Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Woman Calls Out Her Late Friend Ex Husband For Moving On Too Early - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Calls Out Her Late Friend Ex Husband For Moving On Too Early (2357 Views)

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? (2) (3) (4)

Woman Calls Out Her Late Friend Ex Husband For Moving On Too Early by Jenniferchuma10: 8:35am On Aug 02, 2022
Copied from trendinghub.ng

A woman has called out the widower of her late friend after he posted a photo of himself with another woman on social media just 5 months after his wife’s death.

The Twitter user claims her late friend suffered “through absolute hell” in the hands of her husband and he even got another woman pregnant during their marriage.

She added that her friend took the child her husband had outside of their marriage as hers and stayed in the marriage until she died earlier this year.

Just five days after her death, the husband had a woman in the house his wife died in, the friend explained.

She said that her late friend’s husband also tried to “link” up with her a month ago and she thought it was for her friend’s kids’ sake but he then told her the kids won’t be there when they meet.

She said that since her friend died, the husband has been partying and has shown no sign of grief.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/woman-calls-out-her-late-friend-ex-husband-for-moving-on-too-early/

Re: Woman Calls Out Her Late Friend Ex Husband For Moving On Too Early by Hezzyluv: 8:36am On Aug 02, 2022
Women sha....
Since the said let woman suffered all manners of abuses from the man, why didn't she move from the man's house? Knowing fully well that, "staying is to the detriment of her life"
Now, foolish display caused her life and the wicked man has move on...
Re: Woman Calls Out Her Late Friend Ex Husband For Moving On Too Early by michael1508: 8:36am On Aug 02, 2022
Shit happens.
He should have waited for lot while by the way.
I bet they have been shagging before her demise
Re: Woman Calls Out Her Late Friend Ex Husband For Moving On Too Early by Cypress042(m): 8:38am On Aug 02, 2022
Where in the constitution is it written that a widower should stay years before getting another beautiful lady for himself?

That's his choice afterall, the late wife's friend should stay away from things that isn't her business undecided
Re: Woman Calls Out Her Late Friend Ex Husband For Moving On Too Early by Michella25: 8:39am On Aug 02, 2022
Things dey happen sha
Re: Woman Calls Out Her Late Friend Ex Husband For Moving On Too Early by Jennyclay(f): 8:40am On Aug 02, 2022
5 months is just too early to move on! undecided. YES! he has the right to remarry, but 5 months It's too early if we want to be sincere with ourselves!

Who knows whether the man dog even murdered his wife just to be with another woman sef.

Re: Woman Calls Out Her Late Friend Ex Husband For Moving On Too Early by virginprincess(f): 8:42am On Aug 02, 2022
Hezzyluv:
women sha
What do you mean by "women sha" when it is clear that your fellow man is the one at fault hereundecided,i know if it was the other way round nairaland men would have flooded this tread saying rubbish about women.

Re: Woman Calls Out Her Late Friend Ex Husband For Moving On Too Early by Hezzyluv: 8:53am On Aug 02, 2022
virginprincess:
What do you mean by "women sha" when it is clear that your fellow man is the one at fault hereundecided,i know if it was the other way round nairaland men would have flooded this tread saying rubbish about women.

I no no know wetin i do you this mornin.
Just go back and read my comment before you saturate me with the violence of perpetual frustration of your relationships.

Re: Woman Calls Out Her Late Friend Ex Husband For Moving On Too Early by Tashala0: 8:55am On Aug 02, 2022
People don't love you as you think they do
Re: Woman Calls Out Her Late Friend Ex Husband For Moving On Too Early by Nonexisting: 8:56am On Aug 02, 2022
And so? Is he supposed to turn to an eunuch just because his wife died? She is already dead, the man should move on with his life. By the way, why is she monitoring him like a witch, abi she wan make he begin fucck her instead of another vaginarian.

Re: Woman Calls Out Her Late Friend Ex Husband For Moving On Too Early by femi4: 9:00am On Aug 02, 2022
She should mind her business. If it's easy to be lonely, let her kill her own husband
Re: Woman Calls Out Her Late Friend Ex Husband For Moving On Too Early by virginprincess(f): 9:03am On Aug 02, 2022
Hezzyluv:

I no no know wetin i do you this mornin.
Just go back and read my comment before you saturate me with the violence of perpetual frustration of your relationship.
You're lucky you modified your comment, i was already getting ready to more my anger on you............Good morning.
Re: Woman Calls Out Her Late Friend Ex Husband For Moving On Too Early by Hezzyluv: 9:12am On Aug 02, 2022
virginprincess:
You're lucky you modified your comment, i was already getting ready to more my anger on you............Good morning.

lol....
I know that's not your nature. wink
Just used that to bukspace b4 I comment. Do have a great day.
Re: Woman Calls Out Her Late Friend Ex Husband For Moving On Too Early by Zeekaycn(m): 9:22am On Aug 02, 2022
virginprincess:

Shit happens, both genders shit.
Like mines will always collaborate. But only the weak are mostly victims. Men can also be weak as much as the women.

