Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole (40343 Views)

Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters / Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me / Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Basicend: 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
This short bribed and corrupt fool should keep shut . .

He is trading souls of millions at the expense of his filthy purse . . God will judge him and his line.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by AdeniyiA(m): 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
Okay, let's look at it this way. In the Abeokuta Emilokan declaration, Tinubu claimed that he was instrumental to the coming on board of Buhari to the Presidency. So now according to Oshiomhole, he was never part of the failings of the govt he helped bring on board. If they had be excellent in performance, would he have tried to exempt his god from the assessment of its performance. Politicians are so devilish and double mouth.

So if i sponsored a child to a school and the child performs woefully, would I exempt myself from his failure if I fail to watch over my investments?

Or I plant a seed and it has a stunted growth because I fail to watch and weed it, then I claim not to be part of the abnormal growth. It means deeply within me I am not proud of my investment. It means I am a failure too, because I can not identify good products... Excuses are failures defence angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by NwaAdazzi(m): 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
Reasons I like Buhari He rendered APC very useless for the next candidate known as "Druggie"
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
floret23:

So tinubu had ideas to develop Nigeria and refused to share them with buhari ?

Ok he did and buhari refused ? So why did you support him again after 4 years of not listening to you ?

The issue is tinubu is a hard sell really
Obituary doesn't even have solution to Nigeria problem. His mission is to become IPOB president grin cheesy grin

The problem in South East cannot end in the next 10 decades. Obituary should go and deliver his people if truly he has solution to a problem
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Babaken(m): 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

Ok he did and buhari refused ? So why did you support him again after 4 years of not listening to you ?

he support him 2019 because of his greedy ambition.

If like Buhari perform well it would have been easier for Tinubu to become president.
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Masterito(m): 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
The post say nothing about south east. I am wondering why you are have issues with them. Support your candidate while they support thiers. By the way, Tinubu is not healthy enough to handle nthe affairs of Nigeria. His mental health and physical health seems to have deteriorated. I would rather go for Atiku instead of Tinubu. .
diadem10:
Simple thing to comprehend for someone who has a brain.

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. Rather it's you folks flocking in droves to Tinubu's functional Lagos, instead of holding your uselesssss leaders accountable in the south east.

If you want to judge Tinubu, judge him by his legacies in Lagos which includes, lekki trade zone, BRT, Eko Atlantic, Lekki seaport, first telecom in Nigeria, millennium schools, LASTMA, enormous increase in Lagos revenue despite Obasanjo seizing Lagos allocation for several years etc

Your Peter Obi achieved absolute nothing in his own state. Let Peter Obi tell us what he did in Anambra in relative to how he's gonna improve the country. It's not by making noise and insulting everyone by his urchins.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by hollandis(f): 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Dem suppose stone this one
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Kingchuksero: 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
At Least Osho Baba have admitted that Buhari's administration is a failed one. Let's thank him for indirectly speaking the truth. Before the end of the year, others will be bold to tell Nigerians the truth.
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by MiaBeer(m): 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
TheRareGem1:

https://gazettengr.com/tinubu-not-part-of-buhari-regime-dont-blame-him-oshiomhole/

Another loser yapping and dancing away his sorry life with broom grin undecided
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Greenlight123: 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tell me the people that are part of buhari regime
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by GloriousGbola: 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
it has begun.

Once Tinubu believes he has garnered enough support, he will slowly and surely start to tactically disengage himself from the buhari train wreck.
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by King3urna(m): 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
blancsn1:
You are the unfortunate being here cos truly Tinubu was not part of Buhari administration. We saw when many of you miserable sick n foolish souls were Jubilating that he was sidelined

Why una just no want get sense abeg hmm I Dey fear for Nigeria �� ohh mad people plenty ohh okay ohh make vote that old man first go I remind una later
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Ajeborta20(m): 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
But it was the id*ot jagaban that claim to made buhari president. Why won't we blame him for giving us ISI ewu as a president. Infact he is the cause of our pain today. Nonsense Apc people.
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
They are now acknowledging Buhari failure.
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by diadem10: 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
Masterito:
The post say nothing about south east. I am wondering why you are have issues with them. Support your candidate while they support thiers. By the way, Tinubu is healthy enough to handle nthe affairs of Nigeria. His mental health and physical health seems to have deteriorated. I would rather go for Atiku instead of Tinubu. .

