Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters (40077 Views)

Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down / Obituary: Sam Omatseye As A Kept Man By Uzor Uzoatu / Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Okwyjesus(m): 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Sadly Obi cannot win

Sorry TINUBU is out of the equation now. ATIKU stands better chance to compete

1 Like

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by LAFOCUZY: 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://punchng.com/Obi-columnist-alleges-death-threat-from-obis-supporters/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1659449600

This chap is serving his master who owes the news print he works for. Anyway for working folks it means managing your boss to earn a promotion. Your tire belief will earn you nothing. It's tough to keep quiet or look the other side when you boss needs the service he knows you can render. So his comments are expected.

My advice is just like this chap is working for his self benefit don't align your future to his option as he has made no provision for that. Make an independent decision on election day and vote who can bring the change you desire- knowing that it is better to elect a potential success than vote a certain failure with good evidence of failed structures

1 Like

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Myself2(m): 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
When he was writing Obi, did he call Peter Obi ?
Now those that understand the true meaning of Obituary want to personally demknstrate the concept to him, he is running up and down like a headless chicken
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Zetty177x: 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Oilwell:
Ok oh

Pls I need u to send this message to the mammadrill guy or whatever his name is. The one roasting vultures . He should learn from Zambians
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by edosignature(m): 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
I thought Buhari Islamist supporters are worst until I met & charted with Peter Obi miscreants. Most Obi supporters are shallow minded, full of emptiness, they've false knowledge of self, they're easily swayed & make the loudest of noise when ever they're in their colonies.

1 Like

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by pacespot(m): 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Another tinubu blackmailer
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Diligence: 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Some people are just nitwits. Not all Obidients and Yusefuls are docile and introverted-o.

What you give is what you get even extra.

2023 is one-way: TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Danniedpastor(m): 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sannisege:
Peter Obi can’t even stand against Kashim Shettima not to talk of Tinubu. Mediocre mind

Tell Tinubu to grant media interview for just 30 minutes. We want to laugh.
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Diligence: 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
Some people are just nitwits. Once again, not all Obidients and Yusefuls are docile and introverted-o.

You get what you give and even extra.

2023 is one-way ticket: Take Back Your Country
It's Now or never
ThisIsOurChance
EnofIsEnof

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by SamOchuko: 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Gourdoinc:
He is making noise. Small shaking they have given him he is crying. It's unfortunate many of them don't yet know what is cooking for 2023. You bring it hot,we raise the temperature.

At the end, we will either triumph or we scatter it all

You either triumph or you scatter it all? So it is either Obi or nothing? I sincerely hope the security agencies are up and doing, no wonder there’s been some level of calm in the east compared to how it used to be.

1 Like

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Sunday2021: 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Oilwell:
Ok oh
OBI and okupe are members of pdp.
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sannisege:
Peter Obi can’t even stand against Kashim Shettima not to talk of Tinubu. Mediocre mind

SHUT UP!!!

YOU CHRONIC IGNORAMUS! IF PETER OBI WAS NOT A THREAT TO Tinubu, WHY ARE CHEAP SHAMELESS PAID AGENTS LIKE YOU ATTACKING HIM?
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by TMwise1942: 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
yes you are right but division is not feasible for now from the look of things
true
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
babaolofin:

You are not a Yoruba man and cannot be more yoruba than the person you answered. You are a confused human being. The person said he is not Yoruba but you answered him that you are more Yoruba than him. Is that not confusion. Severally, on nairaland, I have said whenever a person says ' I am a Yoruba' , 99% of the time, the person is not a Yoruba. A Lion does not need to tell other animals he is a Lion. The roaring of a Lion or the sight and other attributes are there.

You are just one of the estimated 13,000 online warriors that signed Petition Register against Reno Omokri because of Peter Obi. Few of your gang are already clicking likes .

Na you go tell me wetin I be? Iwolomo o cheesy
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
Yes because light and darkness can't ever match.

