Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard (16645 Views)

Npower Dashboard Showing Processing / What Npower Dashboard Is Showing Please Help / Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Esama: 9:34am On Aug 05, 2022
You are a fool.
IbileIfe:
According to the "Obidients" of Obithief APC is an evil party that has destroyed Nigeria. But thousands of them have been benefitting directly and indirectly from the N-Power.
I dashed one the ignoramuses N10, 000 to support his family.

1 Like

Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Hassanmaye(m): 10:18am On Aug 05, 2022
ezenwaez:

You have to complete your deployment process, tell your assigned supervisor to tick rejection on the ppa letter then upload it back to the Npower portal under the deployment page then complete the redeployment process, the redeployment process is on the Npower portal.
Up to today I'm not deployed to anywhere and there are many of us.
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ramark04: 10:34am On Aug 05, 2022
Does anyone have the telegram group link for Batch C stream 2?
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ramark04: 10:39am On Aug 05, 2022
ezenwaez:

Npower ppa letter otherwise known as Npower deployment letter is a document which is located on the deployment page of Npower dashboard and this documents contains informations such as the picture of the Npower applicant, the programme of the Npower applicant, the address of the Npower applicant's place of primary assignment, the Npower applicant's place of primary assignment, the ppa contact person's designation, signature of the Npower assigned supervisor, contact informations and other important details, the Npower ppa letter must be completed by the Npower applicant and submitted within three days of downloading the Npower ppa letter.

HOW TO DOWNLOAD NPOWER PPA LETTER ON NPOWER DASHBOARD

The following below are procedures to download the Npower ppa letter on Npower dashboard;

1) The Npower beneficiary should login into the Npower portal.

2) After the Npower beneficiary logs into the Npower portal with his or her email address and password the Npower beneficiary should move straight to deployment tab on the Npower dashboard.

3) The Npower beneficiary should scroll down the deployment page and click on "download ppa letter" highlighted in green.

4) Once this button is clicked by the Npower beneficiary the Npower ppa letter file should start downloading into the selected folder chosen by the Npower beneficiary, if the Npower ppa letter fails to download then the Npower beneficiary should check back much later as failure to download the Npower ppa letter might be due to network traffic congestion.

5) Once the Npower deployment letter otherwise known as the Npower ppa letter is downloaded it should be taken to the address of the place of primary assignment and must be signed by the PPA contact person in the designation of either a departmental head or a district head or any other authorised supervisor such as a principal.

6) Once the Npower ppa letter is ticked "Accepted" it must be uploaded back to the Npower dashboard on the Npower deployment page, failure to do this means that the deployment process was not completed and the Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiary forfeits his or her Npower monthly stipend.

7) On the contrary if the Npower Batch C stream 2 deployment letter is "rejected" the Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiary should upload the "rejection" letter to the Npower portal and apply for redeployment.

Pls Did you have telegram group link for batch C stream 2?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Befulfilled(f): 11:52am On Aug 05, 2022
ezenwaez:

Check back later

PPA letter page still remain blank, as in nothing shows. I saw some other people complaining about the same thing. What is the matter please? Secondly, when is the deadline to submit deployment letter?
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by achimendy(m): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
Collins4u1:
I don't think anyone has been deployed yet..

I've been deployed.

I saw mine yesterday.
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Collins4u1(m): 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
achimendy:

I've been deployed.

I saw mine yesterday.

Great

1 Like

Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ezenwaez(m): 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
Befulfilled:

PPA letter page still remain blank, as in nothing shows. I saw some other people complaining about the same thing. What is the matter please? Secondly, when is the deadline to submit deployment letter?
Check back later, no deadline at the moment, but you are to submit signed copy of the deployment letter within three days.
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Befulfilled(f): 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
ezenwaez:

Check back later, no deadline at the moment, but you are to submit signed copy of the deployment letter within three days.
How do you submit something you have not even downloaded? The PPA letter in PDF is blank...no content at all.
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ezenwaez(m): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
Befulfilled:

