Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters (40052 Views)

Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down / Obituary: Sam Omatseye As A Kept Man By Uzor Uzoatu / Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by crackhouse(m): 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
The man is stupid. U wrote an article and named it obituary and still went ahead to put peter obi's picture on it. No be u dey look for trouble?.. Tinubu is busy sending his boys to slander and insult obi instead of marketing him(Tinubu). The Nation is owned by Tinubu so we are not surprised

1 Like

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
Reinaldo:

I am more Yoruba than you and I've always and will always stand for the truth. The simple truth here is that Peter Obi is the best Presidential candidate by miles.

You are not a Yoruba man and cannot be more yoruba than the person you answered. You are a confused human being. The person said he is not Yoruba but you answered him that you are more Yoruba than him. Is that not confusion. Severally, on nairaland, I have said whenever a person says ' I am a Yoruba' , 99% of the time, the person is not a Yoruba. A Lion does not need to tell other animals he is a Lion. The roaring of a Lion or the sight and other attributes are there.

You are just one of the estimated 13,000 online warriors that signed Petition Register against Reno Omokri because of Peter Obi. Few of your gang are already clicking likes .

3 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by mixta140: 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
mastermaestro:

That’s the spirit, comrade. grin grin
Lolzzz
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by stanluiz(m): 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

What is the truth in what you said?
Ode, people want to force their opinion on you and you think it is cool? How many Atiku or Tinubu supporters have threatening others because they choose to excercise their civil right?

Why is it only them that threaten, insult or bully others for not supporting their candidate

I already said it, only a fool would believe the support for Obi is based on competency it is strictly because he is Igbo and nothing more. Do not be deceived.

After elections the fools will go back to Biafra or death and insult everyone. What a very hateful set of people!!!
Just pray your ancestor will not kick the bucket if he elected as Nigeria president. His old and sick.He is almost close to his grave.

I dey see am. He may end like up like Umaru Musa yaradua cheesy Na time una eye go clear!! grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by ManOfSon: 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nigeria is a very bad place. Sam Omatseye has been in hiding since 2015 because he's one of those who sold a bag of dry bones to Nigerians to be their President. He's at it again obviously. Why are these id**ts consumed by the Obi obsession? Why?
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Anndrew(m): 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
kay29000:

You don't know the mind of a fanatic, that's why you're talking like this. There was someone I wrote an article about (I won't mention name) a couple of years back here on Nairaland... I got two death threats from the person's followers. One backed down after a while, but there was one that kept threathing to kill me, and I had to get the police involved.

Don't ever underestimate what fanatics can do.
the journalist is a bastard..how can u call someone an obituary,and he expect to sleep well with his eyes close,what was he expecting..that he has won a gold medal...olobukuru somebody..
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by xevove2061: 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
vhykeeytor:

What is bad in Ibos having a presidential candidate. Is Tinubu not a yoruba agenda of supporting Buhari a known failure into power, making Nigeria the poverty capital of the world to pave way for him. He even quoted that if Buhari presented a nepa bill as certificate , Yorubas would vote for him. Did you not vote for a certificateless man as an agenda to present someone whose certificate were kidnapped by unknown soldiers? Akitu is also a fulani agenda to keep power in the north. Kashim Shettima is a Kanuri Agenda to get Boko Haram to the corridors of power...d if anything happen to asiwaju to take power. So what's bad in Ibos having an agenda?

you are smart. not many people are smart like you.
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by stanluiz(m): 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
crackhouse:
The man is stupid. U wrote an article and named it obituary and still went ahead to put peter obi's picture on it. No be u dey look for trouble?
No mind am. People roast am for Facebook that why he is crying. He can contain the vawulence grin
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by TrueNigerian300: 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
Gourdoinc:
your mother wasn't born during the civil war. To discuss such with you will be an insult to me. As for the civil war, there are bandits in your region, face them. The igbos should come afterwards in your quest for suicide.

I know you will come with insult...this time around your entire generations will be wiped out so no one of you fools will turn to victim and disturb our peace.
Very hateful set of people.

1 Like

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Arysexy(m): 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Don't mind this set of humans that sees black and call it white.
They can't even choose Tinubu to run their companies if they are opportuned to have one. I wonder why we keep doing this to this country.
We hate Nigeria and that's why most of us have decided that it won't grow. A lot of people have lost hope in this country including them ooo but won't make any effort to redeem it.

Most of them are still been fed by their parents.

They support candidate that will kill the country and tomorrow you see them begging for give away
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by emezuo17: 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://punchng.com/Obi-columnist-alleges-death-threat-from-obis-supporters/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1659449600

. Omatseye is a foolish old man and an igbo hater, he once wrote rubbish against Ojukwu in those days in the Sun newspapers that partially led to his leaving the paper for the Nation, if you can't stand the heat don't stay in the kitchen, you wrote a full page of rubbish addressing a living human being as Obituary and you expect his supporters to clap for you, why is Obi their problem, I thought the battle is between PDP and APC.
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Gourdoinc(m): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

I know you will come with insult...this time around your entire generations will be wiped out so no one of you fools will turn to victim and disturb our peace.
Very hateful set of people.
I have already advised you. When it starts , don't escape to Benin republic. Take alot of pictures , you will need it to remember how you used to have it good.
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Arysexy(m): 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
Minjim:

Is PO a saint? So pO has a magic wand which no one else has?

