Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole (40336 Views)

Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters / Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me / Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Omodua(m): 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
diadem10:
Simple thing to comprehend for someone who has a brain.

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. Rather it's you folks flocking in droves to Tinubu's functional Lagos, instead of holding your uselesssss leaders accountable in the south east.

If you want to judge Tinubu, judge him by his legacies in Lagos which includes, lekki trade zone, BRT, Eko Atlantic, Lekki seaport, first telecom in Nigeria, millennium schools, LASTMA, enormous increase in Lagos revenue despite Obasanjo seizing Lagos allocation for several years etc

Your Peter Obi achieved absolute nothing in his own state. Let Peter Obi tell us what he did in Anambra in relative to how he's gonna improve the country. It's not by making noise and insulting everyone by his urchins.
Tinubu slave! I would have been disappointed if your comments were otherwise.

We need paradigm shift from Old Brigades to Youthful leadership. Not a dying insentient human vegetable or mannequin like Tinubu.

Shame unto you!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by jrusky(m): 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
To be honest osho is right to some extent but very wrong in greater extent.

My problem with Tinubu is his bringing buhari to power and allowed himself to be tricked in supporting buhari the second time in 2019.

And Tinubu failure to speak up till Nigetia get these worst pissed me off about Tinubu but naturally I don't hate him and unfortunately I can't vote apc talkless of him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Benchilwell: 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
But he boast he brought buhari to power,now they have realise buhari is a failure.
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
Did he lied or you're just being emotional

Typicool8:
Abi aye oshomole Fe baje no

Translation "be like say oshomole wan dey unfortunate"
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Cantonese: 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
another1:
Lol
Apc people no get shame shall. But they always quick to reference 16 years of pdp to everyone contesting under pdp.
Anyway, Atiku is not OBJ.

Even APC senators in the house already demanded the impeachment of their baba.

We are waiting for just a few words from the rest of them. They already know that their 8 years have not only set the country backwards, but also added misery, sorrow, unbelievable level of killing, ethnic genocide, uncontrollable poverty and catastrophic failure.

The few words we are waiting for are the words completely admitting that they failed and their apologies.
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Benchilwell: 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
But he boast he brought buhari to power,now they have realise buhari is a failure.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
That won't make Obi come third chief Wailer
Racoon:
cheesy Whao! Same desperate bent-stick walking dead bullion vans druggie criminal that openly boasted that he made Buhari president? Oshiomole should still remember that Edo can can still be use to flog him again in 2023. Ike gwuru with all these hypocrites.
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by onuman: 6:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
TheRareGem1:

https://gazettengr.com/tinubu-not-part-of-buhari-regime-dont-blame-him-oshiomhole/

Adams Oshiomwhole danced himself to delirium while he was APC chairman.
He now exonerated Tinubu himself who cofounded APC with Buhari.

Tinubu travelled to Daura and invited Buhari to come out from self imposed retirement to oust then president Jonathan from Aso Rock.
Buhari won and made Fashola, a boy of Tinubu to be in charge of ministry of Power, Works and Housing, made Tinubu’s boy Fowler, be in charge of Internal Revenue dept, Nigeria's 2nd money spinning dept after oil,
How could any reasonable person exonerate Tinubu from Buhari administration?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by tarantino1: 6:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
At least Tifnubu urchins now admit that APC of the last 7 years was a complete failure.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by kinyoojo: 6:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
If truly Osiomole said this, then the respect I have for him since when he was NLC president has ended this moment because of the following reasons:
1. He had confirmed that the party in which he, himself and Tinubu and Buhari is (APC) has failed.
2. As once referred to as "mouth piece of ordinary Nigerians" during his year as NLC president to fight for the masses, he also had joined the people inflicting pains on Nigerian populace. What a shame.
3. If Tinubu himself is boasting around the country that he was the one who installed this government that has almost sniffed lives out of Nigerians, then, his own government will exterminate the masses if allow to come to existence.

Though I regret supporting this party, APC, in 2015, and want them out next year, STILL Atiku and Obi can and will NEVER be the solution to Nigerian problem as long as they are all birds of a feather.
They are all politicians who have one time or the other ruled and put this country to the state we are now.

