Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters (40008 Views)

Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down / Obituary: Sam Omatseye As A Kept Man By Uzor Uzoatu / Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Mitsurugi(m): 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
go online to see for yourself

Once I'm supporting Tinubu or Atiku then I'm no longer human

Your Okoros will resort to all sorts of names and curses

Please stop the pretence. It is well known to a all meaning Nigerians

Oga........ using labels has only brought you to the level of those you mean to castigate. Your angry argument is flawed. How for example can you tell the tribe of one here on Nairaland talk less of other social media platforms where people fake identities. Be smart. Once again I insist you are too blind by misplaced anger to see reason. Insults are not a preserve of Ibos, Yorubas are very proficient in that regard too. Brother renew your mind, and know peace or politics will lead you to an early grave. When it matters most, especially in grandiose mansions where champagne flutes clink, where the currency of politicians bind them together you will see that there is no Okoro/IPOB or Afonja or Boko Haram as you childish peops on Nairaland refer to others, you will only see a unity in keeping you miserable while you blame others you are programmed to. Enough said.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hoodlums are using Peter obi as shelter to wreck havoc. I want to plead with the security agents not to slumber in their intelligence gathering because these people are up to no good for Nigeria ��.

1 Like

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by newnigerdelta00: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sannisege:
Peter Obi can’t even stand against Kashim Shettima not to talk of Tinubu. Mediocre mind

Don't mind the idiot's
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by ZaddyJ: 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://punchng.com/Obi-columnist-alleges-death-threat-from-obis-supporters/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1659449600

If na this wide open mouth pussy nigga no word. He's an ass licker . Can a dead man hold a living man responsible for his death ?
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by OdefaGirl(f): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
amaridigital:

Obituary is not qualified or worthy to be an ordinary chairnan in any LCDA in Lagos. Tell us why people from the SW should vote for him based on his past record. For every achievement you are able to list for Obituary, I'll list five for any past LCDA chairperson in Lagos because it's an insult comparing him with Tinubu. The battle is between the big boys Tinubu and Atiku. Go and do your research and if you can find any local Government chairman in Lagos State that Obituary's performance in office was better than, I'll support and vote for your Pandora.

Call him by his name if you want to be more logical....then mention your so-called LCDA chairperson, let's run the research together. You guys talk from a dark side of thought. Do the right thing, make your pikin no go join them for park because of ASUU strike. It's APC we are talking about here. undecided
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Mitsurugi(m): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Okoro at least if you don't believe all I've been saying go online on different social media platforms to see for yourself how bitter and resentful an average IGBOS are

Once you are not for their igbo president in form of Obi they cursed and bashed the person for supporting Tinubu or Atiku

And my name is not Okoro. Grow up. I just blame ASUU and the FG
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
9-letter words that end in tuary · sanctuary · sumptuary · electuary · orbituary · abortuary · fructuary · questuary · seintuary OBituary

1 Like

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by stanluiz(m): 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

Fool...I have no candidate between the three fools �. Nigeria can't be fixed by any of those fools but you idiots can see beyond your nose. But with political situation of Nigeria either of the two fools Atiku or Tinubu is your next president.

So you will cry biafra or death after election...e pain am�
Oga shut up. Look at this miserable fellow. We know the candidate you support. Name it and stop pretending.

Go and vote for your dead candidate let us hear word.

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by DOM7: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
How many miscreants tinubu breed in Lagos and other states in south west? Hypocrite!
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by quota45: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
etrouble:

Your head no correct. Obituary did well n Anambra, yet all Anambra indegenes are selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups. You nko. why are you not in your useless state of origin, abi Tinubu is also collecting TAX in your state?

Guy you get bad mouth i don laugh tire.
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by jrusky(m): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Mr Sam no fear dem nothing do you. I promised you after their disgrace in 2023 we won't stop until Labour party is deregister in Nigeria then arrest all of Obituary supporters one after the other and go after obi himself the only thing the morons will do is to shout marginalisation orwitch hinting.

Mr Sam no worry we will extremely ruthless with them by 2023 its a promise. No fear dem go get your own licensed gun if they do shit give them do me I do you. I'm always prepare for them day and night I'm a train weapon handler born, bread and Iive in millitary environment so I give no shit about any damn obi bastards supporters.

Bro nothing do you fear dem not. Dem think say dem craze for head dem never jam Rock, fuc-king bastards.

I hate dem wit passion.
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by adekolaelect(m): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
Blaze14k:

Sheh u know say u no well?
only your opinion.

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Everlastingson: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
Alajiki:

Oya, produce an evidence that I am Yoruba grin
Yoruba Muslim Weevil!! Your corn and Agbado is waiting for you.
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by stanluiz(m): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Your IPOB man has no antecedents and legacies to point at running till date. He's a perpetual failure who lie for a living grin grin grin
What is the lagacy of your drug Baron if not turning Lagos state into his ATM while urchins like you who live in Lagos slum defend him cheesy cheesy

I hope you know that BAT is suffering from partial stroke and perkison disease. That why he urinate and his left hand is too thin.