Abegg sit down

So far better than the top 3.

We can't continue voting old retired politicians and expect miracles.

Old people should retire and enjoy their loot

1 Share

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by TrueNigerian300: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
stanluiz:
Just pray your ancestor will not kick the bucket if he elected as Nigeria president. His old and sick.He is almost close to his grave.

I dey see am. He may end like up like Umaru Musa yaradua cheesy Na time una eye go clear!! grin

Fool...I have no candidate between the three fools �. Nigeria can't be fixed by any of those fools but you idiots can see beyond your nose. But with political situation of Nigeria either of the two fools Atiku or Tinubu is your next president.

So you will cry biafra or death after election...e pain am�

2 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by youngpresidooo: 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sannisege:
Peter Obi can’t even stand against Kashim Shettima not to talk of Tinubu. Mediocre mind
shettima that Boko Haram was stronger under him?

1 Like

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Brushstrokes20: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
One thing about idiots is that they can't take a dose of their own poison! undecided
You referred to a living person as obituary,
Got threatened with death and you're crying foul

# WAIL ME AN OCEAN undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by OdefaGirl(f): 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
Arysexy:

Most of them are still been fed by their parents.

They support candidate that will kill the country and tomorrow you see them begging for give away

It's not even about the begging.... If it were begging I would sit comfortably to watch that unfold but turning into nuisance in the society, killing and maiming innocent people for God knows what because of idleness and frustration and becoming a hopeless child for their parents..... is what am afraid of, this country is getting tougher, sicker and colder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by EwebSolution: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
why are they fighting our choosen man.....Peter Obi...respect!

1 Like

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by blackboy(m): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
Obi tuary? I think he threatened Peter Obi and should be reported to the authorities

1 Like

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by kingyakos: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
vhykeeytor:

lol...Kashim Shettima worked as manager of a bank, and Obi worked as chairman of a bank..and yet Obi can't stand against Kashim Shettima...lol...the joke is on you bruvl. No wonder Osinbajo can't stand against a drug baron like Tinubu...no wonder Mc Oluomo delivered a lecture in Unilag...No wonder an hairdresser became Deputy governor of Lagos State and no one raise a eyebrow, but y'all are dragging Funke Akindele a renowned actress and movie producer like I pass my neighbour generator.

They claim to be the most Education in nigeria but were deceived by a druggie to vote a plague, catastrophe, poverty, inflation, insecurity, tribal bigot, disease a NEPA Bill certificate holder into power. Educated BAT region.

1 Like

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by descartes400: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
It was and enjoyable piece to read.. it tickled me...I have bookmarked it...for further reading and future reference.
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Headachetoigboh(f): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sannisege:
Peter Obi can’t even stand against Kashim Shettima not to talk of Tinubu. Mediocre mind

Who is Tinubu?
Someone that is shaking like pawpaw leave.
Lolz.

I now know na hunger dey worry u since
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by maestroferddi: 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
Peter Obi should not honour this distraction with any semblance of a rejoinder.

You went as low as using hate language in your senseless article and now that your are getting the whirlwind consequent upon sowing the wind, you want to drag Peter Obi to your madness. ..
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by survdonald(m): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
What was the title of the post?

Obi not “Obi”
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by amaridigital(m): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Killermamba:

When a child talk na once we take dey know, the north love the Yorubas so much that they came to visit them at the church in Ondo, please remind me the scores again? Has ipob or esn attack any Yoruba land before? So why the hate? One thing I have come to understand in this country is that we love to suffer and smile and we hate the truth. Fact remain obi is my far a better candidate than mikano and agbado combined. The more you call him names the more we believe and love him. Imagine APC want to deliver Nigeria from APC. Hypocrisy in the highest order

Obituary is not qualified or worthy to be an ordinary chairnan in any LCDA in Lagos. Tell us why people from the SW should vote for him based on his past record. For every achievement you are able to list for Obituary, I'll list five for any past LCDA chairperson in Lagos because it's an insult comparing him with Tinubu. The battle is between the big boys Tinubu and Atiku. Go and do your research and if you can find any local Government chairman in Lagos State that Obituary's performance in office was better than, I'll support and vote for your Pandora.

1 Like

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by OdefaGirl(f): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Minjim:
If some people are still in doubt of whether Ipob are the major supporter of Peter Obi, this should clear all doubt.

You can't question the candidate of PO the mAnner they throw jibes at Tinubu, atiku and even Sowore .with them cursing and threatening you

Guy na lie.... Open your eyes, check very well including here on Nairaland and see what Tinubu's supporters do.
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Amarachieze(m): 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
Go and sit in the dust Mr man; False alarmist. The wicked runs when no man pursues him. Suffering from guilty conscience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Fayose Embraces Ooni Ogunwusi As Both Leaders Meet In Ado-ekiti / Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths / Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.