Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:51 AM

See How Rude This Girl Is - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Rude This Girl Is (5660 Views)

How Rude Is It To Ask Someone's Age? / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by Stanweezy(m): 9:16am On Aug 03, 2022
Edee90:

And his still claiming right, stupor Op embarassed

Aturu
Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by Stanweezy(m): 9:17am On Aug 03, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
This is the Lilian the OP is trying to woo and possibly fornicate with

Daddy Freeze I think na only pastors u dey investigate
Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by Stanweezy(m): 9:18am On Aug 03, 2022
Kutunban:

Take correction and stop defending your irresponsible chatting etiquette. People above are educating you and you are still unwilling to unlearn. Calling a stranger or acquaintance "Babe" is classless and razz. You better step up your game and stop defending absurdity.

I hope u practice what u preach
Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by Stanweezy(m): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2022
PumpumPrince:

so babe is rude cos she refuse to give u puccccci...corrřrrect?.....son, juss stick to watching blue films!!(no oofencse) angry

I'm not u that go after women bkus of what u can get under
Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by IceColdVeins(m): 9:23am On Aug 03, 2022
She even added "please".
Very well cultured lady
Kimiso:
The girl hasn't said or done anything much to make you block her na,"how may I help you"is not a mannerless speech
Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by Stanweezy(m): 9:23am On Aug 03, 2022
Sucre6:

Op u see, this is a game, you should be using, because girl loves adventures, they love it when a guy don't simp around, believe me, 100 of guys are in her dm simping to get her attention with your normal, hi, how are u, have u ate, old boring kinda punch line.
But when u come in with a game, differently from the boring lines, you gets her attention for being different and she want to know u more cool

Dude, you shouldn't give this things out cheaply, it should be earned, not for any other randy simp cool

Reasonable answer not like some that claim to be redpillers but behind the scene they are remote control

1 Like

Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by Stanweezy(m): 9:30am On Aug 03, 2022
InfinityFabric:
You can just make fun of her wearing mask on profile picture, and not even wearing it properly. It's 2022, she can relax.
Then lie to her to that she's too pretty to be acting dumb.

So u compliment and make her angry in the same sentence.
The point is to get a reaction from her: smile or frown

At least if you want to fornicate, do your recon.
And if shit doesn't go your way, move on to the next market seller.

This guy u are funny grin grin
Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 9:31am On Aug 03, 2022
Stanweezy:

Daddy Freeze I think na only pastors u dey investigate

See mumu wey dey block girl wey no gree give you green light. You're the one who added her on Facebook. So Na she suppose block you not you blocking her, coz you're the one in need of her pucci.
Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by PumpumPrince: 9:33am On Aug 03, 2022
Stanweezy:

I'm not u that go after women bkus of what u can get under

brother,. clearly u strugle with women but i can help u & i will help u. can i link u up with Siofra sir?..she beaitiful (kinda), she been ban on nairaland 27 times & she talk to anytin meaning u have a shance sir.if u want i can command her to be wit u sir.
U WANT? smiley
Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by Stanweezy(m): 9:46am On Aug 03, 2022
PumpumPrince:

brother,. clearly u strugle with women but i can help u & i will help u. can i link u up with Siofra sir?..she beaitiful (kinda), she been ban on nairaland 27 times & she talk to anytin meaning u have a shance sir.if u want i can command her to be wit u sir.
U WANT? smiley

I can see u hate me, u want to send me to earlier grave grin
Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by Stanweezy(m): 9:48am On Aug 03, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

See mumu wey dey block girl wey no gree give you green light. You're the one who added her on Facebook. So Na she suppose block you not you blocking her, coz you're the one in need of her pucci.

I don't need pucci I needed her sense but she no get am shocked
Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 9:52am On Aug 03, 2022
Stanweezy:

I don't need pucci I needed her sense but she no get am shocked

Wetin you wan take her sense do before?
Abi na talent hunter you be grin
ASUU strike dey cause problem o

2 Likes

Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by PumpumPrince: 9:58am On Aug 03, 2022
Stanweezy:

I can see u hate me, u want to send me to earlier grave grin

bro i dont unbderstand why nobody want siofra..i swaaar.they dont even want am as side piece, why? she a nice babe, she clam she from london, she is he only person on earth i no that cook rice & stew with micro wave, she been banned by MOD 21 times & she the most bannned nairalander ever. we must do sometin about this. bro u no wot, i will giv u Siofra and KristaPretty for free. only problem with that KristaPretty is that she cuss too much like ilitrate babe but she single & she need man. U want? cheesy
Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by motionarena: 10:09am On Aug 03, 2022
Stanweezy:
This is somebody I chatted up today, although from our previous chat earlier today I observed this rude trait but I overlooked it to be first time chatting.

At a point she responded well by telling me where she was and all that.

Can u imaging I sent her message with "babe" her reply shocked me, I have to block her ass off my messenger.

Tomorrow they go say husband or helper no dey where as they are rude in the way they respond to ppl.

Modified

For those saying why should I address a lady or total stranger as "babe" you guys must be kidding me or better still just want to type.

