Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Friends and business partners again, case closed. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (35090 Views)

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by erniok(m): 8:27am On Feb 01, 2013
oga ohh, so odiaero that claims to be a multi-millionaire, trading for all the politicians in Nigeria, stingy as hell is a fraudster.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by erniok(m): 8:36am On Feb 01, 2013
thanks for a job-well-done survey profs but seriously, who are you .
why the admin and mods of this forum has not yet placed this very sensitive thread on front page is unfathomable. can you imagine the number of email addresses the guy has extracted from this site bidding his time to scam poo out of people.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 8:43am On Feb 01, 2013
Friends and business partners again, case closed.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 9:07am On Feb 01, 2013
Sisebuto: Hello SurveyProof. I am not used to post in any forum, and in this moment, till monday, I am out of my office. Please, contact with me and I will give you all details you want. I get his passport copy. I know him. I can show you steaments from our accounts. Please, contact with me by the website. http://inversiones-seguras.es/nicodemus/contact/. Many thanks

Okay, I will do as you said, did u mean his international passport front page?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Gboliwe: 9:13am On Feb 01, 2013
ifyalways: hmmmmmmn.
I thought this dude was staying in Dubai.Things dey happen.
Silence from him with all this accusations can only mean one thing;he is guilty as charged.
Odi come and clear your name,if it means anything to you.
in the forex thread as far back as Dec, he said he would be offline for a long time as he was blocked from certain websites by the Chinese he is in contract with for 5years.
The plot thickens with each new post.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 9:25am On Feb 01, 2013
Update!
Frm Odiaero's website, i.e a forum http://forums.vatsim.net
I.P 69.59.150.111
Hosting company: Servepath host
I.P Address: 69.59.150.111
Decimal: 1161533035
Host name: 69.59.150.111.servepath.com
ISP: Servepath
Organization: Servepath
Services: Non detected
Type: Coperate
Assignment: Static I.P
State/region: Califonia
City: San fancisco
Area code: 415

Our target is to get his current location, i.e country, then we can now work with d high commission of that country, at the moment he is out of the country, I checked his flight details, Using dis name Nicodemus Odirachukwuma.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 9:29am On Feb 01, 2013
surveyProf: Update!

Our target is to get his current location, i.e country, then we can now work with d high commission of that country, at the moment he is out of the country, I checked his flight details, Using dis name Nicodemus Odirachukwuma.

How were you about to check his flight details? shocked
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 10:03am On Feb 01, 2013
honeric01:

How were you about to check his flight details? shocked

Frm Manifest!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 10:08am On Feb 01, 2013
surveyProf:

Frm Manifest!

How can i get access to the manifest? i need to check on some things too.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by jaybee3(m): 10:11am On Feb 01, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 10:17am On Feb 01, 2013
honeric01:

How can i get access to the manifest? i need to check on some things too.

You might not be allowed to check manifest, except u obtain a police report!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 10:19am On Feb 01, 2013
surveyProf:

You might not be allowed to check manifest, except u obtain a police report!
Oh,now i get it, thanks.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 01, 2013
Thief thief thief . . .
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Scooby1(m): 10:38am On Feb 01, 2013
Odira pics

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by aieromon(m): 10:43am On Feb 01, 2013
Wow shocked shocked

He bit more than he could chew this time. The Antonio guy has placed a bounty on his head.

I no get money oh,I for place bounty on shopclue head too. embarassed
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 01, 2013
My quick observation..After going through this thread, do you really think his name is really Odiaero Nwankwo bla bla bla? Well IMO When u want to catch someone, you use a bait to lure him out and you do it quitely.. With his mobile no alone in Nigeria, when he's around, he can be caught.. And again, when entering into business with anybody, there must be a standard notarised agreement And again, make sure the person have a verifiable office address and a Limited liability company name not an Enterprise.. The people that refereed the so called odiaero for opening his bank account could be arrested for being an accomplice to his crimes.. (that's if you have the bank details you used. His account officer can be made to pay) u guyz should broaden ur horizons, Goodwork survey prof.. And again, i hope this serves as a lesson to those doing internet biz and their patronisers.. Be careful
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 11:29am On Feb 01, 2013
bennyraz: My quick observation..After going through this thread, do you really think his name is really Odiaero Nwankwo bla bla bla? Well IMO When u want to catch someone, you use a bait to lure him out and you do it quitely.. With his mobile no alone in Nigeria, when he's around, he can be caught.. And again, when entering into business with anybody, there must be a standard notarised agreement And again, make sure the person have a verifiable office address and a Limited liability company name not an Enterprise.. The people that refereed the so called odiaero for opening his bank account could be arrested for being an accomplice to his crimes.. (that's if you have the bank details you used. His account officer can be made to pay) u guyz should broaden ur horizons, Goodwork survey prof.. And again, i hope this serves as a lesson to those doing internet biz and their patronisers.. Be careful

