Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

How Much Is Deemed To Be 'enough' For A Proper Wedding? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Is Deemed To Be 'enough' For A Proper Wedding? (2854 Views)

Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? / Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex / What Is A Proper Age Gap Between A Husband And Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Deemed To Be 'enough' For A Proper Wedding? by HltSong: 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Actually the first mistake the commenters made is advicing a guy with money and a guy in Love....

Learning the hardway is the only remedy...

Happy Marriage chief!

Hahaha. You no get money. On top of that you short, you come wor wor on top. No woman go look you. See painment. Keep your useless talk to ur self ode.
Re: How Much Is Deemed To Be 'enough' For A Proper Wedding? by SlayerOfSatanst: 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
satandeterrible:

Alright chief, suit yourself.
U can use that to patch ur mama leaking vagina.
Re: How Much Is Deemed To Be 'enough' For A Proper Wedding? by SlayerOfSatanst: 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
satandeterrible:

Lol
This my man is a confirmed simp.

Bro, here in VI I live like a king.. My new Range doesn't have a number plate yet and I've been driving it like that for one month now.
That's levels.

But I'm not here to brag though. I'm not interested in a dick measuring contest with you.

The fact remains that marrying a non-virgin is a dumb action. A dumber action would be to spend more than a million naira in a wedding ceremony for a repented hoe.

My grand father and father paid lobola to marry their wives as virgins. Why should I pay more than a million to marry a used, post-wall hoe?
Women's standards have never changed - the man must be able to provide.
But weak, effeminate, desperate simps like you have watered done the standard for men.

You are a completely finished man.
Yeah, try to justify your slavery to feminine imperatives.
Rocktation Farano rule 2
Re: How Much Is Deemed To Be 'enough' For A Proper Wedding? by debbydams(f): 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Oga rest and stop the hating, u will get married one day too, stop making yourself look stupid
vavulence grin
Re: How Much Is Deemed To Be 'enough' For A Proper Wedding? by DanielPat01: 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2022
Prettygirl200:
All this long epistle bc u wan to demeaning women? Oga u would have just made your point in a small sentence.

Severe pain. grin You should have also ignore me when you know you have nothing meaningful to say. undecided
Re: How Much Is Deemed To Be 'enough' For A Proper Wedding? by peanutbutterr: 10:31am On Sep 28, 2022
Chris2863:
cake 4 million?; how much them are you budgeting for food and drinks biko abi your own planning nah from top to bottom?

you want to pretend u didn’t see the LOL i put at the suffix. well if u must know they are custom made cakes worth more than 4 M

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This The Funniest Aki And Paw Paw Meme Ever?(picture) / Too Many Girls Are Dying For My Six Packs (photo) / Foluronsho Alakija Reportedly Received Over 10000 Marriage Proposals Within 24hr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.