As long as I can remember, I address ladies as "babe" and my gender as "guy" even ladies address themselves as babe so why the fuss on why should I address her as "babe"

I can only address a lady as "baby" if I have something romantically to do with the person, aside that na babe I go call you.

Without wasting my time I blocked her because she lack manners.
U are dunce.
The girl put u in ur place.

You just dey chat girl up and u hope to meet her one day.

For 4uck abi

1 Like

Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by UnIimitedGrace: 10:38am On Aug 03, 2022
Stanweezy:
This is somebody I chatted up today, although from our previous chat earlier today I observed this rude trait but I overlooked it to be first time chatting.

At a point she responded well by telling me where she was and all that.

Can u imaging I sent her message with "babe" her reply shocked me, I have to block her ass off my messenger.

Tomorrow they go say husband or helper no dey where as they are rude in the way they respond to ppl.

Modified

For those saying why should I address a lady or total stranger as "babe" you guys must be kidding me or better still just want to type.

As long as I can remember, I address ladies as "babe" and my gender as "guy" even ladies address themselves as babe so why the fuss on why should I address her as "babe"

I can only address a lady as "baby" if I have something romantically to do with the person, aside that na babe I go call you.

Without wasting my time I blocked her because she lack manners.
that's how most ladies are.
frustrated she goats they all are and worst of all they have nothing meaningful to attach to your life other than their stinking pussy of which before they give you, you must have suffered for it

1 Like

Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by UnIimitedGrace: 10:40am On Aug 03, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
This is the Lilian the OP is trying to woo and possibly fornicate with
kikikikikiki grin
baba tuale cheesy
Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by RightToReject(m): 10:52am On Aug 03, 2022
Stupidity is when you think it wise to be a judge in your case. Citing the evidence available, you are the one with bad a manner, and more, not her.
Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by Stanweezy(m): 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
motionarena:

U are dunce.
The girl put u in ur place.

You just dey chat girl up and u hope to meet her one day.

For 4uck abi

Not actually bro, not every guy that chat girls want s£x
Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by Stanweezy(m): 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
UnIimitedGrace:
that's how most ladies are.
frustrated she goats they all are and worst of all they have nothing meaningful to attach to your life other than their stinking pussy of which before they give you, you must have suffered for it

grin grin
Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by Stanweezy(m): 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
PumpumPrince:

bro i dont unbderstand why nobody want siofra..i swaaar.they dont even want am as side piece, why? she a nice babe, she clam she from london, she is he only person on earth i no that cook rice & stew with micro wave, she been banned by MOD 21 times & she the most bannned nairalander ever. we must do sometin about this. bro u no wot, i will giv u Siofra and KristaPretty for free. only problem with that KristaPretty is that she cuss too much like ilitrate babe but she single & she need man. U want? cheesy

I dey see her post and reply here steady, I can't near such girl she's a consuming fire grin
Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by KingDash: 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
Big energy
czarr:
She doesn't find you attractive.

Simple.

It's not what you did or didn't do, it's not your lack of game, it's you are not her type and she is trying not to encourage you.

When you meet a girl that finds you attractive, the energy is different. Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by PumpumPrince: 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
Stanweezy:

I dey see her post and reply here steady, I can't near such girl she's a consuming fire grin

I gerrit bro, nobody want Siofra..me inclueded. maybe she will finally get the message.

SIOFRA.
sorrrry babes, i try tire...nno man want u...even the unemploy to want u & Stress,...its all good thou, i will find u another man between now & nest year..have pateince !(no oofeinse) undecided
Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by AYNL: 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
person wey you never woo
you barely know
you dey call am babe
tcheew
Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by siofra(f): 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
PumpumPrince:

I gerrit bro, nobody want Siofra..me inclueded. maybe she will finally get the message.

SIOFRA.
sorrrry babes, i try tire...nno man want u...even the unemploy to want u & Stress,...its all good thou, i will find u another man between now & nest year..have pateince !(no oofeinse) undecided

Who wanted you in the first place
Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
Stanweezy:
Those guys forming redpillers above by typing "simp" behind ur keyboards will ass lick a mad woman for a hug, don't worry I know una type.

Bro life is not all about redpill or simp

The guys that get the most pussy play the two roll perfectly...the aim is getting the pussy...

You could have still gotten this girl punnna
Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by Alapojamesy: 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
If you like call her Babylon na your matter
Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by ashawopikin(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Another simp post
Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by Savedday: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by Stanweezy(m): 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
PumpumPrince:

SIOFRA.

grin grin
Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by Stanweezy(m): 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
Alapojamesy:
If you like call her Babylon na your matter

grin
Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by Stanweezy(m): 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
Savedday:
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

Be calming down bro shocked
Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by kelspinall(m): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
i have unfriended her after the 2nd reply, guys should start knowing who is into you and not...save the stress

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond / Im Somalian: I Know: Thanks Alot: Hey, Our Women Are Beautiful Cant Help It . / Help!!!! My Lecturer Said I Must Sleep With Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.