Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) (20313 Views)

Please Is This Guy A Scammer? / The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project! / Face Of A Scammer - Uplinks Dab Resources Canadian Immigration Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by justwise(m): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
@belloabeebb

You have done the right thing hopefully others will post more of his details especially bank accounts and names attached to it. When I get home today I will edit the title of this thread so that google search can pick it up then I will pin this thread in front page of this section.

Thanks once again

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by justwise(m): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
Strange enough he reported this thread to me then deactivate his account but I will make sure his details are available online for google search

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Ekehwinz: 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hilariousthiago:
because you were chatting with him concerning travelling stuffs. Just looking out for you. Sorry if I bother you with that.

Alright. Thanks boss

The guy explanation to my question even gave him away. If e easy like that, majority go don comot naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by seunny4lif(m): 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
justwise:
@belloabeebb

You have done the right thing hopefully others will post more of his details especially bank accounts and names attached to it. When I get home today I will edit the title of this thread so that google search can pick it up then I will pin this thread in front page of this section.

Thanks once again
Good one Justwise.
Reason,

I was doubting when the guy said he got a £100K job as a fresh MSc graduate in SW in UK but then I remembered how USA, Canada and Australia pays massive.
All his posts have been change to nobody, his pictures will be everywhere, I have fallen victim to scammers before even it’s was small money.

10 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by iykofias(m): 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
CreativeWeb:
This
did you at anytime engage him on video call, cos scammers won’t easily send you their pictures

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by CreativeWeb(m): 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
iykofias:
did you at anytime engage him on video call, cos scammers won’t easily send you their pictures

No videos call. He sent me his picture as part of the last minute measure to convince me to send him the money. But I ignored. It was already obvious to me he was a scammer. So, I stopped chatting with him.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by iykofias(m): 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
CreativeWeb:

No videos call. He sent me his picture as part of the last minute measure to convince me to send him the money. But I ignored. It was already obvious to me he was a scammer. So, I stopped chatting with him.
oh okay, so there’s a possibility that may not be his picture, phew why am I even bothered

5 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by CreativeWeb(m): 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
iykofias:
oh okay, so there’s a possibility that may not be his picture, phew why am I even bothered

Yes. Might no be his picture.

2 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Ishitinyourlife: 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
iykofias:
With that number of his we'll find out everything about him including who is registered to it, already working on it

5 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by iykofias(m): 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

With that number of his we'll find out everything about him including who is registered to it, already working on it
good, let’s know the fool behind the mask

9 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by RikudoSennin: 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
I said it, no robotic programmer has the time to scout net to post threads on Ukraine/Russia war. Glad he was exposed. I also knew the passport was not his. Scammers always leave clues, if you are not desperate, you will notice the red flags.

Glad i did not send picture of my passport, he will probably use that as well to scam unsuspecting people.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by RikudoSennin: 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

If possible notify the bank too, he can be arrested if this is aggressively pursued.

4 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by justwise(m): 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Title changed and the thread made sticky, It will remain on the front page of this section for a very long time

18 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Joezinho: 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
This guy is a clown. Fraudster, hiding behind a phone to form Slovenian citizen online while lying down on his bedbug infested mattress in mushin..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by aieromon(m): 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
belloabeebb:
That's his pictures, he claims he lives in the UK, I did video call with him yesterday, he's Lodge in one hotel in Nigeria, scamming innocent people. His account details 0082626193/Union / Nicky nwankwo and the number he use for scam: +234 816 893 2604... His partner, the white guy's number: +352 621 689 007 his name is mr Jani Daniel

He posted the last picture himself on the Uber thread where he tried to scam prospective drivers. He appears to be the same Nicodemus Odirachukwuma Nwankwo with moniker odiaero who disappeared from NL in 2013.

https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share/4492#110567978

6 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Munachimso30(m): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hilariousthiago:
Cc: munachimso30 krissconnect addme tripoli007

Pansophist tensazangetsu20 ekehwinz justwise disguy

Following, the mugu have deleted his account

2 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Munachimso30(m): 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
belloabeebb:
Yes in most cases but this guy planned everything well, I won't have sent him anything if not because i spoke with the white man, so i sent him 50k just to let him see that I'm serious, then he grant a video call . This could happen to anyone please lets share and create more awareness.

