Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border (48735 Views)

China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 / Russia Positions Missiles, Heavy Military Equipment On Finland Border (Pics) / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by therajah: 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
Truly the end is veeeery near
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by treatise: 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
God1000:
China should be very careful or faces humiliation.

This is just to save face

why is China hellbent on forceful reunification of Taiwan with the mainland China? Taiwan doesn't even like China
They want to extend HELL just the way of Hong Kong. Pride goeth before destruction, Taiwan is a major technological hub in the world but China wants to maintain 1949 declaration of their then rulers. It's going end badly for China

5 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Justiceleague1: 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
KingAzubuike:
USA is a very shameless country. They go about the whole world disrupting everyone's peace and causing tensions. They will look for trouble where there is none . Because they aren't surrounded by enemies themselves? This is what happens when you spend so much on military hardware you start looking for fight everywhere so you could test your nonsense. And at the end if the day, they'll be the first to chicken out when they see it's beyond their powers (Russia a case study).

Anyways flash bombs has just been dropped by Chinese Su-35 fighter jets over the Taiwan strait. I can assure this wouldn't be taken lightly by the Chinese coz na see finish dem dey call this nonsense America do.
Trouble makers .

Tajudeen shut up, thank you very much.

4 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
ivolt:

You know nothing about current global geopolitics.
China is not Russia!

Mm... Your opinion.
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by ttmacoy: 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
USA is disturbing peace, but China is not? China's bullying of Taiwan and other countries in Asia for control of the South China Sea is not finding trouble? The US is not perfect yes, but please stop trying to paint China or Russia in good light. The same Chinese people that have literally dominated Africans on their own continent.

https://www.cfr.org/global-conflict-tracker/conflict/territorial-disputes-south-china-sea

KingAzubuike:
USA is a very shameless country. They go about the whole world disrupting everyone's peace and causing tensions. They will look for trouble where there is none . Because they aren't surrounded by enemies themselves? This is what happens when you spend so much on military hardware you start looking for fight everywhere so you could test your nonsense. And at the end if the day, they'll be the first to chicken out when they see it's beyond their powers (Russia a case study).

Anyways flash bombs has just been dropped by Chinese Su-35 fighter jets over the Taiwan strait. I can assure this wouldn't be taken lightly by the Chinese coz na see finish dem dey call this nonsense America do.
Trouble makers .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Cantonese: 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
This threat to end the world by the Russians, Chinese and Iranians must cease.
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by excel101(m): 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
posty56:
USA ,has called China bluff the only way they will take China serious is if China attack Taiwan if not they are just backing,I have always said this,remove Russia ,then China is not a problem for US , US no they fear China at all
Even Russia inclusive
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Whobedatte:

Interest matters bro , Taiwan owns 70% of world semi conductors hence a big deal for the US
Do not compare with Ukraine

It does not matter.
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Trouble makers .
you talk shyt like a preacher.xdd
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Ckonnet: 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:
Man will destroy the earth before global warming does.

Russia-Ukraine is still raging on…

Now we are about to have China-Taiwan.

I hope US doesn’t abandon little Taiwan to its misery like they did Ukraine when things escalate.

I don’t want to hear “US will not be sending troops to the field but will be sending aides”.

Make Pelosi commot for Taiwan now o!

Democrats are full of shits!!!!
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by clockwisereport: 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ubioyom:
What do they gain from fight
mr scammer, if you are wondering who is reporting all your posts, look no further, i am responsible for it.
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Hdhdhd(m): 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

no Na ur mama cheesy

Otu gbawakwa nne gi dia
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by excel101(m): 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
have you read Taiwan official statement today? They say they're part of China and there's only one china that US should keep off they don't want trouble. That's the real deal, Taiwanese know better, they do not want to be in same situation with Ukraine, stop supporting a Terrorist country USA, stand for justice bro.
That's a big lie. That's how your kinds go about peddling fake news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Kingcalls: 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

Initial gra gra

Naso una talk say russia de do initial gragra
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by NwaAdazzi(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hdhdhd:

Otu gbawakwa nne gi dia
Eishhh! E pain am.. I just answer ur ajuju na
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by edosignature(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
Only the dead have seen the end of war's.

