Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,080 members, 7,811,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters (40005 Views)

Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down / Obituary: Sam Omatseye As A Kept Man By Uzor Uzoatu / Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by effort1: 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sannisege:
Peter Obi can’t even stand against Kashim Shettima not to talk of Tinubu. Mediocre mind

I am Yoruba and I will vote for Peter Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by zaki2: 12:27am On Aug 03, 2022
Tinubu may end up winning this election under a heavily tribal and nepotism influenced election.
They have been playing this card right from the onset. No wonder he said he is ready to fight dirty.
My joy is, he may end up the man to finally sink the ship out of his greed and personal ambition.

1 Like

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Doyou2019: 1:53am On Aug 03, 2022
Heimdal:

It is journalists like him that drag the reputation of the profession in the mud.
Pathetic how a professional would disgrace himself publicly like this for financial gain.

Brown envelope fraud of a journalist. Thank God for Social Media or these ones would be prancing all over the place with their paid lies and propaganda
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by VERDA: 2:01am On Aug 03, 2022
adekolaelect:
Oga pls Run away from them many of them are ESN IPOB Terrorists. Killing is not new to them they are all frustrated Terrorists .

See these ones...you guys think you have monopoly of insults and violence, when he was heaping insults and vile statements on the other person's supported he did not know??... Now they are returning the favour and he is crying upandan, hypocrites.
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by assholemods: 2:02am On Aug 03, 2022
hisexcellency34:
The other day, this Sam, a Christian oooo, abused CAN leaders thoroughly for rejecting Muslim Muslim ticket. Now he is calling Peter Obi supporters Obituary all because of he works for Tinubu. Let him face the consequences
I am not surprised at people like you. What makes you different from a criminal because you are here justifying violence.
Is that what. Christianity taught you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by VERDA: 2:07am On Aug 03, 2022
Throwback:
Are we surprised?

We must never allow IPOB that has transitioned to zombiedients to take over this country.

We all know how everyone has been terrorized and silenced in the SouthEast.

If you doubt me, dare go out on Mondays in Anambra or Imo

Naija no be SouthEast.

See them urchins, everybody supporting a candidate is now From the southeast abi?? Silly people, but naija na Lagos abi??

Hypocrites who dish out what they can't handle...I am just glad there are sensible Yoruba people who don't let stupid ethnic sentiments cloud their judgements.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by VERDA: 2:10am On Aug 03, 2022
richie240:
Thus is d major reason it will be easier for a camel to pass thru d aiz of a needle than 4 an 'obi' to enter aso-rock.

So the journalist shd ''face d consequence" of threat to his life for doing his work, shey??
cool

And his work is to call people Obituary right??, suddenly your blind to what that means...hypocrites!!!.. God forbid an old hand shaking drug baron rule over sensible people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by VERDA: 2:17am On Aug 03, 2022
daygee12:

We all know where it will end , BIAFRA OR NOTHING

For some reason you guys think you can marginalise a major ethnic group and have peace Hateful human beings, the same way some of you supported marginalisation of the Niger Delta, in the end the country collect until some people decided to have sense.

Where there is no justice, there can never be peace...if you like keep being a hateful bigot, na for Una head.

Between the candidate your hating on is the best right now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Gourdoinc(m): 2:33am On Aug 03, 2022
SamOchuko:

You either triumph or you scatter it all? So it is either Obi or nothing? I sincerely hope the security agencies are up and doing, no wonder there’s been some level of calm in the east compared to how it used to be.
yes sir. When you lose next year. Better don't activate Sunday igboho. The military are waiting to dance un your region if you try that rubbish again next year.
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Killermamba: 3:08am On Aug 03, 2022
amaridigital:

Obituary is not qualified or worthy to be an ordinary chairnan in any LCDA in Lagos. Tell us why people from the SW should vote for him based on his past record. For every achievement you are able to list for Obituary, I'll list five for any past LCDA chairperson in Lagos because it's an insult comparing him with Tinubu. The battle is between the big boys Tinubu and Atiku. Go and do your research and if you can find any local Government chairman in Lagos State that Obituary's performance in office was better than, I'll support and vote for your Pandora.

