Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard (16678 Views)

Npower Dashboard Showing Processing / What Npower Dashboard Is Showing Please Help / Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Ken2blaze: 9:55am On Aug 04, 2022
My is saying verify account
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by tk4life(m): 9:55am On Aug 04, 2022
Actually saw a tweet on their Tweeter handle about the ppa letter issue... It was uploaded and removed and according to noower they are working on it
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by tk4life(m): 9:59am On Aug 04, 2022
Proof

1 Like

Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:02am On Aug 04, 2022
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Ken2blaze: 10:09am On Aug 04, 2022
I cant verify my account number......pls help
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by unik247: 10:16am On Aug 04, 2022
2489030018,fcmb.God bless the hnd that giveth cry cry cry cry cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Obere4u: 10:23am On Aug 04, 2022
What about people that applied for change of state?
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by 040drogba: 10:46am On Aug 04, 2022
Ezenwa some people said batch c stream 1 have been extended, to six months how true its ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Peaceful123(m): 10:54am On Aug 04, 2022
ezenwaez:

Npower ppa letter otherwise known as Npower deployment letter is a document which is located on the deployment page of Npower dashboard and this documents contains informations such as the picture of the Npower applicant, the programme of the Npower applicant, the address of the Npower applicant's place of primary assignment, the Npower applicant's place of primary assignment, the ppa contact person's designation, signature of the Npower assigned supervisor, contact informations and other important details, the Npower ppa letter must be completed by the Npower applicant and submitted within three days of downloading the Npower ppa letter.

HOW TO DOWNLOAD NPOWER PPA LETTER ON NPOWER DASHBOARD

The following below are procedures to download the Npower ppa letter on Npower dashboard;

1) The Npower beneficiary should login into the Npower portal.

2) After the Npower beneficiary logs into the Npower portal with his or her email address and password the Npower beneficiary should move straight to deployment tab on the Npower dashboard.

3) The Npower beneficiary should scroll down the deployment page and click on "download ppa letter" highlighted in green.

4) Once this button is clicked by the Npower beneficiary the Npower ppa letter file should start downloading into the selected folder chosen by the Npower beneficiary, if the Npower ppa letter fails to download then the Npower beneficiary should check back much later as failure to download the Npower ppa letter might be due to network traffic congestion.

5) Once the Npower deployment letter otherwise known as the Npower ppa letter is downloaded it should be taken to the address of the place of primary assignment and must be signed by the PPA contact person in the designation of either a departmental head or a district head or any other authorised supervisor such as a principal.

6) Once the Npower ppa letter is ticked "Accepted" it must be uploaded back to the Npower dashboard on the Npower deployment page, failure to do this means that the deployment process was not completed and the Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiary forfeits his or her Npower monthly stipend.

7) On the contrary if the Npower Batch C stream 2 deployment letter is "rejected" the Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiary should upload the "rejection" letter to the Npower portal and apply for redeployment.

I didn’t do the test online, is it possible to do the test at this stage?
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by SaturnNick(m): 11:38am On Aug 04, 2022
charlesdinho7:
so it means that those of us who did thumbprinting but not shortlisted for physical verification, no hope for us?
E be like say we don enter one chance na embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Deepocean(m): 11:53am On Aug 04, 2022
Some peoples' PPA letters were uploaded. But if you check keenly you will notice that they wrote "Batch C Stream 1" instead of "Batch C Stream 11" on the deployment letter.

I thinking it was the time they realized the error that caused them to pull all deployment letter down from the dashboard of those they already uploaded for.
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Ogeawesome: 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
Please i saw shortlisted on my dashboard but under verification, it says," You have not yet been shortlisted for the verification stage, please check back later. What does it mean pls and what do you suggest i do next?
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ezenwaez(m): 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ogeawesome:
Please i saw shortlisted on my dashboard but under verification, it says," You have not yet been shortlisted for the verification stage, please check back later. What does it mean pls and what do you suggest i do next?
It means you were not selected you did not pass the biometrics screening.
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Doo1: 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2022
Please where is the physical verification center in makurdi and is it still ongoing?
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ezenwaez(m): 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
Doo1:
Please where is the physical verification center in makurdi and is it still ongoing?
Physical verification has ended weeks ago.
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Wwwq: 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ok
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Badfinga: 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
I have been deployed, but the ppa letter I downloaded is blank.