Eeh , this guy agbagokwa aka ahia ooh angry
Make we find am enter street, we feet see am for ikorodu

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by aieromon(m): 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
FXKing2012:
Information on odiaero the scammer.

Odiaero aka ICODEMUS ODIRACHUKWUMA
www.nicodemus-nwankwo.com/
and
www.nairaland.com/1178976/nicodemus-odirachukwuma-alias-odiaero-fraudster#
His contact details:
MAIL: odiaerospace@gmail.com,
odiaerospace@yahoo.co.uk,
odiaviaaero@yahoo.com
TELEPHONES: +2348166531248
+2348191716444 +2348191243109
fxfundtrader odira2

The picture will be uploaded soon.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Munachimso30(m): 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
Joezinho:
This guy is a clown. Fraudster, hiding behind a phone to form Slovenian citizen online while lying down on his bedbug infested mattress..

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Munachimso30(m): 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
Just want to use this opportunity to say a very big thanks to everyone who made this trend possible, you have saved a lot souls from that wicked soul called odira or whatever his name is
God keep blessing you guys , wanna also use this opportunity to beg most of brothers and sisters that have already made their way outta here, you guys know how it is back home, it’s never easy for us here if there’s a way you can help us migrate legally not illegally please do keep us posted

Respect seniors

15 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by SleekyP(m): 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
shocked

He was on our polish thread yesterday shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Galaxyroyp(m): 12:44am On Aug 02, 2022
@justwise, even the poster is a suspect. It could be him/her/them operating this moniker.

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:52am On Aug 02, 2022
He is always being betrayed by family members in all his stories,so guys be on the lookout for any of his sob stories.Everytime ..I was betrayed by family.The guy na confam mumu.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 02, 2022
Thank God for exposing 1 out of 100 of you scammers in the travel section.

There are still many of you with your exaggerated stories of high pay jobs and getting citizenship in Europe.

Today is BritishNaija turn, tomorrow will your turn.

7 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Orobokibo1: 9:05am On Aug 02, 2022
Cc samuel051
Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by belloabeebb(m): 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
which poster please make me understand
Galaxyroyp:
@justwise, even the poster is a suspect. It could be him/her/them operating this moniker.
Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by odinga1of: 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Galaxyroyp:

Nwankwo Nicky Odira other moniker spotted.

Justwise take note.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by MiamiePizza(m): 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
With all the informations on nairaland and online people still fall for cheap scam?

I just knew that guy was scam with how he was trying to derail the "my poland japa experience (honest view) " thread with his Slovenia passport talk.

How is Britishnaija related to Slovenia, lol. Cheap scammers. I hope you track that number and get his ass locked up.

2 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by muhammaduyusufu: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

God bless you,have been tracking him for a while too when he was using one of his former moniker gambojimeta and he tried to scam me but I eventually busted him ,he has a white man working for him as his accomplice,he claimed he lived in the USA, doesn't no anything about the basics there but sent me this as supposed proof . That account has been banned and he has now changed it to jimetagambo now

Ishitinyourlife:

Na God go bless you for this info,the guy attempted to scam me too using his other moniker gambojimeta and jimetagambo

justwise.

this poster I quoted is trying to defame a different nairalander(gambojimeta) by linking him to Britishnaija because they had disagreement on the thread below. The pics he attached were stolen from the thread below as well.

I have reported him but also calling him out as others have done on threads in the politics section.

https://www.nairaland.com/7190956/video-showing-zelensky-planning-war/3#114115652

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18 Passengers Burnt As Bus Collides With Trailer In Bauchi / How I Was Scammed By A Hotel / Booking Agency At Murtala Mohammed Airport / Student Visa Success Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.