I laugh una, you guys keep talking about SW, na we be the south west oh, any way we wait for election day sha, all those intimidations from thugs for people not to vote in area predominantly populated by anti agbado people. Will be reversed. To you it's just an election take money go and complain and suffer but for us that want a real change in our country, it's the final battle for survival and mind you we will defend our vote to the core, protecting my country from political vampires who wants to suck on our resources to stay alive is a do or die affair.

1 Like

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Stanweezy(m): 4:20am On Aug 03, 2022
Why won't they threatened u when u called their saviour Obituary, they will rather see your picture with that tag than that of Obi
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Amumaigwe: 4:31am On Aug 03, 2022
richie240:
Thus is d major reason it will be easier for a camel to pass thru d aiz of a needle than 4 an 'obi' to enter aso-rock.

So the journalist shd ''face d consequence" of threat to his life for doing his work, shey??
cool

If what he wrote could be adjusted to be his work, then Obi supported are also doing their own work and they seem to be doing it well. Why are you them complaining?
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Guerra: 5:31am On Aug 03, 2022
You did a write up about someone an use the title Obi you can’t judge the outcomes you call on your self you caused it all common. This man no get sense at all very stupid at his peak
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by nicason(m): 5:38am On Aug 03, 2022
adekolaelect:
Oga pls Run away from them many of them are ESN IPOB Terrorists. Killing is not new to them they are all frustrated Terrorists .

You must be a fool fir saying dat. How can a journalist descend so low if calling someone Obituary.
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Elliotg: 5:46am On Aug 03, 2022
Snapchat:

Later you guys will be accusing Tinubu. Look at what you wrote, what makes it different of what you’ve been accusing Tinubu of?
Go and sit down with your righteous take.
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by dontbothermuch: 5:52am On Aug 03, 2022
You should have just reported it to the police & stay silent. Now you have made it public, even the opposition parties will want to kill you, just to blackmail Peter Obi
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Midas01: 6:03am On Aug 03, 2022
I believe there may been a threat to his life but howbeit it was well deserved for tagging Obi supporters that absurd name.
Maxymilliano:
Some people will actually believed there was a threat to Omatseye's life
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by daygee12: 6:04am On Aug 03, 2022
VERDA:

For some reason you guys think you can marginalise a major ethnic group and have peace Hateful human beings, the same way some of you supported marginalisation of the Niger Delta, in the end the country collect until some people decided to have sense.

Where there is no justice, there can never be peace...if you like keep being a hateful bigot, na for Una head.

Between the candidate your hating on is the best right now.

I feel ur pains but Ibos need to understand some basic things when dealing with a country full of diversity like Nigeria

1. Tolerant
2. Accommodating
3. Don't spread hatred
4. Politically tactical

Nobody hates Ibos know this and know peace
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Snapchat: 6:14am On Aug 03, 2022
Elliotg:
Go and sit down with your righteous take.

Get out, hypocrite.
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Gourdoinc(m): 6:24am On Aug 03, 2022
SamOchuko:

You either triumph or you scatter it all? So it is either Obi or nothing? I sincerely hope the security agencies are up and doing, no wonder there’s been some level of calm in the east compared to how it used to be.
. Mtcheeewww. 2023 isn't far. Pray to live to see the goodness of the Lord in Nigeria come march
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by membranus: 6:38am On Aug 03, 2022
Gourdoinc:
He is making noise. Small shaking they have given him he is crying. It's unfortunate many of them don't yet know what is cooking for 2023. You bring it hot,we raise the temperature.

At the end, we will either triumph or we scatter it all

Please scatter it all now, 2023 is too far. Wetin you dey wait for again?
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Gourdoinc(m): 6:41am On Aug 03, 2022
membranus:

Please scatter it all now, 2023 is too far. Wetin you dey wait for again?
ok sir. Tell Sunday igboho to get ready as well. He will start his own as usual. Oduduwa Republic or nothing. Hahahahaha. Clowns
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by membranus: 6:48am On Aug 03, 2022
Gourdoinc:
ok sir. Tell Sunday igboho to get ready as well. He will start his own as usual. Oduduwa Republic or nothing. Hahahahaha. Clowns

When we start our own, Russia, China and America sef go bow.

Dem will shout "Wow, so these Oodua people get power like this?"
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Gourdoinc(m): 6:51am On Aug 03, 2022
membranus:

When we start our own, Russia, China and America sef go bow.