Even those agitating for Peter Obi are just Ethnic bigots, they know that he is the same as Tinubu and Atiku.
Was it not the same obi(who is now self acclaimed messiah) that wanted to run with Atiku in the last election as vice president?
Can you choose to run with someone if you don't have the same ideology?
Why are we deceiving ourselves?

What this country needs is TOTAL cleansing.
And those that can do that for us are the military young boys (I am not talking about those corrupt top ranking military officers).
They just need to exterminate all these corrupt politicians and make them the sacrificial lambs to cleanse our Dear COUNTRY.
ALL THEIR CHILDREN SHOULD BE WIPED OUT ALSO.
This is because their blood is already running in them.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Raymond247(m): 6:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
TheRareGem1:

https://gazettengr.com/tinubu-not-part-of-buhari-regime-dont-blame-him-oshiomhole/

This mumu don receive small bribe again to do campaign for the failed Administration.

PATHETIC!!!
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by franchasofficia: 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
Buhari and his Presidential goons will be so foolish to allow Tinubu become next President after rubbishing Buhari's name up and down while pretentiously forming Buhari's supporter to deceive Buhari into helping to rig him in as next President. We de watch huna cheesy
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by kalvoken(m): 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
diadem10:

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. Rather it's you folks flocking in droves to Tinubu's functional Lagos, instead of holding your uselesssss leaders accountable in the south east.

If you want to judge Tinubu, judge him by his legacies in Lagos which includes, lekki trade zone, BRT, Eko Atlantic, Lekki seaport, first telecom in Nigeria, millennium schools, LASTMA, enormous increase in Lagos revenue despite Obasanjo seizing Lagos allocation for several years etc

Your Peter Obi achieved absolute nothing in his own state. Let Peter Obi tell us what he did in Anambra in relative to how he's gonna improve the country. It's not by making noise and insulting everyone by his urchins.

I guess your papa and mama that tunubu ruled refused to tell you the whole truth on his achievements in lagos state. It was tunubu that nationalised agbero (owo baba yi da). BRT was introduced by fashola, tunubu earnings from lagos cofa is more than the sitting governor.

Ode!
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
Even when he told us himself that he made him president. APC can lie sha grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Cantonese: 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
jrusky:
To be honest osho is right to some extent but very wrong in greater extent.

My problem with Tinubu is his bringing buhari to power and allowed himself to be tricked in supporting buhari the second time in 2019.

And Tinubu failure to speak up till Nigetia get these worst pissed me off about Tinubu but naturally I don't hate him and unfortunately I can't vote apc talkless of him.

Tinubu was not tricked in anyway in 2019.
Did you not read that his interest in the presidency was his lifelong ambition? He did not care what happened to people, as long as those things would not affect his ambition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by samsegs(m): 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
Will this one just keep quite already!
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by miketayo(m): 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Rilwayne001: 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
Buhari is an utter failure that no reasonable Nigerian want to associate with.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Ultimate213: 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
Anything wrong with buhari govt??
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by olowo1930: 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
The party is already dead and i know people will work against it and Collective effort will bring Nigeria down. If Formal OBJ is saying diesel cost. Can he say he doesn't know about our problems? We at It. God shall judge . All liers shall perish says the good news .
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
mrvitalis:
So tinubu had ideas to develop Nigeria and refused to share them with buhari ?

Ok he did and buhari refused ? So why did you support him again after 4 years of not listening to you ?

The issue is tinubu is a hard sell really

The day I see a single Igbo who can rise above petty tribalism, to behave uprightly and with integrity, that is the day I will accept that miracles still happens.

Buhari does not even listen to those he has employed and you think he will heed any advise from Tinubu he openly ostracized to the extent Remi Tinubu had to lament that they "trashed" her husband after he helped them get to power?

Why must you Igbos be so hatefully dishonest?
Most Yorubas can dislike you but they won't deny the truth about you and they certainly will not blame you for what they know you're innocent of just to malign you.

You guys should really try and learn from Yorubas. Una wahala and hate too much. It is making you all a joke other men will view as lacking manly integrity.