You're absolutely correct, his real names are really confusing, and he uses so many names, Nwankwo Odira, Hilary Odira Nwankwo and Chrishandsome Osamudiamen, there are some people here he has done business with in the past, normally if dey want to help the OP, they should come up with his bank account details, here in Nigeria, any bank, account name, Bank name, account number, I will take it frm der!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 11:47am On Feb 01, 2013
surveyProf:

You're absolutely correct, his real names are really confusing, and he uses so many names, Nwankwo Odira, Hilary Odira Nwankwo and Chrishandsome Osamudiamen, there are some people here he has done business with in the past, normally if dey want to help the OP, they should come up with his bank account details, here in Nigeria, any bank, account name, Bank name, account number, I will take it frm der!

I have his old oceanic bank details, dunno if it's still relevant.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by chromoTop: 11:50am On Feb 01, 2013
Shouldnt this be on front page yet?
Says a lot about this forum. undecided
Posting irrelevant stuffs on front page while accusations like these in its third page lies here.
If you are the victim of a guy who cannot communicate coherently and without abuses, says a lot about you too.
severally he has been accused and nothing was done
https://www.nairaland.com/1178976/nicodemus-odirachukwuma-alias-odiaero-fraudster
https://www.nairaland.com/630666/encounter-odiaero
https://www.nairaland.com/837152/word-odiaero
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Odunnu: 12:26pm On Feb 01, 2013
Odikwa very risky!
Choi!
Face looks familiar.
Jaybee and Honeric, ndewo nu. Una dey try. angry angry
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by chromoTop: 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2013
@Honeric,
you were aware from here https://www.nairaland.com/501840/odira-nicodemus-thief
that the dude's character was questionable and you had a business with him still?

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2013
honeric01:

I have his old oceanic bank details, dunno if it's still relevant.

Yes it is, Oceanic bank is now Eco bank, u can post it here!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
See him show off, with his dubious money!

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Afam4eva(m): 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2013
There's something wrong with this thread. How come the date of posts do not reconcile?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2013
surveyProf:

Yes it is, Oceanic bank is now Eco bank, u can post it here!

Sent.

chromoTop: @Honeric,
you were aware from here https://www.nairaland.com/501840/odira-nicodemus-thief
that the dude's character was questionable and you had a business with him still?

Well mine was different, didn't send my invested money to him directly, but all the same, got my money back after 1 year unlike the case being discussed here. check the website of the OP to understand the issue properly.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2013
[quote author=honeric01]

Sent.

Seen it thanks!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by tellwisdom: 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2013
Who is hippopotamus odiro?? angry
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Odunnu: 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2013
Afam4eva: There's something wrong with this thread. How come the date of posts do not reconcile?
Which one is date of posts kwa?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by tellwisdom: 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2013
jay bee:

http://www.facebook.com/nwankwo.odira

How can you deal with someone with a pose like this angry angry.

1 Like

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2013
surveyProf:

good Job.. Keep it up jare. And if you now want to finish him totally.. With all the details you have, just get a good lawyer to write on your behalf.. Address the letter to The Inspector General of Nigerian police, The chairman of EFCC, The D.G of SSS, The Governor of CBN.. And you claim should be he's a fraudster and a money launderer.. Trust me, they would smoke him out...
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by BABE3: 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2013
Why isn't this on the front page ?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Afam4eva(m): 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2013
Odunnu:
Which one is date of posts kwa?
It's a snapshot of some 2011 posts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Is 2020 Really The Beginning Of A New Decade? / Man Dies At A Filling Station In Kano. Photo / Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.