Dem will shout "Wow, so these Oodua people get power like this?"
Lol. Chest beaters. Yet we know your history. Where and when asides in folklore have you ever demonstrated the bravado. The cowardice is well documented
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by soundgodrecords: 6:51am On Aug 03, 2022
Come and preach Tinubu or Atiku in my Lagos or my rivers state and your obituary will happen.bunch of thieves.come and die

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by VERDA: 6:52am On Aug 03, 2022
daygee12:

I feel ur pains but Ibos need to understand some basic things when dealing with a country full of diversity like Nigeria

1. Tolerant
2. Accommodating
3. Don't spread hatred
4. Politically tactical

Nobody hates Ibos know this and know peace

I get all your saying and all, but please tell me if every major tribe has not done what it seems like they are doing now, and not all of them by the way...I have heard some people outrightly say Igbo's will never rule this country and we feel a lot of them will not agitate?

What we even fail to remember is that, these agitations were not as serious as this, it was just a few rascals among them making noise until Buhari came and started saying a lot of devisive and silly things, he clearly showed disdain for them. What did we think was going to happen when a sitting president clearly shows hatred for a whole tribe?

The yoruba's even did worse than this at some point, that was why the establishment at some point all came together to make sure only yoruba's stood for election in 1999, this was to appease them. The Niger Delta went a similar way and everybody insulted us and used force but nothing happened until Yaradua in his wisdom decided to take another approach, then Johnathan came along and all is history, in both cases the establishment working with the right individuals did everything to make it happen.

But for some reason with the Igbo's, everybody feels the best way is to antagonize and isolate them the more, I really wonder what we hope to achieve, it started with a few rascals, now even the ones criticising the rascals amongs them were pushed towards them.

Now someone from their region has emerged and things have mellowed a bit, yet all most people can do is call everybody that supports Obi IPOB or say silly things like supporting Obi is like supporting IPOB.

Like I mentioned earlier, where there is no justice, there is no peace. Nobody needs support anyone based on ethnicity, let's all support our candidate without spreading lies and devision.
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by membranus: 6:58am On Aug 03, 2022
Gourdoinc:
Lol. Chest beaters. Yet we know your history. Where and when asides in folklore have you ever demonstrated the bravado. The cowardice is well documented

Remember the Nigeria's civil war, we showed the stuff we are made of. We won the war for Nigeria. We Yorubas are hard, hard hard, but in a subtle way.
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by byteem: 7:00am On Aug 03, 2022
Sannisege:
Peter Obi can’t even stand against Kashim Shettima not to talk of Tinubu. Mediocre mind

How much is dollar again.. can u reason with your head please .. only a pig will still support APC.. like seriously have u got no shame.. how much are you paid to sacrifice your future and that of your unborn generation please think.. is it worth it.. we are fighting for the soul of this country this is our last chance anything short of this is all out chaos don't you get it.. Atiku is even better than tinubu shettima at this point .. anything will do not tinubu shettima. That's a recipe for disaster.. when u pet the head of a posionous snake that kisses your toe thinking you are it's master.. understand that the next kiss from that snake could send you beyond life itself
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Gourdoinc(m): 7:05am On Aug 03, 2022
membranus:

Remember the Nigeria's civil war, we showed the stuff we are made of. We won the war for Nigeria. We Yorubas are hard, hard hard, but in a subtle way.
your mother wasn't born then. Don't talk about what was told to you in folklore. Everyone has their own folklore.

Unfortunately for your narrative, you won't be backed by foreign forces against an armless nation . Thanks to obasanjo for that. You will have to do it like a man , by yourself , without uniform. Maybe then you will be able to differentiate between your folklore and reality.

Like I said, the cowardice is very well documented.
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Letmehearword: 7:09am On Aug 03, 2022
Oga Twitter no be Police if you were threatened simply take the number to Police for investigation and tracking, stop joining the band wagon to crave importance, to even think you are working for an opposition rubbishes your claim.
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by adekolaelect(m): 7:11am On Aug 03, 2022
nicason:

You must be a fool fir saying dat. How can a journalist descend so low if calling someone Obituary.
who mention Obituary Mumu confused among them sighted .

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by adekolaelect(m): 7:12am On Aug 03, 2022
effort1:

When corpers were murdered in the north in 2011 because Buhari lost election, did you blame Buhari for it? No?

The wave has started.
member of them sihgted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) / Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) / No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.