Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,865 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. (51258 Views)

What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. / New Year: Who Can Help Me With How To Cook Fried Rice For My Kids / Lady Shows The Food Items She Bought With N1,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Akalia(m): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
ahnie:
Bread that's the common man's hope of survival the price has skyrocketed tremendously.

Jesus even emphasized the importance of bread by feeding 5 thousand multitude with bread and fishes, but today bread no be your mate.

I had to get this bread and sardine for my kids as lunch this afternoon,just 2kids between the ages of 7rs and 5yrs them still dey insist on my getting another bread for them.

That small loaf of bread is 450 naira only, apparently if I calculate the both sardines 1500 naira for 2 and bread 450 naira.

Close to 2k just for lunch, honestly it's killing and frustrating at same time.

May God airpus.
See way you take spell "airpus" instead of "help us". Shows your prayer is a joke and not one of true lamentation. You never see anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by chypotenti(m): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
ahnie:
Bread that's the common man's hope of survival the price has skyrocketed tremendously.

Jesus even emphasized the importance of bread by feeding 5 thousand multitude with bread and fishes, but today bread no be your mate.

I had to get this bread and sardine for my kids as lunch this afternoon,just 2kids between the ages of 7rs and 5yrs them still dey insist on my getting another bread for them.

That small loaf of bread is 450 naira only, apparently if I calculate the both sardines 1500 naira for 2 and bread 450 naira.

May God airpus.
In fact everybody is complaining and the funny thing about this is that the price of these commodities will never come down to the normal price again.......... Make God bless us give us job/source of livelihood wey go dey sustain no matter how deep we plunge in.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
If I had not married before Buhari's poverty next level, I probably would have started running away at the sight of impregnable lady. This is why government should legalize yahoo yahoo
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by InvertedHammer: 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
ahnie:

May God airpus.
/

Instead of feeding your children, you are spoiling them with bread and sardines.

In the present day Nigeria,this should be a ground for divorce--wasteful wife.

/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by KingRSHD2(m): 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ever8090:
I

So u won't update the post abi shocked
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Freelane33(m): 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
Zonefree:

I'm angry. Someone told you to appreciate your Oga, and you're telling him you're the provider not Oga. So what? Must you let us know you provided N450 bread and two sardines?
Cumrade

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Hassanmaye(m): 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
Zonefree:

A woman will feed her family just for a day, the whole world will know about it. Smh
Lol that gender eh
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Olabode211: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
she say dem they chop like quadruplet now you don't knw say na glutton dem be.

1 Like

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Hassanmaye(m): 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
callme9mm:
Now multiply 2k everyday for 1week. That’s 14k. 14k for 4weeks (1month) is 56k . That’s only on children o. You never add school fees, clothing, books, etc.

This is why I stay away from giving any woman belle at this moment. I never feed myself finish.
Haha
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by OvulatoryMenses(f): 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
SerikiFulani:

Children are not an achievement in life.....Don't get me wrong,I love and adore children but you brought them to this life and it's your responsibility to take care of them.

No sane parent should ask for accolades for taking care of kids you brought to this life...Did they beg to be born?

Smh smiley

Are you okay? So she shouldn't praise herself for taking care of her kids.

You think it's easy? undecided

I don't think you're a parent yet,if not you won't be castigating her.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
Things are costly! Kora the feminist come see your fellow feminist here! This one husband don runaway for yrs.

1 Like

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Nonexisting: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Zonefree:

It's foolishness to flip dilapidated bress.
Comrade, I thought we had a discussion on giving peace a chance. Biko have mercy on the single mother, may God bless you as you do.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
ahnie:

I m the meal provider,not my husband.God is the strength giver.

But honestly the prices of food stuff just dey kill me cry cry

May God give you the strength to continue to provide.

Nigeria matta wear coat tie wrappa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Lightorder: 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
Them dey Canada?
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Lightorder: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
Beg o, una dey Canada ?
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
Zonefree:

I'm angry. Someone told you to appreciate your Oga, and you're telling him you're the provider not Oga. So what? Must you let us know you provided N450 bread and two sardines?

