Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters (40017 Views)

Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down / Obituary: Sam Omatseye As A Kept Man By Uzor Uzoatu / Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Kingcalls: 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
Understand that Nigerians are angry and will attack anyone that supports those people that destroyed us

9 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by bestman09(m): 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
shocked
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by richie240: 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
Thus is d major reason it will be easier for a camel to pass thru d aiz of a needle than 4 an 'obi' to enter aso-rock.

So the journalist shd ''face d consequence" of threat to his life for doing his work, shey??
cool

hisexcellency34:
The other day, this Sam, a Christian oooo, abused CAN leaders thoroughly for rejecting Muslim Muslim ticket. Now he is calling Peter Obi supporters Obituary all because of he works for Tinubu. Let him face the consequences

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
hisexcellency34:
The other day, this Sam, a Christian oooo, abused CAN leaders thoroughly for rejecting Muslim Muslim ticket. Now he is calling Peter Obi supporters Obituary all because of he works for Tinubu. Let him face the consequences

He is eating the leftovers from Tinubu table so what else do you expect.

10 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
The crazy 3
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by ivolt: 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
That was his plan all along.
He needed the article to play the victim.

7 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
Are you scared of death after calling them obituary

11 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by ATLIEN2027: 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
They are nothing but IPIG terrorist monkeys masquerading as political commentators. We know them by their words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Zico5(m): 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ok
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Alajiki(m): 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
Reinaldo:

I am more Yoruba than you and I've always and will always stand for the truth. The simple truth here is that Peter Obi is the best Presidential candidate by miles.

I am Igbo who has lived in Lagos all my life. Tinubu is the best candidate among the lot. We will vote for him.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Iykopee(m): 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
This idiot should mind his foolishness and stop tagging Obi to it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by enigmahot231: 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
I really want to know why the hate for igbo presidency?....is there any law that says only yorubas and hausas should rule this nation?....

13 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
Imagine this fool that called his useless self Sam, you called a man alive Obituary because you work for Tinubu but you're scared someone threatening your life for calling his candidate Obituary

Sam omatseye must be a big fool

19 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Moneyboyz: 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
Reinaldo:

I am more Yoruba than you and I've always and will always stand for the truth. The simple truth here is that Peter Obi is the best Presidential candidate by miles.

Don't mind him, The nigga is a bot, been spamming every thread with same comment.

Stupid people creating misinformation just to campaign for a half dead man. Why would I vote for him because he's Yoruba when he's clearly not okay physically and mentally.

10 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Snapchat: 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
Gourdoinc:
He is making noise. Small shaking they have given him he is crying. It's unfortunate many of them don't yet know what is cooking for 2023. You bring it hot,we raise the temperature.

At the end, we will either triumph or we scatter it all

Later you guys will be accusing Tinubu. Look at what you wrote, what makes it different of what you’ve been accusing Tinubu of?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by lagdmark(m): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sannisege:
Peter Obi can’t even stand against Kashim Shettima not to talk of Tinubu. Mediocre mind
Why should Peter Obi stand against a terrorist supporter or a Drug Baron, that is not priority. Obi wanted to repair the Damages APC made in Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by tibatobi: 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
Reinaldo:

omo Ale

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Godstiger(m): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
Propagandalist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Emola12(m): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
Reinaldo:

God bless you u will not die in Jesus name nah watin a dey tell people here be dat am Yoruba buh d best candidate for dis presidential election is PETER OBIDIENT especially we youths

9 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by ATLIEN2027: 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
Reinaldo:

Liar.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by jjxxx: 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://punchng.com/Obi-columnist-alleges-death-threat-from-obis-supporters/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1659449600

We know Tinubu is the owner of the Nations newspaper so I’m not surprised. All these are to discredit Obi but we are not perturbed. There’s no way u can discredit GOLD to become silver.
I remain OBIdient.

8 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Heimdal(m): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Imagining this fool that called his useless self Sam, you called a man alive Obituary because you work for Tinubu but you're scared someone threatening your life for calling his candidate Obituary

Sam omatseye must be a big fool

It is journalists like him that drag the reputation of the profession in the mud.
Pathetic how a professional would disgrace himself publicly like this for financial gain.

10 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by simplesearch: 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
The miscreants made by years of successive misrule. I pray we get it right for once come 2023 so we would have little of such characters traversing our landscape.

5 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Nsonaso(m): 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
Some people dey ment.

You put picture of someone who is still alive and wrote obituary on it.

And you're running up and down that your life is threatened.

You're mad and refuses to roam the street.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by NwaAdazzi(m): 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
Alajiki:

I am Igbo who has lived in Lagos all my life. Tinubu is the best candidate among the lot. We will vote for him.

Ha! Yoruba comrade claiming Igbo..
cheesy

12 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Softmirror: 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
hisexcellency34:

grin HOW SHOULD THAT RESULT TO THREATENING HIS LIFE ?

5 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Nsonaso(m): 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

Ha! Yoruba comrade claiming Igbo..
cheesy

Hahay

1 Like

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by ObaOfYorubaLand: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sannisege:
Peter Obi can’t even stand against Kashim Shettima not to talk of Tinubu. Mediocre mind

From your pos, Can you now see it's the Yoruba's who always feel a they're more superior to other tribe?

Wetin you dey feel like?

For your mind you think you're sophisticated abi?

5 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
Heimdal:

It is journalists like him that drag the reputation of the profession in the mud.
Pathetic how a professional would disgrace himself publicly like this for financial gain.
It's shameful how Tinubu foolish supporters behave this days

7 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Christistruth00: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
Peter Obi’s Election Campaign Director

(Previous Work Experience: IPOB Unknown Gunman)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-KsKN9DggE

2 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Splitmind: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
Peter Obi supporters are rogues who must be arrested immediately

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) / Osun SDP Dumps Omisore, Denies Him Senatorial Ticket / Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.