Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters (40003 Views)

Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down / Obituary: Sam Omatseye As A Kept Man By Uzor Uzoatu / Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Alajiki(m): 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

Ha! Yoruba comrade claiming Igbo..
cheesy

Oya, produce an evidence that I am Yoruba grin

3 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by ATLIEN2027: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
Most of Obi- tuary supporters are actually IPIG terrorists masquerading as political supporters online. They are hoping to take over the country via Obi.
LMAO..it will never happen.
Better go back to calling Nigeria a zoo. grin
They must think that Nigerians are as dumb as they are. Dumbest OSU MOFOs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by daygee12: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
Gourdoinc:
He is making noise. Small shaking they have given him he is crying. It's unfortunate many of them don't yet know what is cooking for 2023. You bring it hot,we raise the temperature.

At the end, we will either triumph or we scatter it all

We all know where it will end , BIAFRA OR NOTHING

6 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by etrouble: 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Reinaldo:

I am more Yoruba than you and I've always and will always stand for the truth. The simple truth here is that Peter Obi is the best Presidential candidate by miles.

Your head no correct. Obituary did well n Anambra, yet all Anambra indegenes are selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups. You nko. why are you not in your useless state of origin, abi Tinubu is also collecting TAX in your state?

10 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by fredoooooo: 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Obituarist are mad

2 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Alawode01(m): 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Biafra has come to stay
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Reinaldo:

I am more Yoruba than you and I've always and will always stand for the truth. The simple truth here is that Peter Obi is the best Presidential candidate by miles.

well written NigeriaIsGreat, you forget to add envy and jealousy and low self esteem, they now impersonate Yoruba by names and claiming because they know they can't convince average Yoruba that peter obi performed, what a councillor did in west is what they're calling obi achievement as great

you're talking about non igbo holding political office in their region, even imo man cannot hold post in anambra and anambra in imo, Ebonyi is what anambra people hate most and others. igbo love no one not even themselves, I could have denounce my ancestral land as this idiot I quoted is doing if I'm from southeast

they will be put to shame las las, Yoruba and North are waiting for them with their terrorist candidate, ugm and ipob patron

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by ppogba: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Oga Sam, if you have the opportunity hide your head ooo.

Anybody wey die for Naija na die throway oo.

Na wetin you think say dey carry Buhari go obodo oyinbo go treat ordinary malaria? Na becos hin no say if dem chuk am death injection, na die throway him die o.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Dmacqh(m): 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
First Reno, now Sam. If you can’t stand the heat don’t near the kitchen.

You wrote an article and titled it “ Obituary “ . Now you are scared of death . What an irony. The hunter becomes the hunted . Lol

You guys that have been pay-rolled to write and tarnish Obi image will get vawulence woto-woto from us Obidients. It’s word for word.

We are waiting for the ones on WhatsApp group.
It’s Youth’Oclock.

9 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
useless bastard son of hoee

2 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by RPG2020(m): 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Vote Obi or you will be voted out by fire � by thunder

2 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by BESTScientist1: 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
Seconded OBIdient Westerner

Reinaldo:

1 Like

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Eriokanmi: 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
Omatseye is working for the owner of the nation newspaper, tinubu himself

3 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by ObaOfYorubaLand: 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
Christistruth00:
Peter Obi’s Election Campaign Director

(Previous Work Experience: IPOB Unknown Gunman)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-KsKN9DggE

When did a known Muslim like you become a Christian?

I'm suorised how you became a Christian because you're supporter the failure , rogue, drug addict and fraud called TINUBU bandit

3 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by oyichi: 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
I think he should be carefull or else his case will serve ass an example to others
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Blaze14k: 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
adekolaelect:
Oga pls Run away from them many of them are ESN IPOB Terrorists. Killing is not new to them they are all frustrated Terrorists .

Sheh u know say u no well?

