Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border (48704 Views)

China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 / Russia Positions Missiles, Heavy Military Equipment On Finland Border (Pics) / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Mohammed5525: 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
God1000:
China should be very careful or faces humiliation.

This is just to save face

why is China hellbent on the forceful reunification of Taiwan with mainland China? Taiwan doesn't even like China
idiot is taiwan a country
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Mohammed5525: 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
God1000:

why is China hellbent on the forceful reunification of Taiwan with mainland China? Taiwan doesn't even like China
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by TobiAbuja: 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
Russia and China. Both warmongering countries hell-bent on their own pathetic image to keep things stable at home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by DigitalTrading2: 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
History now seems to want to repeat itself

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by shiwex: 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
God1000:

Humiilation from who? US that cant even defeat the Taliban. US will not do sh1t. China is not Iran, or Iraq..
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Mohammed5525: 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
God1000:

idiot is taiwan a country.
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by orikoku: 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
They should direct their nuke to abk, asho villa.
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by DigitalTrading2: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
History now seems to want to repeat itself

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by DaddyFabooluz(m): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
God1000:

Una go just come online dey write rubbish like small pikin wey no get sense.
Have you asked yourself what is the problem with USA and all these people. What is USA hell bent on doing with all these countries that wey no concern them.
From Ukraine in Europe to Taiwan in Asia. Always causing unnecessary issues for countries, you no get brain to reason am?
If there was nothing wrong why are these countries against USA.

1 Like

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Babaken(m): 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
AustineCJ:
Imagine there’s no USA to checkmate the activities of these tyrant countries ..... God bless the United state joor. China better be careful.
I still believe AMERICA is the baddest in terms of war.
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by ednut1(m): 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
AustineCJ:
Imagine there’s no USA to checkmate the activities of these tyrant countries ..... God bless the United state joor. China better be careful.
the usa is the one instigating wars. Stop displaying ignorance

1 Like

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Ubanz: 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
Na so America go escalate Russian Ukrainian wahala come dodge.
Now Ukrain and Europe don dey hear am.

1 Like

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by nedekid: 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
KingAzubuike:
USA is a very shameless country. They go about the whole world disrupting everyone's peace and causing tensions. They will look for trouble where there is none . Because they aren't surrounded by enemies themselves? This is what happens when you spend so much on military hardware you start looking for fight everywhere so you could test your nonsense. And at the end if the day, they'll be the first to chicken out when they see it's beyond their powers (Russia a case study).

Anyways flash bombs has just been dropped by Chinese Su-35 fighter jets over the Taiwan strait. I can assure this wouldn't be taken lightly by the Chinese coz na see finish dem dey call this nonsense America do.
Trouble makers .
Well said. Defense industry and us economy needs war to survive. So they must cause war once in a while to create demand and production, just as our own man prefers agbado, cassava to drive production.
Why will the US instigate Taiwan, a province of China towards separation? Arming the renegade province? Of what use is polosi's visit of not a provocation?
Look at the UK and mavinas called the Falkland Islands. Going thousands of miles away to claim an island belonging to Argentina and even fighting a war with the logistics aid of the US.
Look at the location of taiwan to China, and look at that of Falkland to UK.
1st pic. China to taiwan
2. USA to taiwan
3. UK to Falkland island
4 Argentina to Falkland Island.

2 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by viczo(m): 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Pple hating America shld tell us their problem with America,since Boko Haram started America has been given us info of those behind it till today no one is brought to book,they even offer to help we no agree,they are sending aids to Nigeria since this Boko boys started no thank you, what has China done, reaping africa of her resources and land through loans and what's have u, America has been selfless in dealings with other countries why China has been selfish..God bless America

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Shascky33: 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
The world as we know it no longer exists. China needed a reason to launch an offensive and america just gave her one. America too like war and this won't end well for you and i living Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Analyst7: 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
So sure they can’t ban China with anything…any small ban on china omo…the whole world go too suffer
US won’t dare , those mumu are already facing Russia sanction in their own country

2 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
KingAzubuike:
USA is a very shameless country. They go about the whole world disrupting everyone's peace and causing tensions. They will look for trouble where there is none . Because they aren't surrounded by enemies themselves? This is what happens when you spend so much on military hardware you start looking for fight everywhere so you could test your nonsense. And at the end if the day, they'll be the first to chicken out when they see it's beyond their powers (Russia a case study).