Proper men, fit to be called men, don't do these nonsense you Igbos always engage in. It is disgraceful.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by diadem10: 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
Masterito:
Still better than BAT who is not mentally and physically fit. If talk about, only South east and North East has a legit claim.

Only better in your village. We all saw Tinubu walking fine at Shettima's daughter wedding. You dey ment or what? No Northerner after an outgoing Northerner.
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by obinto: 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
TheRareGem1:

Oh really? How come he is claiming credit for the "development" of Lagos state including Eko Atlantic and co when he was not an official member of Lagos government. I guess when its convenient for him, he claims credit and when its not he distances himself. If Buhari was a success, we would be hearing things like, "Tinubu is a builder of Men, He worked closely with Buhari" bullshit. I blame the folks supporting Tinubu. Tinubu is a part and parcel of this govt including its abysmal failures and it is a huge blight and indictment on his ability to evaluate people's abilities to govern

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Soso990240(m): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
diadem10:

In terms of Education, Security, Health.. Obi dwarfed Tinubu. Don't forget that Obi was the first Governor to build a Hospital for Heart Surgery in Nigeria. Obi made Anambra number 1 in Education in Nigeria. Obi made the state the most secured in Nigeria (don't forget Ngige a sitting Governor was Kidnapped). I can go on and on. The only area Tinubu dwarfed Obi was in creating more avenue for embezzlement, borrowing money to embezzle, turning the state into his personal property. Why is Bola Ahmed Yekini Tinubu still collecting taxes from every shop in every market in Lagos state? Just gimme a sincere answer
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by willexyaho(m): 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
Two losers

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by lexy2014: 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Saao(m): 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
But he boldly told us he brought or made buhari president. The man that made the failure president should be more blame than the president himself.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by ArinzeAnthony03: 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
diadem10:

And what concerns Peter Obi in this post. You just want to be stupid for nothing.
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by jrusky(m): 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
Cantonese:

Tinubu was not tricked in anyway in 2019.
Did you not read that his interest in the presidency was his lifelong ambition? He did not care what happened to people, as long as those things would not affect his ambition.

You are correct only Tinubu is so foolish by failing to realised he can achieve his so called life long ambition by standing on the side of the masses for a better country than the mess on ground right now.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Morphinne: 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
mrvitalis:
So tinubu had ideas to develop Nigeria and refused to share them with buhari ?

Ok he did and buhari refused ? So why did you support him again after 4 years of not listening to you ?

The issue is tinubu is a hard sell really
Even a baby born yesterday knows that things have not been going well between Buhari and Tinubu right from day one. I don’t know how you guys forget things so easily or you’re just feigning ignorance since it’s now a case of “fight in the enemies camp” because I can still remember vividly that it was only Aisha Buhari that was with Tinubu at the time in what led to General Buhari’s infamous blunder “she belongs to the kitchen and the other room” of oct 2016.
Back to his support for Buhari again in 2019, Tinubu is and has always been a party man, not a political prostitute like those from the other quarters and as such, the party agenda comes first before personal feud. I also don’t like Buhari but it’s unfair to blame Tinubu for his failure knowing fully well that he was even a victim and not serving in any advisory or admin capacity. In the middle of the whole crisis, former Gov Ayodele Fayose of PDP, despite being an opposition party man, was forced to speak in support of Tinubu, saying that any plan to rubbish the man would be seen as an insult against the southwesterners and would be heavily and harshly rejected by the Yorubas.
When were you born, comrade?
because I’m surprised you didn’t know about all these angry

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
EZENDIZUOGU:
Even when he told us himself that he made him president. APC can lie sha grin

What do you Igbos find difficult to understand about loyal Party men campaigning for electoral win for their affiliated Party candidate?

No wonder all Igbo leaders, from Obi to Kalu, are bed-hopping political prostitute with no dedication to anything or anyone other than their own selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by tnerro1(m): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
What will Tinubu use to campaign self?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Kola Aluko Is Selling His Apartment In New York (Photos) / 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) / President Buhari And His Family Celebrate Eidmubarak (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.