Nancy Pelocy is an ugly witch with multiple evil agenda of the US.
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by messiah(m): 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
Putin has emboldened oppressors. Nigeria should also prepare to seize back Bakassi peninsula selfishly conceded by Obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Ubioyom(f): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
clockwisereport:

mr scammer, if you are wondering who is reporting all your posts, look no further, i am responsible for it.
since there nothing I can do to convince you that am not a scammer I wish you God's blessings.
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Kingcalls: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
AustineCJ:
Imagine there’s no USA to checkmate the activities of these tyrant countries ..... God bless the United state joor. China better be careful.

So u dont know every super power country is a tyrant state... most of u are not educated

1 Like

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Homiesjinxbank: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Well, Firstly Nancy Pelosi has landed in Taiwan, the world should brace itself.

Masterito:
I am not sure Russia is doing same with Cuba and Venezuela.
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by 07kjb: 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:
Man will destroy the earth before global warming does.

Russia-Ukraine is still raging on…

Now we are about to have China-Taiwan.

I hope US doesn’t abandon little Taiwan to its misery like they did Ukraine when things escalate.

I don’t want to hear “US will not be sending troops to the field but will be sending aides”.

Make Pelosi commot for Taiwan now o!

US will defend Taiwan not only sending troops there, CHINA WILL BE HUMILIATED IF THEY FIRE ANY SHOT IN TAIWAN

2 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by clockwisereport: 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ubioyom:
since there nothing I can do to convince you that am not a scammer I wish you God's blessings.
anthony okeke, go and learn a skill and stop scamming vulnerable people. Onye oshi

1 Like

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hmmmmm...this won't make the world a better place, I mean mankind should have a way of settling their dispute without going to war first, for in the end they will come on a round table to settle it. So why engaging each other in a war first?

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by diplomat058(m): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
AustineCJ:
Imagine there’s no USA to checkmate the activities of these tyrant countries ..... God bless the United state joor. China better be careful.

What do you mean by tyrant countries? China is only protecting her national interests and territorial integrity here. Say California is seeking sovereign statehood, would the US tolerate China giving a tacit recognition by Chinese Officials paying state visits to California? Taiwan is internal matter; USA is clearly the aggressor emboldening Taiwan here

1 Like

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by DigitalTrading2: 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
Check this picture below

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Mrtaye: 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
AustineCJ:
Exactly USA is the major world balance cos if not for America all these terrorcommunist tyrants would have easily balkanized the world

3 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by njameso: 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
This is similar to the case of the beginning of world war 1.

Before 1914, most European minds had a romantic notion of war. They saw it as beneficial, noble, and glorious​.

The European alliances, which were meant to provide security against a major war, may have contributed toward it. In what way?

Each power felt that its own security rested precariously on that of its allies, and therefore felt compelled to rush to defend its allies​—even when these allies had provoked their attackers.

The Austrian emperor, backed by assurances of German support, declared war on Serbia on July 28. Russia backed Serbia and thus tried to restrain Austria’s hand by announcing the mobilization of about a million Russian troops along the Austrian border. Because that would leave Russia’s border with Germany undefended, the Russian czar reluctantly ordered a total mobilization...........

It's about time and the world might experience a full blown war...

History about to repeat itself!
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by nomenclature(m): 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
GardenOfGod:
All na show of force. grin
Naso una tak for Russia
I no want any hashtag of #prayfortaiwan oh.
Country wen dey go Space Nigerians dey call am paper tiger lol.
Even usa no mumu like this
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Profmaojo: 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
leonidas93:
Feminist Nancy Pelosi is not threatened. Wetin carry her enter taiwan like this shocked

Meanwhile, I have very clean uk used hp Ellitebook 840 for sale at good rate just check my profile.
intel corei7, 2.9ghz processor, 8gb ram, 256gb ssd, keyboard light, 5hrs battery life, original charger, finger print sensor,
4usb port, type c, hdmi, sim slot, etc
14 inches and in perfect working condition.
how much
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Abelino(m): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
USA is a very Useless Country according to you and na your dream to travel to that same useless country. Smh. Hypocrites everywhere
KingAzubuike:

Trouble makers .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain / Old Couple Having Fun In Cameroon (pics) / Barbados becomes World's newest Republic, removes Queen as Head of State (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.