Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch (4013 Views)

Princess Salt Has Got The Baddest Booty In Nollywood (PHOTOS) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" / Ladie Say "Hi" To My Cute Elder Bro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by EmiDon11: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
527hameed:
How about we link up bitch and my dick gon do say all the hi you needYou feel me bitch?How about we link up bitch and my dick gon do say all the hi you needYou feel me bitch?...
that thing na man o
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by PumpumPrince: 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
Hello

Y'all say hi to the new baddest bittch on Nairaland.
Nice guys avoid me lipsrsealed

angry
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by PumpumPrince: 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
Hello

are u lightskin? angry
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by NLAirforce: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
Mynd44 nlfpmod Mukina2 Dominique Seun Lalasticlala

Rule 1 , post derailed by EmiDon11, Orgasmgiver123.
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by NwaAdazzi(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hunger dey waya one Yahoo boi
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Thebadpolitican(m): 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
527hameed:
How about we link up bitch and my dick gon do say all the hi you needYou feel me bitch?How about we link up bitch and my dick gon do say all the hi you needYou feel me bitch?...

Nigga please are you gay or something
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Baddestbiitch(f): 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
PumpumPrince:

are u lightskin? angry
yess love, do you hate lightskin women?
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Baddestbiitch(f): 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
NLAirforce:

Rule 1 , post derailed by EmiDon11, Orgasmgiver123.
thank you sweetheart, i don't know my why they're all over my mention, what crime did i commit by joining nairaland?

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Baddestbiitch(f): 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
NwaAdazzi:
Hunger dey waya one Yahoo boi
i'll definately report you to the mood. I don't take shiit from no one
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by NwaAdazzi(m): 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
i'll definately report you to the mood. I don't take shiit from no one

Na Mod oh no be mood, Try go school u no gree
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by NLAirforce: 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
thank you sweetheart, i don't know my why they're all over my mention, what crime did i commit by joining nairaland?

They are very Notorious in Trolling members on Nairaland
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Baddestbiitch(f): 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
NLAirforce:

please can you help me report him to the mod? Im so sick of his attitude, im not the only female here please.

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by NLAirforce: 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
please can you help me report him to the mod? Im so sick of his attitude, im not the only female here please.

I have reported to the Mod, They will be dealt with.

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Stillwhites(m): 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
Seun Mynd44 Rocktation Farano dominique mukina2 OAM4J rule 19 he is the same person as NLAirfoce and satanist
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Baddestbiitch(f): 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
NLAirforce:

I have reported to the Mod, They will dealt with.
Thank you so much, i appreciate.

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Baddestbiitch(f): 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
Stillwhites:
Seun Mynd44 Rocktation Farano dominique mukina2 OAM4J rule 19 he is the same person as NLAirfore and satanist

K
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
Bitch post your real Pic up or is you a gay ass nigga or something?
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
@Baddestbiitch
you sure bout dat... Cus you ain't met no nigga like me... And am part of the ruff boys crew... I bet at the end of the day you gon be weeping on your pillow and askin God why he let you meet a nigga like me
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Messi1: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
Hello

Hello baddest bittch iam not a nice guy and i like you
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
NLAirforce:

Rule 2 broken
Shut the Bleep up bro
If i go down, we go together
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Baddestbiitch(f): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
Messi1:
Hello baddest bittch iam not a nice guy and i like you
kiss Thank you
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Messi1: 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
kiss Thank you
You are cute and iam your type of guy.Can we link up?
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ouuuuuu I smell love in their typings hehehe
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
NLAirforce:

I have reported to the Mod, They will be dealt with.
Yo bro
What the fvck is you trying to send me an email for
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Baddestbiitch(f): 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
LoveFayfay:

Why would I? I am for good vibes... Bad energy stay far away...
ok kiss Thank you
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by 3Dii: 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Person wey just join NL today today, don spend close to 5 hrs online. Is that how jobless young boys are? And SIMPS don already dey ask for link-up from their fellow man. Gawwdd! Thank God sey dem don burst you from the onset. "I don't like nice guys". Laughable grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by EmiDon11: 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
NLAirforce:

dey there dey chat urself

Gay man
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by EmiDon11: 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Yo bro
What the fvck is you trying to send me an email for
maybe to know if ur ass in still intact

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
EmiDon11:
maybe to know if ur ass in still intact
Abobi
Na one go kill one for this nairaland between me and you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prostitution Is A Vice / I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) / How Can You Make Your Boyfriend Marry You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.