Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard (16638 Views)

Npower Dashboard Showing Processing / What Npower Dashboard Is Showing Please Help / Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ezenwaez(m): 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
fohlarp:

Thx went to my fed n state secrtariat nothg was dr,is it local govt dts formg dy knw nothg
Wait till you are contacted keep checking your Npower portal for updates.
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by drisaac4luv(m): 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
fohlarp:

Thx went to my fed n state secrtariat nothg was dr,is it local govt dts formg dy know nothg

Please go to your local government office of npower.. They've really scattered the whole process. Not as straight as before... I had I stay for more than 5 hours today before they could even attend to us..

Your side may be different anyway but just get ready for such madness. Go with your dashboard page that reflects your Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) and also your recent passport... Plus #200.. They're collecting money from my side oo. I don't know about your end.... Just have something with you.

Regards.
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by fohlarp: 11:12am On Aug 26, 2022
drisaac4luv:

Please go to your local government office of npower.. They've really scattered the whole process. Not as straight as before... I had I stay for more than 5 hours today before they could even attend to us..

Your side may be different anyway but just get ready for such madness. Go with your dashboard page that reflects your Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) and also your recent passport... Plus #200.. They're collecting money from my side oo. I don't know about your end.... Just have something with you.

Regards.
Plz which state
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by tk4life(m): 11:59am On Aug 26, 2022
After the deployments from npower focal person is completed. is there suppose to be a change in our dashboard like the name of the ppa and address? Cause a friend of mine did his since last week no change on his deployment dashboard
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ezenwaez(m): 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
tk4life:
After the deployments from npower focal person is completed. is there suppose to be a change in our dashboard like the name of the ppa and address? Cause a friend of mine did his since last week no change on his deployment dashboard
Keep monitoring your dashboard for updates.
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by Bernardinho(m): 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
tk4life:

I don't understand, which deployment are you guys talking about? Because I haven't seen anything here nor any body that i know of. Or are they doing state by state or by the various npower type?
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ezenwaez(m): 5:15am On Aug 27, 2022
Bernardinho:

I don't understand, which deployment are you guys talking about? Because I haven't seen anything here nor any body that i know of. Or are they doing state by state or by the various npower type?
Check your deployment tab for now.
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by tizteezy(m): 6:56am On Aug 27, 2022
Blank deployment letter

Any fix?
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ezenwaez(m): 7:14am On Aug 27, 2022
tizteezy:
Blank deployment letter

Any fix?
Your deployment schedule is not ready exercise patience.
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by tk4life(m): 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
They sent a message to my friend in Niger state to come to npower office in Minna for deployment
Bernardinho:

Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ezenwaez(m): 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
tk4life:
They sent a message to my friend in Niger state to come to npower office in Minna for deployment
Your friend should go immediately.
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by tk4life(m): 7:02am On Sep 08, 2022
Any update from those npower in Niger State is ur PPA now showing on your dashboardAfter d focal person deployment?
Cause till now nothing have change in mine ooo
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ezenwaez(m): 11:30am On Sep 08, 2022
tk4life:
Any update from those npower in Niger State is ur PPA now showing on your dashboardAfter d focal person deployment?
Cause till now nothing have change in mine ooo
Send your Npower ID to twitter handle @npower_ng
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by 040drogba: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2022
Hello long time PPA letter change on my dash board am c1 can i download it and upload, it and go to new PPA ? I need explanation pls.
Re: How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard by ezenwaez(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
040drogba:
Hello long time PPA letter change on my dash board am c1 can i download it and upload, it and go to new PPA ? I need explanation pls.
Ignore please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lecturing Vacancies University Of Port Harcourt. / Tips For Personal Assistant Interview?? / SABMiller April 2018 Latest Recruitment (13 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.