Atiku who's got no achievement apart from looting Nigeria commonwealth through the privatisation he supervised and is even older than Tinubu, na ment? Another Northerner after an outgoing Northerner? Na ment?
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Abujason: 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
Liars from the pit of hell. So the Tinubu that is the National Leader of APC is no longer considered part of the governing APC? Very soon we will be told that although he is the national leader, he does not belong in APC. God will punish all of you that are bent on forcing or voting for a sick, old, tired, crooked, drug-dealing, lying, mo’fcking thief on us.
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Basicend: 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
Josepholuwaseun:
We do not hate tinubu..we just say he is too old...so rest

That's what they don't get. .

Why are saying is his not fit physically which is obvious. .

More so, the Muslim - Muslim ticket is also not gonna fly.
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Sincinnati: 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
But he said he will continue from where Buhari stops if voted in..
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by TimmyTen(m): 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
The drug baron sold sick Buhari to us, is now selling his sick self again... E no go work

APC is campaigning to rescue Nigeria from APC..No be juju be dat

#Obi2023
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by pepetua(m): 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
All thèse politicians don't have shame,look at what a supposed educated person is saying.
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by ManOfSon: 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
On which day of the week is BATthing going to be on Arise TV and taking questions from journalists? What's he afraid of?
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Masterito(m): 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
Still better than BAT who is not mentally and physically fit. If talk about, only South east and North East has a legit claim.
diadem10:

Atiku who's got no achievement and is even older than Tinubu, na ment? Another northerner after an outgoing Northerner? Na ment?
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by blaise26abj(m): 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
Abbeytoy:
Tinubu is a Party man just like others and he shouldn't be blamed for being loyal to his party.

I can remember how some people defend Osinbajo before the primary that he shouldn't be blamed because he's a figure head and doesn't have any power in the government but will have Tinubu head who doesn't heald a post nor contract.

Last last, we all fighting for our selfish and personal interest.

Lmao . All APC leaders are responsible for the terrible issues we have now . Loyalty in the face of incompetence ? If Tinubu had pushed as an APC chieftain and as a concerned Nigerian for genuine change , then true loyalty can be associated to him . That man kept quiet because of 2023 . That is selfish and shows he gives no damn about Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by EndWeakerection: 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

You need to be given an Award
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by shinealight(m): 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
donaldking100:
I'm even happy that they are indirectly accepting the fact that A.P.C failed Nigerians.
now it's left to the stupid urchins to make the right decision & don't vote in the incompetent party once again.

He said Tinubu does not deserve to be credited “either way”…..both the positive and the negative. This makes sense and does not imply admission of failure or success of the government in power…..just a simple statement of FACT! undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Maxpro121: 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
diadem10:
Simple thing to comprehend for someone who has a brain.

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. Rather it's you folks flocking in droves to Tinubu's functional Lagos, instead of holding your uselesssss leaders accountable in the south east.

If you want to judge Tinubu, judge him by his legacies in Lagos which includes, lekki trade zone, BRT, Eko Atlantic, Lekki seaport, first telecom in Nigeria, millennium schools, LASTMA, enormous increase in Lagos revenue despite Obasanjo seizing Lagos allocation for several years etc

Your Peter Obi achieved absolute nothing in his own state. Let Peter Obi tell us what he did in Anambra in relative to how he's gonna improve the country. It's not by making noise and insulting everyone by his urchins.

Who crowned the failur? Who white wash him? Who evaluate his competence and tells nigeria his worth?
will you still buy goods from a man who previously supervise supply of fake product to your company?
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by donprayer900(m): 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
This APC people nor dey shame again. They know their time is up
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Basicend: 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
Splitmind:
Our incoming president Bola Ahmed Tinubu has heard the cries of Nigerians and is coming to rescue us.

Vote #BATSHET2023 to take Nigeria to the next level!

Dead on Arrival, Sir.
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Elolam87(m): 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
These politicians are really wicked, this man is talking trash
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Abujason: 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
Splitmind:
Our incoming president Bola Ahmed Tinubu has heard the cries of Nigerians and is coming to rescue us.

Vote #BATSHET2023 to take Nigeria to the next level!

Did you just say Batshet or Bullshit. I think the later is more appropriate for the duo.

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Lumig: 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
I agree with Oshiomole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others / Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi / Drama As Senators Walk Out On Panel Over ‘Lopsided Recruitment’ In Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.