Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch (3994 Views)

Princess Salt Has Got The Baddest Booty In Nollywood (PHOTOS) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" / Ladie Say "Hi" To My Cute Elder Bro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by EmiDon11: 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
Angel55555:
You wan bomb NL..... oga oooooo grin
trap don catch monkey

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Kingnelson9: 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
Hello

Y'all say hi to the new baddest bittch on Nairaland.
Nice guys avoid me lipsrsealed
Get some sense , this is public and no man will end up with a bitch
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
Angel55555:
Hehehe
As from today onward
We, the elders, here by rank you field marshal of nairaland FBI

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

3 Likes

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by LoveFayfay(f): 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
Hello are you also against me?

Why would I? I am for good vibes... Bad energy stay far away...
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
EmiDon11:
the biitch needs ur help
I no dey fvck man oh
I dash you grin
Ride with care bro
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Baddestbiitch(f): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kingnelson9:

Get some sense , this is public and no man will end up with a bitch
kiss OK babes

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Starz825(m): 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Angel55555:
You wan try nairalanders...Dem go fish you out...

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Kingnelson9: 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
kiss OK babes
Check my name and correct yourself.
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Sniper04(m): 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
Hello

Y'all say hi to the new baddest bittch on Nairaland.
Nice guys avoid me lipsrsealed
Who be this ozuor,abeg go rest

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by LoveFayfay(f): 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
and so.. That's me

Ah finesse

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Baddestbiitch(f): 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Starz825:

You wan try nairalanders...Dem go fish you out...
That's my picture so tell me how was I fished out?

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by LoveFayfay(f): 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kingnelson9:

Check my name and correct yourself.

cool cool
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Kingnelson9: 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by EmiDon11: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
I no dey fvck man oh I dash you grin Ride with care bro
who tell you say he be man?

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Baddestbiitch(f): 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Hehehe
As from today onward
We, the elders, here by rank you field marshal of nairaland FBI

you quoted me, I ignored you, you still went on to report my account

Aint you ashamed?? WTF behaves like a baby?

Seriously you need sense and believe me you're a mother.fuckeer

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by EmiDon11: 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Angel55555:
guy

U suppose be detective o
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
EmiDon11:
who tell you say he be man?
You no see the wey e dey attack everybody
New female for nairaland no fit get that kind ododo
Na man with hairy balls
Person done even post the dp wey him claim to be him own

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
you quoted me, I ignored you, you still went on to report my account

Aint you ashamed?? WTF behaves like a baby?

Seriously you need sense and believe me you're a mother.fuckeer
Report your account?
Maka why nau
I ain’t gat no beef with you, so why should I report your account
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Baddestbiitch(f): 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Report your account?
Maka why nau
I ain’t gat no beef with you, so why should I report your account

Shame on you

Don't quote me again

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:

Shame on you

Don't quote me again
It is obvious that you don’t have sense
No wahala
You too don’t quote me
My next words may bring tears out of your eyes

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
Criminal BUSTED!
Do you COPY!
OVER!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by ashawopikin(m): 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
EmiDon11:
if na you dey ur dp, make i bend
no mind am, I can bet this is a man

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by EmiDon11: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
ashawopikin:
noaind am, I can bet this is a man
u forgot to put "MAN WITH HAIRY BALLS"

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Baddestbiitch(f): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
EmiDon11:
u forgot to put "MAN WITH HAIRY BALLS"
you could masturbat.e on my post, but you still won't come to your senses, that's for sure

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by EmiDon11: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
It is obvious that you don’t have sense No wahala You too don’t quote me My next words may bring tears out of your eyes
slow down comrade

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by JoeRizzla(m): 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
Full grown man with some hairy balls.

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by FiremanX: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
pleboi:
@Baddestbiitch
Good for you cus my dick gon rip your throat out bitch
Na ur fellow man with hairy balls na him u want knack,,,,u done ment I swear
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Oturatetuala(m): 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Badass bitch indeed. Move
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by 527hameed: 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
How about we link up bitch and my dick gon do say all the hi you needYou feel me bitch?How about we link up bitch and my dick gon do say all the hi you needYou feel me bitch?...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Bleep A Surrogate Mother Of My Baby While She Is Holding My Baby In Her / Let's Solve The "Husband Scarcity" Syndrome. / I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.