Pray make he no die. He is almost close to his grave.

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
This writer is very stupid... the negativity which u wish for will befall u.... Stupid animal..

U dey abuse person abi.... wetin OBI do u... u go talk... Local goat!

1 Like

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by stanluiz(m): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
jrusky:
Mr Sam no fear dem nothing do you. I promised you after their disgrace in 2023 we won't stop until Labour party is deregister in Nigeria then arrest all of Obituary supporters one after the other and go after obi himself the only thing the morons will do is to shout marginalisation orwitch hinting.

Mr Sam no worry we will extremely ruthless with them by 2023 its a promise. No fear dem go get your own licensed gun if they do shit give them do me I do you. I'm always prepare for them day and night I'm a train weapon handler born, bread and Iive in millitary environment so I give no shit about any damn obi bastards supporters.

Bro nothing do you fear dem not. Dem think say dem craze for head dem never jam Rock, fuc-king bastards.

I hate dem wit passion.
You pinch this one cheesy Why you dey cry cheesy

Alaye that is forming commando on nairaland. grin
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by jrusky(m): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
stanluiz:
You pinch this one cheesy Why you dey cry cheesy

Alaye that is forming commando on nairaland. grin

Ok nah ha e heard you. You will understand later.
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by soundgodrecords: 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
Three are already dead in my side for not supporting peter obi or supporting the devilish PDP or APC.Peter obi we nigerians hausa,yoruba and igbo have suffered in the hands of PDP and APC.God sent u to come and rescue us.

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by powerhouse3(m): 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
Shameless Sam omatseye

The same Sam that abuse Awolowo wife , because of Tinubu crumb is here spewing trash... We know God is the giver and taker of life ,but if we are to use human scale which is also possible, between peter obi and his master Tinubu,who is more closer for obituary?....

Like Reno like Sam...
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by 7arrows: 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
hisexcellency34:
The other day, this Sam, a Christian oooo, abused CAN leaders thoroughly for rejecting Muslim Muslim ticket. Now he is calling Peter Obi supporters Obituary all because of he works for Tinubu. Let him face the consequences

He's an idiot. He was paid.
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by maestroferddi: 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Minjim:

This is nothing but your truth

I fear for Yoruba in a Peter Obi government. These igbos will do worst than the Fulanis if they're ever in power. They are not in power they've been threatening Hausa and Yoruba. And mind you, They hate Yoruba the most.
Don't deceive yourself that you voted Peter Obi So you're exempted. They'll come at every perceived enemies and just like Buhari Peter will find it difficult to act
Common sense you no get!

So the Igbos who have always seen you as healthy competition and equal partners will be worse than the Hausa-Fulani oligarchy who have always treated you like slaves and conquered people?

Try and outgrow this senseless fear of the Igbos...

They can only make you better and achieve more....
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by TMwise1942: 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
obituary is not an option Nwanne grin grin grin

Let him go back and deliver his people first
Guy this nigeria no need president I swear na division
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by cochexky: 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Gourdoinc:
He is making noise. Small shaking they have given him he is crying. It's unfortunate many of them don't yet know what is cooking for 2023. You bring it hot,we raise the temperature.

At the end, we will either triumph or we scatter it all

You just wrote what I was about to post.

Please if u no him tell him that he deserved to die since he is among those that want to kill Nigeria.

Shameless stupid people in clothe.
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Arabaincubus: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
After writing his own obituary, how can he complain again? Is he crazy?
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by gregng(m): 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Achieving revolution in Nigeria, I believe heads will roll...

Same happened in other countries...

All corrupt leaders and their supporter will die if the prevent a revolution in Nigeria....

God bless Nigeria
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Alajiki(m): 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
Everlastingson:

Yoruba Muslim Weevil!! Your corn and Agbado is waiting for you.

Federal Mugu grin

Swear say you no dey chop Akpu. Na wetin dem dey take do am?. Dindinrin ndin robo grin
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Bar1941(m): 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
hisexcellency34:
The other day, this Sam, a Christian oooo, abused CAN leaders thoroughly for rejecting Muslim Muslim ticket. Now he is calling Peter Obi supporters Obituary all because of he works for Tinubu. Let him face the consequences

Just see how senseless your post is, if he supports Tinubu or inquires some facts from Obi your lord and savior should death threat be the response from Obi's supporters?

You guys forgot when it comes to real thuggery you can't withstand APC or PDP's supporters, tell your fellow Ipigs to tread with caution.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Blaze14k: 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
adekolaelect:
only your opinion.

Which one be opinion.. u r mentally unstable my friend. Continue staring things up God will replenish u abondantlt. U think u will go scout free? Hmm I laugh u
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by mightyleks(m): 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
MICHEALADEX:
9-letter words that end in tuary · sanctuary · sumptuary · electuary · orbituary · abortuary · fructuary · questuary · seintuary OBituary
Sorry OBITUARY is 8. Loser

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) / Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday / APC To Dominate Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.