Virginprincess please kindly reconnect me through email.
Re: Woman Calls Out Her Late Friend Ex Husband For Moving On Too Early by virginprincess(f): 9:28am On Aug 02, 2022
Zeekaycn:

Shit happens, both genders shit.
Like mines will always collaborate. But only the weak are mostly victims. Men can also be weak as much as the women.

Virginprincess please kindly reconnect me through email.
sorry,i don't have access to my email acc,i forget my password so i created a new one but i can't message you with that either.
Re: Woman Calls Out Her Late Friend Ex Husband For Moving On Too Early by MagnoIia(f): 9:50am On Aug 02, 2022
virginprincess:
sorry,i don't have access to my email acc,i forget my password so i created a new one but i can't message you with that either.
a male is behind this account

Re: Woman Calls Out Her Late Friend Ex Husband For Moving On Too Early by ForestHill: 10:58am On Aug 02, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Women sha....
Since the said let woman suffered all manners of abuses from the man, why didn't she move from the man's house? Knowing fully well that, "staying is to the detriment of her life"
Now, foolish display caused her life and the wicked man has move on...
You've a toxic reasoning seriously; in reality you ain't shît.
Re: Woman Calls Out Her Late Friend Ex Husband For Moving On Too Early by Authoreety: 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
Tbh

The guy no try
Re: Woman Calls Out Her Late Friend Ex Husband For Moving On Too Early by Baddestbiitch(f): 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
He has every right to remarry
Re: Woman Calls Out Her Late Friend Ex Husband For Moving On Too Early by Mercury12(m): 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
Wake up to reality mama. Life goes on. Tik tok says the clock.
If that itself is a fundamental law how do you expect people to judge his action? People are different. There are other people that never remarry after they lost their lover too.
Re: Woman Calls Out Her Late Friend Ex Husband For Moving On Too Early by Biglittlelois(f): 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
Cypress042:
Where in the Nigeria constitution is it written that a widower should stay years before getting another beautiful lady for himself?

That's his choice afterall, the late wife's friend should stay away from things that isn't her business undecided

Learn to read, read, they are not even in Nigeria, learn to read.

Re: Woman Calls Out Her Late Friend Ex Husband For Moving On Too Early by Biglittlelois(f): 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
WTF is wrong with some women, why can't you wait for some time before moving to another man

What are you saying? Who moved to another man

Re: Woman Calls Out Her Late Friend Ex Husband For Moving On Too Early by VenumX: 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
That's why you should always put yourself first in any relationship situationship you are in.
Re: Woman Calls Out Her Late Friend Ex Husband For Moving On Too Early by youngreezy(m): 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
Jennyclay:
5 months is just too early to move on! undecided. YES! he has the right to remarry, but 5 months It's too early if we want to be sincere with ourselves!

Who knows whether the man dog even murdered his wife just to be with another woman sef.
all of us dey here when one woman accept marriage proposal from another man on the day of her husband burial,you no talk but table don turn now you begin cry nawa ooooo
Re: Woman Calls Out Her Late Friend Ex Husband For Moving On Too Early by Jennyclay(f): 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
youngreezy:
all of us dey here when one woman accept marriage proposal from another man on the day of her husband burial,you no talk but table don turn now you begin cry nawa ooooo
Uhmm... Why are you lying? You're a Lair, Mr Linus, Lie Muhammad.

I remember the thread you're talking about.. It was her "Dad's funeral" and NOT her "husband's funeral". Don't misquote that thread please!

Oga Lion
Re: Woman Calls Out Her Late Friend Ex Husband For Moving On Too Early by youngreezy(m): 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
Jennyclay:
Uhmm... Why are you lying? You're a Lair, Mr Linus, Lie Muhammad.

I remember the thread you're talking about.. It was her "Dad's funeral" and NOT her "husband's funeral". Don't misquote that thread please!

Oga Lion
lmao,thats the best you can come up with?her dad really?nigga you funny scatter.....happy new month sha
Re: Woman Calls Out Her Late Friend Ex Husband For Moving On Too Early by Zonefree(m): 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
Jennyclay:

Life is for the living.

Re: Woman Calls Out Her Late Friend Ex Husband For Moving On Too Early by Zonefree(m): 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
virginprincess:
So, a man at his flower age should not remarry cos his wife died

Re: Woman Calls Out Her Late Friend Ex Husband For Moving On Too Early by Baddestbiitch(f): 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
Biglittlelois:

What are you saying? Who moved to another man
I mean the other way round
Re: Woman Calls Out Her Late Friend Ex Husband For Moving On Too Early by LoveFayfay(f): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Zonefree:

So, a man at his flower age should not remarry cos his wife died

Get the point!!!
Re: Woman Calls Out Her Late Friend Ex Husband For Moving On Too Early by LoveFayfay(f): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nonexisting:
And so? Is he supposed to turn to an eunuch just because his wife died? She is already dead, the man should move on with his life. By the way, why is she monitoring him like a witch, abi she wan make he begin fucck her instead of another vaginarian.

I can see why you are non-existing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Calls Out Her Late Friend Ex Husband For Moving On Too Early by Zonefree(m): 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
LoveFayfay:

Get the point!!!
It's pointless and baseless!

I Stopped Being A Simp Today! / Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix / These Kind Of Men Need To Be Flogged Publicly