Anyways flash bombs has just been dropped by Chinese Su-35 fighter jets over the Taiwan strait. I can assure this wouldn't be taken lightly by the Chinese coz na see finish dem dey call this nonsense America do.
Trouble makers .
...this comment shows why your country is still backward and very under developed...

First, it is obvious you don't know china intend to embark on a military drill close to Taiwan borders...

Always get information before commenting rubbish.

Let me educate you...
Pelosi, a top US politician visited taiwan...that's all

Does it Worth the rubbish military drill ? Even though we know china cannot fire a single shot into taiwan as china is a very useless country to first class nations...china is only a God to poor and underdeveloped nations like nigeria...they can't play the Russian card to europeans and america...so france, Germany and the US will easily clear china's doubt..

Lastly, pelosi will also visit South Korea and japan...how come china is not conducting military drill close to the borders of those other countries ? Hahahahhaha... your guess is as good as mine

4 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by pansophist(m): 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
The comments as usual is funny and sad at the same time. It just goes to show the Stockholm syndrome that had envelope alot of the posters. Tufiakwa.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by viczo(m): 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
cry[color=#006600][/color]Go and work in any America own firm or company and Chinese own firm or company u will things for urselfs
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Toktee(m): 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Trouble makers .
Make them use u for sacrifice for okiga shrine.

Na America advise china to steal almost all the Asian waters?

Tell me if na America advise china to unite Taiwan by force?

You no get sense.

4 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Shascky33: 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
TobiAbuja:
Russia and China. Both warmongering countries hell-bent on their own pathetic image to keep things stable at home.
China is more politically and economically stable than america. Except u are an Obidient nitwit who confuses reality with fantasy.

1 Like

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by MtDave55: 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
WW3 is here

US and the West are busy igniting wars everywhere
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by MUAnaZephyr: 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
E dun dey done...
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Lastborn0074: 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Please nairalanders, help me out. I'm stranded, having been hypnotized and defrauded where I traveled to buy my goods. The only thing left with me is an empty wallet and my ATM and I have to travel back home. Please nothing is too small. 2059014026 FCMB. God bless you.
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by 4ward4: 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Trouble makers .

I don't even know where I will start to engage you from ...I just weak for your analysis and conclusion, I guess USA cause Russia to capture Crimea ,a war that lasted for almost 4yrz...
Or you think Finland and Sweden doesn't know it is a mater of time before Russia annex them...Russia wasn't as big as it was, they conqured and added to their territory..So in God's Name what have USA done .
USA have shown how mature they have evolved to be over the years, they are faithful to their promise as outlined in the G7 ...To protect less powerful countries, I guess you won't even have the gust to say what you wrote above if Russia was the number 1 world power, the world would have seen how wicked man can be.

7 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by ruggedtimi(m): 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
China want start too
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by blingxx(m): 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Pastor rightousness will be like

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by slimghost(m): 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Anywhere America enters, problem enters there.
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by TobiAbuja: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Shascky33:

China is more politically and economically stable than america. Except u are an Obidient nitwit who confuses reality with fantasy.

Continue with your delusional worship of despots and dictators - maybe you'll be accepted into bot academy one day.

2 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Shascky33: 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Babaken:
I still believe AMERICA is the baddest in terms of war.
Ofcourse, Because you are a simpleton nitwit who lives in a dream world and lacks touch with reality.
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by tonyshine01: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ask the US
Jennifer663:
Why all this.
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Timibraun0010: 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
God1000:

But they are Chinese to even start with. In fact the real representatives of China before the usurping from the UN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'We Wont Kill You, We Will Shoot Your Vagina'- Philippine President To Feminists / Old Couple Having Fun In Cameroon (pics) / Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.