Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi (34277 Views)

Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) / Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note / Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2022
"Buyer's Remorse".

Most of these kids were kidnapped from other states or are outright products of baby factories. Buying of babies is a serious thing in the South East. Over time the buyers become apathetic towards these children.

Let no one deceive you. This is not common in other parts of the country because no one will treat their own child that way. Most kids kidnapped in other part of the country find their way to the south East where there is a high demand from families who desperately need a child.

Next time you read or hear on news about a woman from the south East literally butchering their child alive or torturing them, now you know why. These kids were never theirs in the first place.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by Haakeem(m): 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Please, I'm not trying to be tribalistic, I'm just curious to know why this issue of maltreating househelp is common amongst the people from the South East.

sad sad sad sad
it is common with all ladies jare.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by Jennyclay(f): 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
care4you:

We are naturally wicked! Here in the east...
...ask any of your honest Igbo friend he/she will tell you this...

and you people are proud of it undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by SugarGirl44(f): 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Please, I'm not trying to be tribalistic, I'm just curious to know why this issue of maltreating househelp is common amongst the people from the South East.

sad sad sad sad

This isn't about being tribalistic, let's call a spade a spade, it has no other name.
After all if it was an award, they'll be quick to say igbo amaka, so they have to own this one too.
Moreover, they're very good in pointing fingers at others.

They're the very best in domestic violence on kids, no other region comes close.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by care4you: 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
and you people are proud of it undecided undecided

Why not?

Do you expect us to hate ourselves because we're wicked?

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by Prettylima(f): 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
Thank God his skull is dey intact

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by shortIGBOman: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
Billionaires dey do House Girl too? I thought IGBO People say, all Igbo are Billionaires? grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by Judolisco(m): 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
Some women are jst wicked... I can't deal with a wicked woman... Once I notice u are not treating other people's children like yours... U lose my respect straight

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by shortIGBOman: 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2022
Prettylima:
Thank God his skull is dey intact

She thank God say one Emeka no jam her. grin

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
sammirano:
Wicked igbos. Their women wicked pass buhari

This is why I regretted helping a yoluba nairalander that emailed me for stuff! Idiats
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by Ashirioluwa: 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:

sad sad sad sad
Nigerians all around the country experience it; not only those in the south. I'm a native of the west. It's not good at all how some of our folks treat housekeepers. People are often bad.

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by DimChukwuOjukwu: 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
Igbo women are a pandemic to Children that are not theirs. They are just two wicked. Out of every 10 stories about women maltreating a maid or househelp, 9 of them must be Igbo. Nawa o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by Presidential1: 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:

sad sad sad sad
You never see Yoruba or Hausa people weh wicked .. abi you just wan show ignorance.. or you need a psychiatrist

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by slowice(m): 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
Women and wickedness.... Tueh

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by harmargedon: 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
Futureisfemale so this is how you want to rule the future of women abi grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by Durabest: 8:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:

sad sad sad sad
Is a tradition in lgboland,igboman once killed his sales boy bcus of 1k in lagos.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by Kingzeez10: 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
Na men and women are wicked from that side. Their men are also bitter and hateful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by emizo1988(m): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
Pls save her from skull minners
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by Zico5(m): 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Please, f
U not trying to be tribalistic, I'm just curious to know why this issue of maltreating househelp is common amongst the people from the South East.

sad sad sad sad
The people from that region are naturally wicked. Not only to the house help. A news was circulating last week about a guy that killed his brother's wife and injured the brother because of properties. It's time state government make law to stop issue of house girls and boys in that region

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by RighteousDemon: 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... She said the truth.

U have a right to ur opinions bruv
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by omoredia: 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
Cos they support and training related and not related members of their community. So it will be common.

Jennyclay:

sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by Emmanuelmighty(m): 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
God go wipe your tears.
❤️❤️
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by wizod(m): 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
My humble advice is dis:
Catch d woman, mix aboniki and Cameron pepper and rub it into her toto

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by obynokoko: 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
RighteousDemon:

Jenny, its a national issue that's not particular with a region. Humans are by nature different
Women are very wicked being.quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by RighteousDemon: 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
obynokoko:

Women are very wicked being.quote me anywhere

They're Heartless. Reminds me of Kanye West's __ "Heartless"...
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by Vickho: 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
Presidential1:

You never see Yoruba or Hausa people weh wicked .. abi you just wan show ignorance.. or you need a psychiatrist
shut up you dumbass.
Jennyclay is 100% right.
That's why i can never marry your yam legged hairy chested beasts called igbo women.
Useless people

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by OlawaleBammie: 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
SugarGirl44:
What a brave girl!
If you want to meet the most wicked woman alive, just take a trip to biafra land, their venom is out of this world.

Ibo women do the most in maltreating kids, my sis has one of them as a neighbor.
She told me that her househelp hasn't combed her hair in more than 6 months, but the same girl takes madam's kids to the salon every 2 weeks.
My gal

Where have u been??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo / RRS Treats Robbers With Injuries After Their Arrest In Lagos / Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.