Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,298 members, 7,867,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

Why Do Girls Accept Another Man While In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Accept Another Man While In A Relationship? (2875 Views)

Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) / Will Our Present Day Nigerian Girls Accept This Type Of Wedding? / See What Happened To The Manhood Of A Man While Posing With A Lady(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Accept Another Man While In A Relationship? by Jennyclay(f): 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ebubu3:

I just pray I know this is how you reason before I date you so I’ll no longer date, then propose.
Do you even have what it takes to propose to me? Do you even have money? You are not even my class please look for your type okay!
Re: Why Do Girls Accept Another Man While In A Relationship? by Pusyiter(m): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Jennyclay:
Do you even have what it takes to propose to me? Do you even have money? You are not even my class please look for your type okay!
Haha
That's rude na
You are more than this J
Re: Why Do Girls Accept Another Man While In A Relationship? by Beckyramos05: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
I'm interested
Re: Why Do Girls Accept Another Man While In A Relationship? by Stanweezy(m): 3:36am On Aug 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
@stephen2324, you're talking as if you men are saints. With the number of irresponsible men out there, I won't even advice any single lady to stick to one guy. You men are bunch of scum!!

Personally, I won't put all my eggs in one basket, whether I'm in that relationship for money or otherwise.. There must be an alternate plan incase the guy wants to fool himself.

Never you test how deep the water is with both legs else you will drown... Abi is it my heart you want break and drown.

It depends on how smart u are in keeping all bkus u may end up having non if the wind blow open
Re: Why Do Girls Accept Another Man While In A Relationship? by VERDA: 4:32am On Aug 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
@stephen2324, you're talking as if you men are saints. With the number of irresponsible men out there, I won't even advice any single lady to stick to one guy. You men are bunch of scum!!

Personally, I won't put all my eggs in one basket, whether I'm in that relationship for money or otherwise.. There must be an alternate plan incase the guy wants to fool himself.

Never you test how deep the water is with both legs else you will drown... Abi is it my heart you want break and drown.

This is some dysfunctional thought process, who hurt you when you were a baby??, Like seriously? The funny thing is with thinking like this, even if some of you end up finding a man, it will definitely not last.
Can't be with some woman wether as a gf or wife who has one leg out the door, that's a sure way for a man to die young.
Re: Why Do Girls Accept Another Man While In A Relationship? by placeofallure(f): 4:44am On Aug 03, 2022
Zonefree:

As a man, having more than one bank account or multiple sim cards is ordained by God and approved by human law.

Sarah, Mother of all Nations commanded Abraham, Father of all Nations to cultivate on Hagar's farmland.

It's nothing.

This isn't nothing. It wasn't a natural or normal incidence as you would have us see it. Sarah had fertility issues. She knew her husband was desperate to have children. It must have been emotionally wrenching for her to decide that. It took her a while to come to that conclusion and even when Hagar bore a child for her husband, what happened? You didn't read the part where she grew jealous of Hagar and sent her away?

That was the Old Testament. Newer guidelines for daily living surfaced in the New Testament. The rule is one man, one wife.
Re: Why Do Girls Accept Another Man While In A Relationship? by Zonefree(m): 6:01am On Aug 03, 2022
placeofallure:

This isn't nothing. It wasn't a natural or normal incidence as you would have us see it. Sarah had fertility issues. She knew her husband was desperate to have children. It must have been emotionally wrenching for her to decide that. It took her a while to come to that conclusion and even when Hagar bore a child for her husband, what happened? You didn't read the part where she grew jealous of Hagar and sent her away?

That was the Old Testament. Newer guidelines for daily living surfaced in the New Testament. The rule is one man, one wife.
The first time you're quoting me without insults or cuss words. Impressive

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Accept Another Man While In A Relationship? by chaseblack(m): 6:28am On Aug 03, 2022
Zonefree:
An average Nigerian girl has about 5 guys she's dating concurrently. It's easier to see Dinosaurs mating than to see a faithful Nigerian girl.

Years after my last relationship with a Nigerian girl, I've come to realize that it takes a man without a working brain to love or be in a serious relationship with a Nigerian girl.

No be my girl sha

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Accept Another Man While In A Relationship? by aswani(m): 7:27am On Aug 03, 2022
Stephen2324:
Why do girls accept another man while in a relationship?

The ones that do are not difficult to know. Those that involve themselves with them know fully well what they are getting into.

You can't date a "slay queen" and expect her to be exclusive.

Go and seek homely girls. Though I know their lack of excess make up and loose dressing might turn you off.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Accept Another Man While In A Relationship? by Ebubu3: 7:29am On Aug 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
your mama no get money reach me. You are broke and hungry na why you dey put eye for other men and going out on dates while in a relationship. You have lose morale.
Re: Why Do Girls Accept Another Man While In A Relationship? by Ebubu3: 7:32am On Aug 03, 2022
aswani:

The ones that do are not difficult to know. Those that involve themselves with them know fully well what they are getting into.

You can't date a "slay queen" and expect her to be exclusive.

Go and seek homely girls. Though I know their lack of excess make up and loose dressing might turn you off.
but I’ve seen decent dressing girls that go out on dates while in a relationship.
Re: Why Do Girls Accept Another Man While In A Relationship? by Ebubu3: 7:32am On Aug 03, 2022
chaseblack:

No be my girl sha
pamper am and hold am well. You truly don’t know what u have bro

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Accept Another Man While In A Relationship? by aswani(m): 7:39am On Aug 03, 2022
Ebubu3:
but I’ve seen decent dressing girls that go out on dates while in a relationship.

My post is about probabilities, the more homely a woman, the less likely she is into dating multiple people.

The more of a slay queen she is, you know the rest.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Accept Another Man While In A Relationship? by womenareapezz: 7:42am On Aug 03, 2022
Only a fool will date those animals called naija women undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Accept Another Man While In A Relationship? by Sucre6: 7:46am On Aug 03, 2022
You don't go to buy a shoe in the market on a bare foot do you grin

As far as I ain't married, I can have as many babes as I want, now you know why grin
Re: Why Do Girls Accept Another Man While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 03, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Everytime, everyday on Nairaland; Women! Women!! Women!!!

Yet they don't want to agree that the world revolve around us grin grin

Men are nothing without women grin grin grin grin grin

We are just catching fun with them though. Women are like Toys; an object of amusement.
No body talks about women when it comes to serious issues like politics, war, investment etc.
You should be crying that men are talking about women in this manner (like they are just for satisfaction)
Re: Why Do Girls Accept Another Man While In A Relationship? by placeofallure(f): 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Zonefree:

The first time you're quoting me without insults or cuss words. Impressive

Hmmn! I am me.

Whether I respond with insults depends on what you typed. Isoronigbesi!
Re: Why Do Girls Accept Another Man While In A Relationship? by Ebubu9: 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
aswani:

My post is about probabilities, the more homely a woman, the less likely she is into dating multiple people.

The more of a slay queen she is, you know the rest.
that’s one thing with stereotypes. It covers a lot of people but sure there are some slay queens who are principled and conserved girls who do things on a coded. There is one rule fits all cos not everyone fits into the bracket but most sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Refuses To Work But Wants To Marry Me- Woman Regrets 5yr Relationship / Writing Exams In Dreams - My Experience / Do Those Girls In Bet9ja Shop Make Good Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.