Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard (16639 Views)

Npower Dashboard Showing Processing / What Npower Dashboard Is Showing Please Help / Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ezenwaez(m): 8:55am On Aug 18, 2022
gambia:

Okay, I will inform my bro. Thanks
You are welcome.
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by liveyourlife007(m): 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
ezenwaez:

Don't put another account number different from the one you used in your registration it might affect your payment, retry the task again then if it continues just send your complaint to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng and it will be resolved, do not do anything on your own when it comes to sensitive details like your banking informations.

It doesn't matter, so far the name on the said account matches that on your profile, and your BVN. You're good to go
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by tk4life(m): 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
Got this Npower deployment message from Malert is it legit or scam

Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ezenwaez(m): 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
tk4life:
It is legitimate.
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by tk4life(m): 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
Thanks bro
ezenwaez:

It is legitimate.
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Emy99(m): 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
tk4life:
I stay in Suleja bro, got same text today
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ezenwaez(m): 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2022
Emy99:

I stay in Suleja bro, got same text today
The message is legit.
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Obere4u: 12:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
What I'd the person isn't in the same location... Will the person have to travel back?
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ezenwaez(m): 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2022
Obere4u:
What I'd the person isn't in the same location... Will the person have to travel back?
Yes, you have to.

1 Like

Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Obere4u: 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
ezenwaez:

Yes, you have to.

I applied for change of state.
Still waiting for reply and the deployment message
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by drisaac4luv(m): 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hello house. I just check my dashboard today after service and I saw that I've been posted to my PPA. But I couldn't see where to download the PPA letter.

Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by liveyourlife007(m): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
drisaac4luv:
Hello house. I just check my dashboard today after service and I saw that I've been posted to my PPA. But I couldn't see where to download the PPA letter.
They want you to verify your account details first.
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by drisaac4luv(m): 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hello house. I've been able to verify my account details. But when I downloaded the posting letter, it was blank.. How will I go about this.
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ezenwaez(m): 6:11am On Aug 22, 2022
drisaac4luv:
Hello house. I've been able to verify my account details. But when I downloaded the posting letter, it was blank.. How will I go about this.
Deployment process is done manually go to your zone or local government area secretariat, for the first phase of the deployment process or wait to be contacted by your state Npower focal person.
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by iSense247: 7:06am On Aug 22, 2022
ezenwaez:

Deployment process is done manually go to your zone or local government area secretariat, for the first phase of the deployment process or wait to be contacted by your state Npower focal person.
But why is this information not on Npower's verified page?
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ezenwaez(m): 8:25am On Aug 22, 2022
iSense247:
But why is this information not on Npower's verified page?
You will get the information in the deployment message that will be sent to you via text message from your state Npower focal person.
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Augusto20(m): 8:34am On Aug 22, 2022
For those in Niger state Minna, where is the N-power zonal office located?
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by elega(f): 11:07am On Aug 22, 2022
Good morning Mr Ezenwa, please can you or anyone here help with the contact of the focal person in Zaria local government in kaduna state.
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ezenwaez(m): 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
elega:
Good morning Mr Ezenwa, please can you or anyone here help with the contact of the focal person in Zaria local government in kaduna state.
Your focal person is at your state ministry and extremely difficult to reach, just wait to be contacted via the deployment text message or go to your local government area secretariat or zone to get information concerning the Npower deployment process, the Npower deployment process is done manually at the moment and will start on the 23rd to Friday this week.

1 Like

Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by elega(f): 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
ezenwaez:

Your focal person is at your state ministry and extremely difficult to reach, just wait to be contacted via the deployment text message or go to your local government area secretariat or zone to get information concerning the Npower deployment process, the Npower deployment process is done manually at the moment and will start on the 23rd to Friday this week.
Many thanks for the prompt response, Mr Ezenwa. I was at the local government Secretariat last week Tuesday and earlier today but the officials there who did the physical verification for us don't seem to have any information for us. Infact, that they weren't aware that deployment is now manual.
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ezenwaez(m): 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
elega:
Many thanks for the prompt response, Mr Ezenwa. I was at the local government Secretariat last week Tuesday and earlier today but the officials there who did the physical verification for us don't seem to have any information for us. Infact, that they weren't aware that deployment is now manual.
Keep monitoring your deployment page on nasims dashboard and be expectant regarding the deployment text message from the Npower state focal person.

1 Like

Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Mattiegold: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
I checked my dashboard as at last week and got deployed, checked the next day and it was no more on my dashboard , please could there be a problem or something?
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by fohlarp: 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ezenwa d message dt we shd all proceed to local govt,n dt its now done manualy shd av been sent to d nasims board for all to view.for instance each state should av dr location centre stated so dt we dnt jst go amiss
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ezenwaez(m): 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
fohlarp:
Ezenwa d message dt we shd all proceed to local govt,n dt its now done manualy shd av been sent to d nasims board for all to view.for instance each state should av dr location centre stated so dt we dnt jst go amiss
Please if you received the deployment message kindly proceed to the stipulated areas on the text message.
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by sexymonkey(m): 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
fohlarp:
seems they deliberately want people to miss it for them to have few persons for stream 2.
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by gambia(m): 6:50am On Aug 23, 2022
drisaac4luv:

Hello bro, how were you able to do that? Did you inputted another account details?
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by fohlarp: 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
Pls wot abt us dt av not gotten any message n with beneficiary status?wen shd we be expectg
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ezenwaez(m): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
fohlarp:
Pls wot abt us dt av not gotten any message n with beneficiary status?wen shd we be expectg
Reports have it that in some local government area secretariat some Npower beneficiaries confirmed that the deployment list was pasted at their local government secretariat and zones.

1 Like

Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by fohlarp: 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
ezenwaez:

Reports have it that in some local government area secretariat some Npower beneficiaries confirmed that the deployment list was pasted at their local government secretariat

and zones.
So we should go n confirm without text,actualy am willg to ,stay in Ib,local gvt wr i did verfctn' Akinyele am i to go dr or my state or fed secretariat,whr is d name pasted
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ezenwaez(m): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
fohlarp:

So we should go n confirm without text,actualy am willg to ,stay in Ib,local gvt wr i did verfctn' Akinyele am i to go dr or my state or fed secretariat,whr is d name pasted
Just wait to be contacted or Keep checking your Npower portal, but if your local government area secretariat is very close to your place of residence then go there.

1 Like

Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Bernardinho(m): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
drisaac4luv:

How did you verify your account details?
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by fohlarp: 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
ezenwaez:

Just wait to be contacted or Keep checking your Npower portal, but if your local government area secretariat is very close to your place of residence then go there.
Thx went to my fed n state secrtariat nothg was dr,is it local govt dts formg dy knw nothg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lecturing Vacancies University Of Port Harcourt. / Tips For Personal Assistant Interview?? / SABMiller April 2018 Latest Recruitment (13 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.