Sannisege:
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by PStacks(m): 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sam Omatseye really Murdered the Obidient Movement and it wasn't funny at all. Here is my most Candid View

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3IPDcSk4JQ
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
zachanalysis:
The person you've just quoted has put it exactly as it is. You Igbos are the most resentful bastards i know. You want others to do what you do not have the temperament and civility to do to others. I'll rather vote a Togolese than vote for Obi because an apple don't fall far from its tree- whether 'Obi' or is it 'Orogbo' all Igbos are vindictive bastards.

You're an ethnic bigot. I'm not even Igbo, I'm Yoruba. But your deep-seated hate for Igbo people has taken over you. Peter Obi is the candidate. Simple as ABC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sam Omatseyi too will claim to be a broadcaster abi?

As far as I know, he is simply a spokesperson of the APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

What is the truth in what you said?
Ode, people want to force their opinion on you and you think it is cool? How many Atiku or Tinubu supporters have threatening others because they choose to excercise their civil right?

Why is it only them that threaten, insult or bully others for not supporting their candidate

I already said it, only a fool would believe the support for Obi is based on competency it is strictly because he is Igbo and nothing more. Do not be deceived.

After elections the fools will go back to Biafra or death and insult everyone. What a very hateful set of people!!!

Lol...were you born yesterday? You know how many years of bad leadership those people have endured? You don't realize how hard things are for the average Nigerian right now? You don't realize people are angry at the state of things? Even Peter Obi himself cannot slip up at this point because the same people supporting him will unleash their anger. Well, I don't expect people who have collected money to understand the people's anger.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Okobola146: 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
Remember when your parents used to say"You will understand when you grow up"

Do you now understand or you’re still confused ni?
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
adiori0303:

Vote for ur candidate.
Nobody go beat u.

Thank you sir.
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
Throwback:
Are we surprised?

We must never allow IPOB that has transitioned to zombiedients to take over this country.

We all know how everyone has been terrorized and silenced in the SouthEast.

If you doubt me, dare go out on Mondays in Anambra or Imo

Naija no be SouthEast.
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lies
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Hangulsaram: 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sannisege:
Stand him how? As a better candidate or in terms of election riggings?
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Kingcalls: 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
Tingotoe:
They have a right to support 'those people that destroyed us'. It's called a democracy and IPOB terrorists need to backpedal and market their candidate and not issuing death threats on the internet

So u guys calling him obituary is now what... hypocrisy kee u there... u cant hv what u dish out ... mumu people...
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
adekolaelect:
Oga pls Run away from them many of them are ESN IPOB Terrorists. Killing is not new to them they are all frustrated Terrorists .

Old propaganda.......so many Yorubas are OBIdient , are they also IPOB TERRORISTS?

Next page pls......you can't scam sane Nigerians with your TINUBU propaganda strategy.......lols

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Freeman50(m): 11:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Slynation(m): 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
adekolaelect:
Oga pls Run away from them many of them are ESN IPOB Terrorists. Killing is not new to them they are all frustrated Terrorists .
Omo... anybody still supporting APC after the current state of mess they kept Nigeria needs to face the firing squad, because such person is already guilty of genocide...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by PlanktonX: 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
hisexcellency34:
The other day, this Sam, a Christian oooo, abused CAN leaders thoroughly for rejecting Muslim Muslim ticket. Now he is calling Peter Obi supporters Obituary all because of he works for Tinubu. Let him face the consequences

People should reserve their anger and rages till election day....show your anger on the ballot paper.

Vote out corruption, looters and god fathers promoting hatred in religion and tribes.
Nigeria is a one country, a God own country that shall be Free.

Evil altars must give way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by effort1: 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
adekolaelect:

When corpers were murdered in the north in 2011 because Buhari lost election, did you blame Buhari for it? No?

The wave has started.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pictures From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri Imo State / Aisha Buhari, Children, Pray At An- Nur Mosque. / Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.