Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,154 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch (4000 Views)

Princess Salt Has Got The Baddest Booty In Nollywood (PHOTOS) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" / Ladie Say "Hi" To My Cute Elder Bro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by ashawopikin(m): 12:08am On Aug 03, 2022
EmiDon11:
u forgot to put "MAN WITH HAIRY BALLS"
MAN WITH HAIRY BALLS
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Baddestbiitch(f): 7:52am On Aug 03, 2022
3Dii:
Person wey just join NL today today, don spend close to 5 hrs online. Is that how jobless young boys are? And SIMPS don already dey ask for link-up from their fellow man. Gawwdd! Thank God sey dem don burst you from the onset. "I don't like nice guys". Laughable grin
Ok sweetheart kiss
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by MorriganOO8: 7:56am On Aug 03, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
Hello

Y'all say hi to the new baddest homo on Nairaland.
Nice guys avoid me lipsrsealed
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Thebadpolitican(m): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
[quote author=MorriganOO8 post=115333885][/quote]

You're thesame person as baddestbitch
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Baddestbiitch(f): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

You're thesame person as baddestbitch
kiss Honey do i look like im looking for a guy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Average Penis Size (when Erect Length In CM) / Only A Loud Minority Of Men Like Thick And Chubby/fat Women / Lesbians Are Better That Gays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.