3 Likes

Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Kayluka100: 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
Please any new about non graduate?
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Sososo(f): 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
please is the physical verification still ongoing?
@mr ezenwaeze
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ezenwaez(m): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
Sososo:
please is the physical verification still ongoing?
@mr ezenwaeze
No sir, npower beneficiaries under non graduate category will be verified at their training centres when it commences.
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by PastorFire: 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
040drogba:
Ezenwa some people said batch c stream 1 have been extended, to six months how true its ?
Batch B said the same thing grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Joyce77: 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
[Please sir, how do I redeploy to another LGA?quote author=ezenwaez post=115367749]
Npower ppa letter otherwise known as Npower deployment letter is a document which is located on the deployment page of Npower dashboard and this documents contains informations such as the picture of the Npower applicant, the programme of the Npower applicant, the address of the Npower applicant's place of primary assignment, the Npower applicant's place of primary assignment, the ppa contact person's designation, signature of the Npower assigned supervisor, contact informations and other important details, the Npower ppa letter must be completed by the Npower applicant and submitted within three days of downloading the Npower ppa letter.

The following below are procedures to download the Npower ppa letter on Npower dashboard;

2) After the Npower beneficiary logs into the Npower portal with his or her email address and password the Npower beneficiary should move straight to deployment tab on the Npower dashboard.

3) The Npower beneficiary should scroll down the deployment page and click on "download ppa letter" highlighted in green.

4) Once this button is clicked by the Npower beneficiary the Npower ppa letter file should start downloading into the selected folder chosen by the Npower beneficiary, if the Npower ppa letter fails to download then the Npower beneficiary should check back much later as failure to download the Npower ppa letter might be due to network traffic congestion.

5) Once the Npower deployment letter otherwise known as the Npower ppa letter is downloaded it should be taken to the address of the place of primary assignment and must be signed by the PPA contact person in the designation of either a departmental head or a district head or any other authorised supervisor such as a principal.

6) Once the Npower ppa letter is ticked "Accepted" it must be uploaded back to the Npower dashboard on the Npower deployment page, failure to do this means that the deployment process was not completed and the Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiary forfeits his or her Npower monthly stipend.

7) On the contrary if the Npower Batch C stream 2 deployment letter is "rejected" the Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiary should upload the "rejection" letter to the Npower portal and apply for redeployment.
[/quote]
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Alphastudent(m): 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2022
When will they upload the PPA again?
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Seezion: 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
Badfinga:
I have been deployed, but the ppa letter I downloaded is blank.

Same thing happened to a friend. Thought he was the only one. Blank space.
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Sadiqali24(m): 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
I'm an Npower beneficiary, but in my deployment page... It's still showing YOU'RE NOT YET DEPLOYED... what could be the problem?
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ezenwaez(m): 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
Sadiqali24:
I'm an Npower beneficiary, but in my deployment page... It's still showing YOU'RE NOT YET DEPLOYED... what could be the problem?
Check back later
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ademasta(m): 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ok
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by extroveee(m): 2:20am On Aug 05, 2022
ezenwaez:

I have moved out of the state to which I applied for the Npower can I apply for redeployment to the new state?

How do I go about it?
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ezenwaez(m): 6:29am On Aug 05, 2022
extroveee:

I have moved out of the state to which I applied for the Npower can I apply for redeployment to the new state?

How do I go about it?
You have to complete your deployment process, tell your assigned supervisor to tick rejection on the ppa letter then upload it back to the Npower portal under the deployment page then complete the redeployment process, the redeployment process is on the Npower portal.
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Bernardinho(m): 6:36am On Aug 05, 2022
Why is mine showing this

Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by kingsceemark(m): 8:06am On Aug 05, 2022
davibid:
Npower wahala

Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ezenwaez(m): 8:35am On Aug 05, 2022
Bernardinho:
Why is mine showing this
Check back later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Part-time Jobs Across The Nation / 774000 FG Job Payment Of Stipend / Any Successful Dangote Graduate Driver Here? Pls Narrate Your Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.