1 Like

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Killermamba: 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Your choice

I'm not resentful like the IGBOS that will curse and threaten you for not supporting their igbo president in the form of Obi

When a child talk na once we take dey know, the north love the Yorubas so much that they came to visit them at the church in Ondo, please remind me the scores again? Has ipob or esn attack any Yoruba land before? So why the hate? One thing I have come to understand in this country is that we love to suffer and smile and we hate the truth. Fact remain obi is my far a better candidate than mikano and agbado combined. The more you call him names the more we believe and love him. Imagine APC want to deliver Nigeria from APC. Hypocrisy in the highest order

8 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
Alajiki:

I am Igbo who has lived in Lagos all my life. Tinubu is the best candidate among the lot. We will vote for him.
Yoruba Muslim claiming Igbo

1 Like

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Jemex003: 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
Reinaldo:

Who care about who you vote?

3 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Your choice

I'm not resentful like the IGBOS that will curse and threaten you for not supporting their igbo president in the form of Obi

No Dey lie, or bring emotional blackmail, sell your candidate, learn Obi alone, he is not the cause of your worries, troubles, leave Obi, he win or no win, he will live his life, he is a multi billionaire, you use his bank, and have Bought from his enterprise, leave Obi,

4 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Gourdoinc(m): 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Snapchat:

Later you guys will be accusing Tinubu. Look at what you wrote, what makes it different of what you’ve been accusing Tinubu of?
what did we accuse tinubu of.

1 Like

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Gourdoinc(m): 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
daygee12:

We all know where it will end , BIAFRA OR NOTHING
yes. Sunday igboho has started eating in preparation for 2023.

1 Like

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Jemex003: 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria.
He will rule over Tinubu and Sam Omatseye

Ode
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by okoroemeka(m): 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sannisege:
Peter Obi can’t even stand against Kashim Shettima not to talk of Tinubu. Mediocre mind
stand against him on what grounds? education? intelligence? proactive thinking?track record?the only ground that shettima can defeat obi is terrorist sponsor ing,

5 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by OgwuEgo: 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
A billionaire businessman is who an internet urchin is talking nonsense about because of stipends.
vhykeeytor:

lol...Kashim Shettima worked as manager of a bank, and Obi worked as chairman of a bank..and yet Obi can't stand against Kashim Shettima...lol...the joke is on you bruvl. No wonder Osinbajo can't stand against a drug baron like Tinubu...no wonder Mc Oluomo delivered a lecture in Unilag...No wonder an hairdresser became Deputy governor of Lagos State and no one raise a eyebrow, but y'all are dragging Funke Akindele a renowned actress and movie producer like I pass my neighbour generator.

1 Like

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by AdeniyiA(m): 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
You used your platform and intellectual prowess to proudly and publicly labeled groups of people "Obi-tuáry' which means notice of death. In fact he should be the one to be arrested and tried for attempt to murder rather than come online to cry a victim of your action.
I can't be surprised though, he who pays the piper dictates the tunes. He's trying to position himself to take Femi Adesina place if Tinubu becomes the President. God forbid BAT-thing

2 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by OgwuEgo: 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Peter Obi is a billionaire businessman, Shettima can only qualify as his domestic servant.
Sannisege:
Peter Obi can’t even stand against Kashim Shettima not to talk of Tinubu. Mediocre mind

2 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by NwaAdazzi(m): 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Alajiki:

Oya, produce an evidence that I am Yoruba grin
Ask ur Mother Who ur real dad is dats the Evidence..
People are now claiming Igbo to defame piroobi,for agbado and cassava,Buhari E shall never be well with ucheesy

2 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by IbileIfe: 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Reinaldo:

Your ignorance is EPIC!

4 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by geosegun(m): 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
ObaOfYorubaLand:

From your pos, Can you now see it's the Yoruba's who always feel a they're more superior to other tribe?

Wetin you dey feel like?

For your mind you think you're sophisticated abi?

A strong accusation was made against the Igbos for being an appalling ethnocemtric people and non of the Igbos on Nairaland can debunk it with reasonable evidence? This means you agree that it is true. O my gosh! I am so dissapointed. Nigeria is truly in a deep mess as the accusation seemed true.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC / Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) / Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.