him from there . This is one good thing about bvn linked to account and passport

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by samuel051: 7:54am On Aug 08, 2022
Orobokibo1:
Cc samuel051
just seeing this now grin grin grin
Shey I talk am b4??
Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by sobastical: 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
CreativeWeb:

Did you read the comment that led to this my comment?

Sincere apologies sir
Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by jabolo(m): 10:57am On Aug 15, 2022
See one of his fantasy threads here, posing as offshore oil worker...
https://www.nairaland.com/6516978/please-there-remmitance-still-send

The outlandish story he weaved, I could smell the cheese from a mile off...
https://www.nairaland.com/6516978/please-there-remmitance-still-send/1#101050517

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Truck Rams Into A Car In Ojuelegba, Lagos (Photos) / What You Need To Do If You Get Lost In An Unfamiliar City In Nigeria / List And Information About Airlines In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.