How do you submit something you have not even downloaded? The PPA letter in PDF is blank...no content at all.
Please check back later
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Befulfilled(f): 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
ezenwaez:

Please check back later

Ok. If not uploaded, I'll advise the person to seek a copy of the letter anyway, edit it to reflect his profile, take it to the office for signing and upload same afterward. How do you see?
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Sadiqali24(m): 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
ezenwaez:

Check back later
sir, it's still showing yet to be deployed in my deployment page.. Is there any problem?
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ezenwaez(m): 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sadiqali24:
sir, it's still showing yet to be deployed in my deployment page.. Is there any problem?
If your nasims dashboard says beneficiary then you have nothing to worry about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Ritgak: 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sir,how to use this code *45665# ?
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Befulfilled(f): 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
Who has successfully downloaded the PPA letter? Can I see how it looks like? Please let me view through.
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ZeddyR: 12:58am On Aug 06, 2022
ezenwaez:

I was asked to verify my account.
But when I tried to do that, it says account number in use by another beneficiary.
What can be done about it please?
Do I input another account number different from the one I used for registration?
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by wahza(m): 6:18am On Aug 06, 2022
I still don't have a PPA yet... My dashboard shows beneficiary
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by wahza(m): 6:20am On Aug 06, 2022
I saw some people who didn't do the physical verification being deployed and their dashboard is showing pre-selected but they have been given PPA
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Befulfilled(f): 7:27am On Aug 06, 2022
wahza:
I saw some people who didn't do the physical verification being deployed and their dashboard is showing pre-selected but they have been given PPA

Yes. Exactly in the case of someone I know. But the thing is he can't download the PPA letter as the page is completely blank, although it's applicable to others as I know. I don't know what can be done in that case.
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ezenwaez(m): 8:29am On Aug 06, 2022
Befulfilled:

Yes. Exactly in the case of someone I know. But the thing is he can't download the PPA letter as the page is completely blank, although it's applicable to others as I know. I don't know what can be done in that case.
Deployment have not started fully.
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Hassanmaye(m): 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
ezenwaez:

Okay sir this has reduced my fear, Thank you, we are still waiting for deployment though
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ezenwaez(m): 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Okay sir this has reduced my fear, Thank you, we are still waiting for deployment though
You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Hassanmaye(m): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
ezenwaez:

You are welcome.
Good evening sir, my account is not showing and I have provided it during the registration. Its there during the screening exercise but I notice now its not there, please what happened? Is it removed by the npower themselves?
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Hassanmaye(m): 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
ezenwaez:

lcome.
See it here showing blank

Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ezenwaez(m): 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hassanmaye:

See it here showing blank
Provide your account information edit it, if uneditable please send complaint together with Npower ID and screenshot to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Hassanmaye(m): 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
ezenwaez:

Provide your account information edit it, if uneditable please send complaint together with Npower ID and screenshot to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng
Thanks
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ezenwaez(m): 5:50am On Aug 09, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Thanks
You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by gambia(m): 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
ZeddyR:
I was asked to verify my account.
But when I tried to do that, it says account number in use by another beneficiary.
What can be done about it please?
Do I input another account number different from the one I used for registration?

Hello, were you able to resolve this.
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ezenwaez(m): 6:38am On Aug 18, 2022
gambia:

Hello, were you able to resolve this.
Don't put another account number different from the one you used in your registration it might affect your payment, retry the task again then if it continues just send your complaint to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng and it will be resolved, do not do anything on your own when it comes to sensitive details like your banking informations.
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by opera1(m): 6:43am On Aug 18, 2022
ezenwaez:

Don't put another account number different from the one you used in your registration it might affect your payment, retry the task again then if it continues just send your complaint to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng and it will be resolved, do not do anything on your own when it comes to sensitive details like your banking informations.

Had similar issue
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by gambia(m): 7:02am On Aug 18, 2022
ezenwaez:

Okay, I will inform my bro. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lecturing Vacancies University Of Port Harcourt. / Tips For Personal Assistant Interview?? / SABMiller April 2018 Latest Recruitment (13 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.