Why are you angry when you don't even know her oga. What is your point exactly!

4 Likes

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Yankee101: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
I think you would have offered them more quality and quantity if you had used that money to cook

1 Like

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Asinnn. Be like person go turn futuristic analyst ontop giving birth now ooo. 'Cause they would have likely had those kids years back, only for the economy to turn out like this.

Some who had jobs would have thought they'd be able to keep up with providing but...

Them still dey born 30 up north

1 Like

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by MufasaLion: 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
Meanwhile some individuals are still breeding kids like rodents.

2 Likes

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
MufasaLion:
Meanwhile some individuals are still breeding kids like rodents.

Them go tell you say na God dey give shidren!

1 Like

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Ventura1: 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
We keep pushing everything to God, without asking ourselves how we got here. Even in the bible, there were times of scarcity and plentiful, why do we keep twisting issues.
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by chatinent: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
ahnie:

May God airpus.

You dey chop sardine sef.

@officialefcc come and see.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Midas01: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
Abeg shut up.... Y'all always quick to give accolades to a man for a woman's well being.

A girl will be working and taking care of herself and y'all will say, "her boyfriend is really taking care of her".

A woman may be the breadwinner for donkey years and when she finally clears the air on that they'd cAll her prideful...

Nonsense and ingredients.
Zonefree:

The man fit dey feed the family until today, and we didn't get to hear about that.

Women are always noisy when they are taking responsibility.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Raphaeldhero(m): 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
Zonefree:

A woman will feed her family just for a day, the whole world will know about it. Smh

Gender equality my left leg .....Mtcheew

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by apple30(f): 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
Zonefree:

lol I dnt think is necessary for her to specify d fact dat she is d meal provider,but her choice tho ,.she can prepare a good meal with dat 2k dat she is using to buy junk ..junk consume more money and still may not be satisfying
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Midas01: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
Na wa o.... Cartons , lol
pocohantas:
Seems you guys love sardines?

I have one since January, I am yet to eat it.

I find it weird that I loved it as a child and always wondered why my parents couldn’t buy it for us in cartons.
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by wilcox(m): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
Cost of living na it want kuku kill us
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by MufasaLion: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
Skyview01:

Them go tell you say na God dey give shidren!

People like that are foolish and don't deserve any pity when poverty hit them hard!
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
Abeg it's Abacha's Internet o!! Obj na very useless somebody!
pocohantas:

Oh please shut up. Always everywhere talking chochocho. Where exactly do NIGERIAN men feed their families and not talk about it?

Is it for the superior stand they assume because they are sole providers.

Or the fact that they think they can cheat because they are major providers?

Or the the “go back to your father’s house” ?

Everyday on Obasanjo’s internet, Nigerian men haven’t failed to tell us of how they are saddled with family duties and your kind advise women to step up. But when a woman says she provided, you take a different turn to cry about how women make noise when they provide.

C’mon leave this thread and throw that empty sardine container on your out.

Mtcheeew
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by SerikiFulani(m): 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
OvulatoryMenses:

Are you okay? So she shouldn't praise herself for taking care of her kids.

You think it's easy? undecided

I don't think you're a parent yet,if not you won't be castigating her.

So the husband don't deserve some praise?

I wish he was on nairaland grin

He should come see how his wife is praising herself cos of a meal undecided
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by MufasaLion: 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
apple30:
lol I dnt think is necessary for her to specify d fact dat she is d meal provider,but her choice tho ,.she can prepare a good meal with dat 2k dat she is using to buy junk ..junk consume more money and still may not be satisfying

The main point she's trying to make is that things are expensive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Chidi2022: 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
Zonefree:

It's foolishness to flip dilapidated bress.
You talk too much kwanu....ogini....shey you be toto ni? Haba mana.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. / The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) / Big Python Caught At Our Backyard In Choba, Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.